Fifteen

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

JR has been thinking a lot about his mistake for hitting Minhyun without listening to their explanation yesterday. He felt guilty and decided to go to apologize.

During break time, JR went to find Minhyun in musical classroom.

[ Musical Classroom ]

JR walked to Minhyun who was practicing playing piano.

“Minhyun!” -JR-

Minhyun turned to look at JR a little bit then continued playing piano, ignoring JR’s presence.

“Hwang Minhyun, I’m talking to you.” JR volume up his voice.

“What’s up? Do you want to fight again?” Minhyun finally spoke up.

“I’m not here to fight. I came here just to…..” JR couldn’t say sorry to Minhyun yet, Yuri came in.

“Oh JR-shi, you are here too? Did I disturb you two?” Yuri walked to them.

“No, not at all! Just stay here! I think we’re gonna finish soon. By the way, what do you want to say to me, JR-shi?” Minhyun coldly asked.

“Minhyun, are you dating this girl? You know right how evil she is.” -JR-

“How about you? Are you that good?” -Minhyun-

“She has so many tricks. You shouldn’t involve with her.” -JR-

“Still way better than you, betrayer!” -Minhyun-

“Look like we can’t talk in peace now. I’m leaving.” JR said then left.

-----

“How was yesterday? Did you make them argue?” -Yuri-

“Yuna got angry a lot yesterday. Maybe she has blamed him a lot.” -Minhyun-

“Yes I saw Yuna was very sad last night. I heard she cried a lot. She must feel so sad for you. Let’s show her more bad sides of JR. We have to make her hate him.” -Yuri-

“What else do you want me to do?” -Minhyun-

“Something much more fun than yesterday!” Yuri gave him an evil smile then told him the plan.

They have prepared a new plan.

-----

Yuna was very sad for full day. She didn’t talk much. Her friends became so worried.

“You look so sad today, Yuna. What’s up?” -Kaeun-

“Mmm something happened yesterday. My boyfriend caused it. He is the type who gets angry fast and doesn’t give time for anybody to explain. I’m so stressed.” -Yuna-

“Gangsters are like that. Most of them are moody and too proud of themselves. You chose to date him, you should know this too.” -Kaeun-

“But I don’t want him to be like this. I really wish he could get out from that gang world.” -Yuna-

“Use your love to educate him! The power of love can change everything. Let’s try making him go out with ordinary friends not just his gangster friends. Oh right, today after class, we have welcome party for you, why don’t you invite him to join too? If you can make him be a sociable person, he’ll change his gang behaviors.” -Kaeun-

“Do you think it’s a good idea? But I’m afraid he will cause problem to you all.” Yuna was hesitating.

“He can’t do anything to us and if he’s with you, I think he’ll listen to you.” -Kaeun-

“Alright, I’ll call him then.” -Yuna-

-----

Yuna called JR and asked him to join her welcome party with her classmates after class. JR didn’t want to join but Yuna insisted him so he agreed to join.

After class, they met in front of her school and left together with her classmates to a karaoke shop. JR didn’t talk with anybody besides Yuna. He felt so uncomfortable to be with strangers but Yuna tried to comfort him.

“I’m Jeonghan, the class monitor, I would like to say a few words. First, let’s clap for Yuna, our classmate! We’re here today to celebrate welcome party for her. *CLAPPING* and second, it’s our last year at high school so let’s try hard together to graduate successfully. Let’s help each other and be nice to each other! That’s all from me. Thank you!” Jeonghan gave a warm speech to everyone then they started the party. They all were dancing and singing. Yuna kept sitting next to JR.

“Are you ok?” -Yuna-

“I’m bored. Can we just leave now?” JR couldn’t hold his boredom.

“Hmm don’t be like this! You should learn to hang out with ordinary people too not just your gangster friends.” -Yuna-

“What are you talking about? What is the problem with my gangster friends?” JR became pissed off.

