Eighteen

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

New week has come. Yuna went to school by her personal car which arranged by her father. Jeonghan is also back to school on the same day with Yuna. Their classmates welcomed them warmly.

[ In Class ]

"It's so good that you both are back to class." -Hyesoo-

"Thank you and sorry to make you all worried!" -Yuna-

"I'm so worried when I heard you're hospitalized. Are you feeling better now, Yuna?" Jeonghan worryingly asked Yuna.

"Yes I'm fine now. How about you? I'm sorry again to make you meet such unfortunate." Yuna showed her guilty to Jeonghan again.

"No, don't blame yourself! I'm getting better a lot now." -Jeonghan-

Jeonghan and Yuna kept asking about each other conditions left her friends stood still, watching them.

"Hey, are we invisible? You two are not living in this earth alone. We're here too." Seoyoen made joke and they all burst out laughing.

-----

When it came to break time, Yuna asked Jeonghan for a private talk.

[ At Football Field ]

"Yuna, do you have anything with me?" -Jeonghan-

"Yes, are you free after class today?" -Yuna-

"Why? Do you want to go on a date with me?" Jeonghan .

"I want to take you to meet someone." -Yuna-

"Oh who is that?" -Jeonghan-

"Mmm Jonghyun, my boyfriend!" Yuna was stuttering.

"Why? I don't think I have anything to talk with him." Jeonghan didn't expect this.

"He wants to apologize to you for what he has done at Karaoke that day and asks for your forgiveness." -Yuna-

"I almost was killed by his gang fellows, Yuna. My injuries aren't totally cured yet." Jeonghan turned into bad mood.

"But Jeonghan, he said he didn't send them to beat you. He knows nothing about this and he's asking to meet you today in order to ask how those guys look like. He wants to find out the real person behind this too." -Yuna-

"What? He didn't? And you believe him? I think you love him too much. He's obviously an evil." -Jeonghan-

"Jeonghan, Jonghyun may look scary and gang but he has soft side inside him too. He won't lie to me. He really needs you to help to find out the real trouble maker. Please go to meet him with me! Please give him a chance to proof himself!" Yuna was teary begging Jeonghan.

"Yuna, do you love him that much?" -Jeonghan-

"I want you to help him to find out the person who did that to you. It's for yourself, for him and for me too. I want to know if Jonghyun is telling me the truth or not that he didn't do this. Can you help me, Jeonghan?" Yuna kept begging him.

Jeonghan looked at her and remained silent for a while.

"Fine! Let's say I'll do this for you. I'll go to meet him with you after class. Stop crying!" Jeonghan patted her head with a smile.

"Thank you, Oppa!" Yuna excitedly thanked him.

They walked back to class.

-----

Their classmates noticed Jeonghan and Yuna were very close today. They think they both are having good feeling for each other.

"Maybe Yuna and Jeonghan are already dating. They look so good together." -Hyesoo-

"Yes maybe Yuna has broken up with her gang boyfriend and date with Jeonghan now. I'm so happy for them. He’s the best choice for her." -Seoyoen-

"Jeonghan is very good boy. He's every girl's type." Kaeun tried to fake a smile. Kaeun has a crush on Jeonghan for long time already but she dares not to confess to him.

Jeonghan and Yuna kept going out together during break time. They even did self-study at library together. Everyone can't help but think they're couple now.

-----

Today after class, Yuna left with Jeonghan.

"Today I'm going with Jeonghan. We're gonna leave first." Yuna said goodbye to her 3 close friends after class finished. She left with Jeonghan without realizing all of their classmates are curious if they’re dating.

"So they're really dating now." -Hyesoo-

"Handsome boy and pretty girl! Omg they'll make the best couple." -Seoyoen-

"I'm going home now. See you guys, tomorrow!" Kaeun rushed to leave her friends before she couldn’t hold her tears.

Hyesoo and Seoyoen were curious with Kaeun's behavior.

-----

Yuna and Jeonghan went to a café shop to meet JR. JR was waiting for them with s.

[ Inside Café Shop ]

"Jonghyun-ah, here we come!" Yuna entered the shop with Jeonghan. Jeonghan felt so awkward to see JR especially with the all members of Nu'est Boys.

"Please have a seat!" JR invited Jeonghan. JR felt awkward too.

They all remained silent for a while due to awkwardness.

"Jonghyun!!!" Yuna called JR, giving sign to him to start the conversation first. JR understood her purpose.

"I'd like to apologize to what I've done to you that day. Please accept my apology!" JR stood up and bowed to Jeonghan. His friends got surprised. Ren choked while drinking his passion shake.

"Ren, are you ok?" everyone paid attention to Ren.

"I'm ok now. I'm ok. JR, are you sick?" Ren was surprised till choked to see JR bowed to apologize to someone for the first time.

"Keep quiet! I just apologize to something I've done wrong." JR shyly replied.

"Haha this is the funniest story I ever had in my whole life." Aron burst out laughing.

"If it's just a dream, please wake me up!" Baekho joked around too.

"Shut up or I'm gonna sew all of you mouth." JR shouted and s became silent.

JR turned to look at Jeonghan who is still remained silent in front of him.

"I was moody that day. I was pissed off when you touched Yuna's hand. I was wrong to react too much and hit you with no reason. I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I promise I'll treat you right as Yuna's friend from now on." JR tried to express his regret to Jeonghan.

"How about sending people to beat me after leaving the Karaoke?" -Jeonghan-

"No, I know nothing about that. When Yuna told me about it, I was very shocked too. It must be third person is trying to ruin my relationship with Yuna. I'll find out. That's why today I asked you out to apologize and asked about this issue too. Do you remember how those guys look like and how many people?" -JR-

"I can't remember their faces but there were 4 people. One of them is a bit small with yellow hair. They are around our age or younger. They wore your school uniform. -Jeonghan-

"A bit small with yellow hair? I guess I know who they are now." Aron gave an evil smile.

"Are you talking about our second-year juniors?" Ren asked.

"Woozi, Seungkwan, Joshua, DK" Baekho spoke out the name.

"JR, leave it to us!" -Aron-

"How dare they accuse JR like this?! They're really tired of dying." -Ren-

"Joshua is very close with Minhyun..." Baekho murmured but loud enough to get everyone's attention.

"Don't use violence! Ask them in gentle way! We should reduce violence from now on." -JR-

Yuna's heart fluttered to hear this. She smiled proudly, looking at JR. JR met eyes with Yuna and they kept smiling at each other.

Jeonghan noticed how JR and Yuna were so in love just by looking at each other, he felt a bit upset but he tried to cheer up himself and asked to leave first.

"Alright, let's forget about the past! I hope you can find out the one who used your name to attack me that night. I can see your sincerity of apology so I accept it. Please don't hurt Yuna anymore! She loves you a lot. She begged me to come to meet you. Your girlfriend is very kind-hearted. She believes in you so don't disappoint her. I'm gonna go now. Bye bye!" Jeonghan gave JR a smile as he agreed to forgive JR.

Second Life — pledis hasn't given jeonghan black hair with his...

“Jeonghan, thank you! When I find out who did this to you, I’ll take them to apologize to you in person.” JR confidently promised with Jeonghan. Jeonghan gave JR a smile and waved to say good bye. Jeonghan left.

JR and Yuna felt so happy that Jeonghan forgave JR.

"I'm so proud of you, Jonghyun." Yuna turned to look at JR and gave him a proud smile.

"Thank you for not giving up on me!" JR held Yuna's hand.

They're being so sweet in front of Aron, Baekho and Ren that made the single boys couldn't stand seeing them.

"I think my parents are waiting for me at home. I'm gonna go home now. Bye!" Ren left.

"It's time for online game. I need to go home early today. See you!" Baekho said then left too.

Except Aron who was sitting playing with his phone.

"Hyung, aren't you going to leave too?" JR turned to ask Aron.

"Nope, I've not finished my coffee yet." Aron acted like he didn't understand JR wanted to be alone with Yuna.

"You're so annoying." JR got pissed off at Aron.

"Why? You invited me for a coffee. Why should I leave you like this? I should finish it before leave." -Aron-

"I want a private time with Yuna. Can you leave, please?" -JR-

"Ah ha... I got it. I got it. I'm gonna leave then. Pay for my coffee too! Have a good time! Bye bye, Yuna!" Aron made joke around then left. Yuna was laughing at their small quarrel.

"Why? Why are you laughing? You're happy when they make me angry?" -JR-

"You were angry? I thought you were trying to show me your cuteness." Yuna mocked him.

"You know how to tease me now, little kid." JR played with her head.

"You mess my hair, Jonghyun-ah. Stop it!" Yuna tried to catch his hand to stop.

"I want to play like that. Pat pat pat pat! Mess mess..." JR kept playing with her hair and tongued out at her cutely.
zadbanamama.jpg

"Kim Jonghyun, stop with that tongue out." -Yuna-

"Fine! I'll stop by doing this." he gave her a quick kiss on her lips. Yuna was shy. She blushed, smiling at him. She managed to catch his hand.