“I didn’t mean to stop you from hanging out with them but you should start making friends with non-gangsters too.” -Yuna-

“I don’t want to.” JR strongly opposed.

“Jonghyun!!!” her eyes were already teary.

“If you want to stay, I’m gonna leave first.” JR said then stood up, intending to leave.

Jeonghan came to Yuna and asked her to dance with everyone.

“Yuna, why are you sitting here like this? Let’s go to dance!” Jeonghan grabbed Yuna’s hand to stand up.

“No, sorry Jeonghan, I can’t dance. I’ll just sit here watching you guys.” -Yuna-

“Come on, you’re the special guest for today. Let’s go!” Jeonghan kept insisting.

“TAKE YOUR DIRTY HAND FROM HER” JR came back and got pissed off at Jeonghan.

Everyone became worried and turned to look at them.

“I just want to ask her to dance with our friends.” Jeonghan had no idea why JR reacted like this to him.

“I said take your hand away! Damn you! How dare you!” JR’s anger built up immediately and he soon beat Jeonghan with his fists. Everyone got shocked and the girls kept screaming.

“Jonghyun, stop it! Why are you behaving like this?” Yuna tried to pull him from beating the innocent Jeonghan.

“He dared to touch your hand. I’m gonna teach him some lessons.” JR wouldn’t stop beating Jeonghan.

“Stop it! You have lost your mind. Stop it! Stop your gang behaviors right now and leave here! I don’t let you beat my classmate like this.” Yuna shouted at him angrily in front of her friends.

“FINE! If they’re more important than me.” JR said with his disappointment then left the room.

Yuna felt so hurt and sorry for making the happy moment became awful because of her boyfriend. He kept apologizing to her classmates.

“It’s not your mistake. You shouldn’t go out with such gangster. He’s very famous gangster that everyone at our age knows him and never wanna get involve with him.”

“I don’t want him to join us from the first place. He’s very ill-mannered.”

“I’m sorry, Yuna but if you have to take him with you next time, I’m not gonna come.”

Her classmates kept expressing their anger and disappointment. Yuna was so sad and couldn’t stop crying. Then everyone left except her 3 good friends and Jeonghan.

“Alright, stop crying, Yuna! I’m fine. It was my mistake too to force you to dance with us. He’s just a protective boyfriend. Don’t blame yourself!” Jeonghan consoled her.

“It was my mistake to give an idea for you to take him with us.” Kaeun sighed in sorrow.

“I’ve heard a lot about him, such as fighting and bullying but I didn’t except him to be this cruel.” -Hyesoo-

“Thanks god that I’ve moved on from him, despites his good-looking, he has no good point.” -Seoyoen-

“You guys stop saying like this! Yuna is sad enough. Yuna, stop crying! Let’s go home and take rest!” -Kaeun-

Then they all separated their ways to go back home.

-----

Yuna felt very upset and sorry for what happened to her friends. She couldn’t stop crying and didn’t pick up JR’s call at all.

-----

Talking about Jeonghan, after left from his female classmates, he was attacked by a group of gangsters on the way back home.

“Wh-who are you?” Jeonghan was shocked to see those gangsters blocked his way.

“We come to teach you some lessons. How dare you to make our leader angry? Go to hell!” those gangsters said then hit Jeonghan without mercy.

“Ouch, what have I done? Who is your leader? Who told you to come to beat me?” Jeonghan struggled to ask.

“JR! JR-shi is our leader.” Jeonghan got shocked to hear how JR sent these gangsters to beat him, after JR himself hit him and embarrassed him in front of his classmates already.

Jeonghan was seriously beat and injured. He was left crawling alone on the street, until people passed there, saw him and send him to hospital.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Yuna heard about the Jeonghan’s news, she became so shocked. She and her 3 close friends went to visit him at hospital after class.

[ At Hospital ]

“Jeonghan, we’ve come to visit you. How are you feeling now?” the girls came in.

“I’m feeling a bit better now. Come and have a seat!” -Jeonghan-

“Oh god, your condition looks so serious. Are you really feeling better now?” -Hyesoo-

“Were you beat? What happened after you left from us last night?” -Kaeun-

“I’m really shocked right now. I didn’t expect your condition is this serious.” -Seoyoen-

Jeonghan turned to look at Yuna before spoke up. Yuna seemed to get what he meant.

“I ran into some gangsters and they beat me. Anyway, I’m feeling better now. Don’t worry! Thanks for visiting me!” Jeonghan didn’t want to let Yuna know that it was JR who sent those gangsters to hit him so he decided not to mention about it.

“Do you know them?” -Kaeun-

“No, I’ve never met them before.” -Jeonghan-

“Have you ever had any problem with anybody before?” -Kaeun-

“No, I don’t think so.” -Jeonghan-

“Right, Jeonghan is very gentle man. He has never involved with those gangsters. But why did they beat him without reason like this? It’s so weird.” -Hyesoo-

Yuna who has been silent for quite long, finally spoke up.

“Is it JR?” -Yuna-

Everyone turned to look at her.

“He sent them to beat you, right? Please tell me! I won’t ignore this.” -Yuna-

“Yuna, forget about it! Maybe after this, he won’t attack me anymore.” -Jeonghan-

“So it’s really him. Jeonghan, I’m so sorry.” Yuna burst out crying.

“Yuna, it’s not your mistake. Don’t cry!” -Jeonghan-

“What the hell! He’s too much. Is he even a human?” -Hyesoo-

“I can’t believe he is this… aishhh what is the word to describe him? I’m so pissed off right now.” -Seoyoen-

“Jeonghan, are you sure that it’s him?” -Kaeun-

“Those gangsters said his leader, JR sent them to beat me for making him angry.” Jeonghan didn’t want to reveal it but he couldn’t hide anymore.

“I’m sorry, Jeonghan. I’m sorry to all of you for all the improper things that my boyfriends have done. Please accept my apology.” Yuna cried and bowed to them.

“I’m gonna settle thing out. See you later!” Yuna quickly ran out.

Her friends tried to call her to stop but she kept running and left the hospital.

-----

Yuna went to cry alone outside hospital. Then after she became a lit clam, she phoned JR.

~ ON PHONE ~

JR picked up at once.

“Yuna-ah, you finally called me. I was so worried about you. I went to wait for you at school but I didn’t see you. Where are you now?” -JR-

“Let’s meet!” -Yuna-

“Oh now? Yuna-ah, after I didn’t see you at school, I came with my friends. I can’t go to you today. I’m sorry. Let’s meet tomorrow!” -JR-

Yuna hanged up her phone at once, got JR shocked and worried. He called her back.

“Yuna-ah, are you angry? I really can’t leave my friends. We’ve just met up after a long time. I mean I’ve been going out with you and haven’t hanged out with my friends quite long already so let me stay with them for today.” -JR-

“Fine if you’re busy. Call me after you finish your business with them! I’ve something to talk with you.” -Yuna-

“Okay, I’ll call you tonight. I love you! See you…” -JR-

They hanged up the call. Yuna became so stressed. She really didn’t know how to deal with JR anymore.

JR had no idea why Yuna was so strange today but he’s tied up with his friends so he put her aside for now.

-----

Yuna was so sad. She has been sitting and thinking alone inside a public garden. When it’s getting dark, she walked back home. Unfortunately, on the way back home, she ran into a group of gangsters.

Yuna was so scared when they approached her.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Yuna worryingly asked.

“We want you. We know that you’re damn JR’s girlfriend so we want to play with you. How about going with us tonight, pretty girl?” *evil laugh*

“Don’t come close to me! Help help!” Yuna tried to run and shouted for help but they blocked her way.

“Where do you want to run, pretty girl? Let’s go with us and enjoy together then send our happy video to JR! I can’t wait to see his reaction.” -gangsters-

“No, please don’t do anything to me! Help help!” -Yuna-

Those gangsters grabbed her intending to leave but suddenly :

“Let go of her!” someone appeared.