"Is your hand still hurt?" Yuna patted the bandage on his hand, the injury caused when he went to random fight.

"It's not hurt anymore when I'm with you." he gave her a soft smile.

"Please stop fighting and try to love yourself more!" -Yuna-

"I love you more than myself." -JR-

"No, love yourself more!" -Yuna-

"No, I love you more, more than anything in the world." -JR-

"Then love yourself like you love me! You never love yourself. Please learn to love yourself!" -Yuna-

"For you, I'll learn." he gave her a sweet reply and took her hand to kiss.

They were spending time alone happily in the café then Yuna asked to go back home before dark with her own driver.

-----

Next day, Aron, Baekho and Ren caught their second-year juniors who are suspicious in bullying Jeonghan to meet JR at rooftop.

[ At Rooftop ]

"Kids, you know the person is standing in front of you, right? He's going to ask you some questions and answer what he asks honestly if you don't want to die yet." they threw their juniors to the floor, facing to JR.

"Sunbae-nim (senior), why are you taking us here? We've never done anything to you. No, we dare not even think to do anything to you." Seungkwan was shaking in fear.

"JR sunbae-nim, please spare us!" Woozi was on his knee, begging.

"Kids, why do you need to be scared like this? I didn't even start asking yet. Or do you have anything hiding from me?" -JR-

"No, we don't." all of 4 juniors quickly refused at the same time.

"Well, normally I don't make problem with people who didn't do anything to me." -JR-

"Yes, we never did anything to you, Sunbae-nim." -DK-

"Then answer me one question, like a week ago, did you go to bully anybody at night? a high school student from another school." -JR-

The juniors looked at each other before answered.

"N-no no, we didn't. We've not fought recently." they all stuttered.

"Are you sure, Woozi?" JR pinched Woozi's chin to look up at him.

"We really didn't." Woozi answered with fear.

"The man was someone I know. He said there were 4 high schoolers from our school beat him and one of them is small with yellow hair. Tell me, who can I think of beside you all!" -JR-

"I give you all one last chance. Who sent you all to bully that guy and accuse on me?" JR went straight to the point.

"Say it! Our patience has limit, Kids." Baekho threatened them.

The kids kept facing down and shaking all over their bodies.

"From rooftop to the ground is high enough to break your legs or kill you." Ren tried to threaten them too.

"Joshua, say it!" -Aron-

"We promise to spare you if you tell us who ordered you to bully that guy." -JR-

"Will you really spare us?" -Joshua-

"I won't take back what I said. Tell me!" -JR-

"It…It's Minhyun-sunbaenim. He gave us some money for doing it. We wanted money so bad so..." Joshua finally admitted.

"We wanted money that time so we agreed to do it. We were scared of you but we really needed money. Please spare us, Nu'est sunbae-nim. " they all kneeled down, crying.

"Minhyun!!!" Nu'est Boys got shocked to hear.

"Hwang Minhyun, do you really play with me for real?" -JR-

"Kids, I'll spare you and give you more money. But help me one thing! My girlfriend was harmed by a group of gangsters. I think it might relate to Minhyun too, so find out who they are and tell me! If you can do it, I'll spare you and give you more money. Now you choose, Minhyun or me!" -JR-

The kids were looking at each other for a while.

"We'll serve you. Please give us chance to correct ourselves! We'll stalk Minhyun sunbae-nim and find out who harmed your girlfriend." the kids accepted the order.

-----

JR as well as Nu'est Boys were so shocked and disappointed at the same time. They couldn't believe Minhyun became this poisonous.

"Minhyunnie has changed now." Ren sadly said.

"I really wish it wasn't true." Baekho showed his sadness too.

"But JR, after you find out, please try to talk with him gently. At least we are friends and he's like this because of you too." Aron showed his worries as the oldest member.

"I know what I should do, Hyung. Don't worry! Minhyun and I really need to talk and clarify everything. After finding out the truth and can purify myself, I’ll end every problem with Minhyun. However, I really hope he’s not behind the story of the gangsters who wanted to catch Yuna that day. I hope it’s somebody else." JR was very upset but at the same time he felt sorry for pushing Minhyun to be this type of person.

They all were sad and didn't go back to class for full day. They just didn't know how to face with Minhyun after this.

-----

Talking about Yuna, since she is sent to school by personal car, JR and she don't meet each other often. Yuna's father always tells her to go back home early or he would come to pick her up by himself. They can only talk on phone but this doesn't make their love fade away. They worry, miss and love each other more and more every day.

-----