“MINHYUN!!!” -Yuna-

“Oh another member of Nu’est Boys! Oh no, you’re no longer in Nu’est Boys. I heard about your departure so I don’t think you have anything to do with your leader’s girlfriend anymore. Don’t interfere!” -gangsters-

“She is someone who is special to me. I’ve to help her. Spare her!” Minhyun bravely said.

“Fine! If you want to die!” -gangsters-

They started the fight. Yuna could do nothing besides standing still, watching them.

“Minhyun, be careful!” -Yuna-

“Yuna, run! Don’t care about me! Run!” -Minhyun-

“No, I’m not going anywhere. Minhyun! You all don’t fight him. Please stop the fight!” Yuna cried to beg them stop fighting because Minhyun was being beat too bad now.

“Oh there are people coming. Let’s stop right here! Let’s go!” those gangsters ran when they heard people coming here. Yuna quickly went to Minhyun.

“Minhyun, are you ok?” Yuna asked worryingly.

“I’m ok. Did you get hurt anywhere?” Minhyun asked her worryingly back.

“I’m not hurt anywhere. Can you get up?” Yuna helped him to get up.

They went to a nearby drug store to buy some stuffs to clean wound for Minhyun.

-----

“There is quite big cut near your mouth. It must be so hurt.” -Yuna-

“It’s so hurt. I don’t really fight a lot like them.” -Minhyun-

“By the way, is it true that you left your group? Jonghyun didn’t tell me about that.” -Yuna-

“Yes! I don’t want to involve in fight and gang activities anymore. I’m gonna finish high school soon. I think I should be mature than this but I still remain friends with them.” -Minhyun-

“I know that you’re different from them. You’re calm and soft. I wish they would think of stop their gang activities like you.” -Yuna-

“Yuna-ah, please take care and be careful! JR has a lot of enemies and he can’t protect you all the times. Like today if I wasn’t passing there, maybe you’d be in trouble already.” -Minhyun-

“I owed you again. Thank you for helping me and sorry to make you in this state. By the way, why were you passing here?” -Yuna-

“I sent Yuri home. We went for a dinner together.” -Minhyun-

“Oh I see.” -Yuna-

“Not dating! Just hanging out as friend! Yuri looks so lonely at school so…” -Minhyun-

“I see.” -Yuna-

“Are you jealous?” Minhyun .

“No no, I’m not.” Yuna quickly denied.

“You’re so cute when you’re shy.” Minhyun looked at her with his soft eyes and smile. Yuna was blushing.

**RING RING** (Phone Ringing)

Yuna’s phone rang. Yuna took out the phone to see who then quickly turned off.

“Why don’t you pick up? Who is that?” -Minhyun-

“It’s JR. I don’t feel like talking with him now. There are a lot of things happened. I’m so stressed.” -Yuna-

“Don’t be too stressed! Let’s go back home and take rest! I know you’re still scared of what happened just now. I’ll walk you home.” -Minhyun-

Minhyun walked Yuna home.

[ In Front of Yuna’s House ]

“Thank you for today, Minhyun! Honestly, I feel so bad to make you get hurt because of me. I’m really sorry.” Yuna was still sad to make Minhyun get hurt.

“It’s ok. I chose to help you by myself. What to do?! I just can’t move on from you now. I really wish you would choose me over JR.” -Minhyun-

“Minhyun, I…” -Yuna-

“Let me love you until the love fade away by itself! I promise I won’t disturb. You’re my first love. I guess it’s a little bit hard but it’s ok. I’m doing fine right now.  It’s just that when I miss you too much, can we hang out? as a friend of course.” Minhyun expressed his unchanged love for Yuna.

“It’s ok to meet. You’re my good friend.” Yuna replied with a smile.

“Thank you, Yuna! It’s late night now. Hurry go in! Good-night!” -Minhyun-

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

JR kept calling Yuna but she forgot her phone at home today so she didn’t pick up.

[ In Classroom ]

“Why doesn’t she pick up my phone? Is she still upset with me? Aishhh… so headache!” -JR-

“What’s up? Made girlfriend upset again?” -Aron-

“She doesn’t pick up my phone. Maybe still upset with me for hitting her classmate and yesterday I refused to meet her because busy hanging out with you guys.” -JR-

“I see. Let her be for a while! Maybe she will call back when she feels better.” -Aron-

A moment later Yuri came in:

“Kim JR, what did you do last night? Why didn’t you send my sister home? You know she was almost caught by your enemies last night.” -Yuri-

“WHAT??? What did you just say? Who caught Yuna? How is she now?” JR became shocked and worried.

“I don’t know. I heard it from Minhyun. Well, but she is saved by Minhyun. She’s fine now.” -Yuri-

They turned to look at Minhyun who was quietly sitting, reading his book.

“Minhyun, who did that to Yuna last night?” JR quickly walked to ask Minhyun.

“I don’t know them. You have so many enemies so maybe it’s a bit hard for you to figure out.” -Minhyun-

“JR, if you have no ability to protect my sister, give her to Minhyun. I was very thankful that he passed there and helped my sister on time. You’re not safe for her. I guess you’ve made so many bad things that’s why you have so many enemies.” Yuri tried to make JR angry.

“Hwang Minhyun, you really don’t know who they are?” JR grabbed Minhyun’s collar.

“I said I don’t know. I fought with them to recuse her but it was so dark so I can’t recognize them. Now get your dirty hand from me!” Minhyun said and pushed JR from him then left with Yuri.

JR became so furious and felt so sorry for Yuna. Especially when she didn’t pick up his phone, he’s afraid that she stops wanting to go out with him already.

“JR, what are you gonna do with this?” -Aron-

“I’ll find out who did this. You all go with me after class.” -JR-

“What? Go where?” -Ren-

“Find out who wanted to harm my girlfriend!” -JR-

“But we don’t know who they are. We have no clue at all.” -Baekho-

“Fight them all randomly, all of our enemies. We’ll find out one among them!” JR made a shocked decision.

“What??? That is a bit… I mean we shouldn’t fight the innocent.” -Aron-

“I don’t care until I find the real one. I’ve decided. If anybody doesn’t want to go, you don’t have to.” JR made a strong decision that even s felt it’s too much but as the groupmates, they decided to go with JR to fight their enemies randomly.

-----

Minhyun and Yuri heard about their random fight after class. It is just their another trap to attack JR.

“He never changes. I can predict it right that he will fight everyone that he doubts. Look like JR is doing as our plan now! Next is to make Yuna see how cruel and scary JR is to fight the innocent. You know what to do next right?” -Yuri-

“I know. I’ll make plan today go smoothly.” -Minhyun-

“I know you can. Look like the day you will get Yuna is getting close now.” -Savage Yuri-

-----

Yuna wanted to meet JR to ask about Jeonghan’s bullying but she didn’t bring phone with so she decided to back home after class.

[ In Front of School ]

“Yuna!” Minhyun was waiting for her.

“Minhyun, why are you here?” Yuna was surprised to see him.

“I’ve called you but you didn’t pick up my call so I decided to come to wait you here.” -Minhyun-

“Oh I forgot my phone at home today. Why did you come to me today?” -Yuna-

“I’m worried about your safety, afraid something like last night would happen so I want to send you home. Actually I know that JR won’t come to you today so…..” -Minhyun-

“Oh why? Is there any matter?” -Yuna-

“I don’t think I should say it. Please ask him later by yourself! Just let me take you home for today! I’m really worried that those gangsters will attack you again because they failed last night.” -Minyun-

“Minhyun, please tell me what is the matter with him? Why do you look so uncomfortable like this? Please tell me!” Yuna insisted.

“Well… I told Yuri about what happened to you last night. She was worried about you and got angry with JR so she went to blame him for that. Then JR found out you were attacked by his enemies. He came to ask me who they are but it was so dark so I can’t recognize them. JR was furious and wants to take revenge for you. Yuri and I accidentally heard him, making plan to go to fight all of their enemies randomly just to find out a few guys that wanted to catch you last night.” -Minhyun-

“What? How many innocent people he’s gonna fight just to find that few men?” Yuna became so shocked to hear.

“Minhyun, do you know where they are? I want to go to stop him.” -Yuna-

“Yuna, it’s not safe. Don’t go! Let’s wait to meet him tomorrow! Even you go, you can’t stop him. He never has mercy on anyone especially those who hurt his precious person. He loves you so much that’s why he gets angry like this.” -Minhyun pretended to stop her but he was actually saying to push her to go.

“This is not the right way to love. I don’t want to be loved this way.” Yuna burst out crying.

“Don’t be so sad, Yuna! We can do nothing for now.” Minhyun hugged to console her.

“No, we have to stop him. Minhyun, please take me to that place! Do you know where they’re fighting?” Yuna insisted.

“Alright, if you insist! But please don’t make yourself in danger! You have to know the line you can go.” -Minhyun-

“I will be careful.” -Yuna-

“Yuna, I’ll protect you.” Minhyun held Yuna’s hand to give her warmness before they left.

-----

~ At Fighting Field ~

“Ouch… please spare us! We’ve not done that to your girlfriend.”
“We dare not to do that.”
“We already agreed to stop fighting with you since long time. Why would we harm your girlfriend?”
“Please spare us, please have mercy!”
“We adore Nu’est Boys so much. We dare not to do that. Please spare us!”

JR and s went to fight many gangsters who they thought that could be the one who attacked Yuna last night but everyone denied.

“JR, I think we should stop. They really look innocent. They don’t even dare to fight us back.” -Ren-

“Yes it’s not a good idea to fight people randomly like this. Let’s stop!” -Baekho-

“Today let’s stop right here! Your right hand is already having injury. Let’s stop right here!” -Aron-

“If you guys want to stop, leave. I won’t stop right here.” JR continued beating the innocent.

Minhyun and Yuna arrived at the fighting field. Yuna got shocked to see how scary and beat people have no mercy like this. She has seen him fighting many times but this time is different. He is much scarier than anytime before. Yuna couldn’t stop crying before she could shout to stop him.

“We really know nothing. Please stop beating us! Do you want to kill us?” -the victim-

“Yes I want to kill you. Die!” JR was about to give another fist to the innocent but Yuna shouted.

“STOP!!!!!!”

“Yuna, why are you here?” JR got shocked to see her.

“Stop all of these cruel behaviors! Do you want to murder people? Please stop it!!” -Yuna-

“It’s not your place. Leave here!” -JR-

“No, I won’t leave until you stop.” -Yuna-

“You bastard, why did you take her here?” JR got pissed off to see Minhyun taking Yuna here and made her see him in such situation like this. He quickly went to grab Minhyun’s collar.

“Stop it! You have lost your mind now. Let go of him!” Yuna pushed JR from Minhyun. Minhyun gave JR a mock smile.

“Look at yourself! In such condition, you’re so scary to me. I’m so speechless when you came to fight people randomly like this. If you like using violence like this, I don’t think I can continue dating you anymore.” Yuna shocked everyone.

“Are you asking for break up?” JR was tearful, asking.

“Now I’m so tired both psychical and mental to be with you. I don’t think I can go on with you anymore.” -Yuna-

“I’m not breaking up with you. Hwang Minhyun, are you trying to break us up? Why did you take her here? You mean to make her see me like this and break up with me? You, go to hell.” JR beat Minhyun with his fists furiously.

“JR JR… stop it!” Aron, Ren and Baekho rushed to stop JR.

“Stop it! Stop it…” Yuna was on her knees crying painfully but JR didn’t stop. Yuna felt so weak , she got nose bleeding then ended up fainting.

“YUNAAAAAAA!!!”

-----