Twenty-Three

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

"Jonghyun, what is this? You know how to drink beer now? Why did you become like this? Not going to school, not coming out from room and keep drinking like this? What is going on with you? You're still minor. Stop drinking!" JR's sister entered his room and saw JR was sitting on floor next his bed drinking.

JR ignored her. He kept drinking.

"Jonghyun! Stop it!" she took the beer from him.

"Do you have any problem? Why did you become like this?" -his sister-

"Give it back to me! I want to drink. I want to forget the pain." JR cried out.

"What's wrong with you, Jonghyun? Please tell me!" his sister sat down and showed sorrow for him.

"Noona, Yuna asked me to break up. She won't care no matter how I beg her. She kept saying she wants to break up." JR cried louder, expressing his pain to his sister.

"Oh dear, is this the reason you became like this? Don't hurt yourself like this! Stand up!" his sister consoled him and carried him to stand up and sat on the bed.

JR told his sister about the reason that Yuna wanted to break up with him. His sister felt a bit awkward with her reason too. She didn't think Yuna needed to break up because of wanting to focus on studying.

"It's weird. Maybe she has other reason that she doesn't want you to know that's why she put studying as the reason. You'd better go to talk with her again. Stop hurting yourself like this! Stop drinking and please go back to school! Noona love you. I don't wanna see my only brother sad like this. Go to ask for make up and make thing clear with her!" his sister became teary. She hugged JR to console.

JR became a bit better after talking with his sister. He decided to go to meet Yuna again.

-----

[ Next Day ]

JR made phone call to Yuna but she didn't pick up. So he sent message to her, telling that he's going to wait for her in front of her school after class today.

Yuna was very painful to force herself to ignore his call like this. And after receiving the message, knowing that he would come to wait for her, she left school early in order to escape from him.

JR didn't know Yuna has already gone. He kept waiting for her for hours, until it became dark and school gate was closed. He felt so hurt, realizing that Yuna left school early to escape from him. He was crying painfully alone then he decided to go to her house.

-----

JR arrived at her house and sent another message to her, telling he's in front of her house, waiting for her to come and have a talk with him.

Yuna cried to see his message but she tried to ignore him.

It has been a few hours already that JR has been waiting for her and it was already midnight. Yuna still doesn't come out. JR kept sending her messages that he's still waiting and won't leave until she comes to meet him to talk but Yuna still ignored.

It was around 1AM and it started raining, JR still remained the same waiting for her. It was cold and lonely but he didn't give up. He still waited for her, hoping she would come to meet him soon but she didn't.

Yuna kept crying and worried about him to death but she still tried to ignore him. She was afraid if she went to meet him now, she would end up showing her love to him again. She decided to send him a message, telling him to leave for now and let's meet at Han River tomorrow after class.

JR received her message and felt very upset because she ignored even he has been waiting under heavy rain like this. He felt so cold and sick so he decided to leave for now.

"See you tomorrow, my love! I'm going home now. Goodnight!" -JR's reply to Yuna-

-----

[ Next Day ]

JR feels so sick today. He got high fever because of heavy rain last night but he struggled to come to school and waiting the time to go to meet Yuna. He hopes that he could make up with Yuna.

-----

[ At Han River ]

JR came early. He was impatiently waiting for Yuna to come.

Yuna finally arrived. JR quickly showed his smile to her but Yuna didn't respond him with the smile. She just walked to him with very unfriendly face.

"Yuna, you've come. I miss you so much. How are you doing?" JR kept smiling while greeting her.

"Let's come straight to the point! What else do you want to talk with me? Please say it in hurry! I've something else to do." Yuna coldly talked to him. JR lost his smile a little bit.

"I want to talk with you again. I want to make up." -JR-

"Wasn't it clear enough last time? I want this break up. We can't never ever be back together. Please stop coming to me! Let's stop seeing each other! I've had enough with you." Yuna kept being mean, talking to him.

"Yuna, don't be like to me! I've hurt so much. You can ask me to do anything but not breaking up. I really love you. I can't accept this break up. Yuna, I can't live without you." JR burst out crying, begging her.

"But I'm doing fine without you and I can live without you. You too, you can live without me. Don't be so dramatic!" -Yuna-

"Yuna, if being in relationship with me makes you lose focus on studying then we can just meet once per week or once per month and I won't call you every day so you can have a lot of time to study. We don't need to break up." -JR-

"Even we won't meet for a year, I don't want to have a name as your girlfriend. I need this break up because I want to finish this fake love." Yuna shocked JR.
"Do you think I really love you for real?" Yuna gave him a smirk.

"What do you mean, Yuna?" JR asked with shock.

"You've been so stupid. I've never ever loved you for real not even once. I've fooled you, JR." she called him by nickname with bold voice.

"I've taken my revenge on you so game is over now. Actually, I did pity you that's why I don't think I should tell you the truth. I was thinking that just asking you to break up was already painful enough for you but you insisted me to tell you the truth by yourself. And now you have to get hurt even more. Please don't blame me, you're insisting me by yourself!" Yuna kept acting cold to him.

"What are you saying? What revenge? What is the true reason to break up?" JR was dying inside as tears almost became blood.

"I know you were falling for me so I acted like I love you too and agreed to date with you then made you love me more and more until I made sure you love me too much and I asked for a break up. But, Kim JR, you have no right to get angry with me because what you've done to me in the past was worse than this. Remember how cruel you bullied me without having mercy, without thinking I'm just a girl?... You pushed me to the floor, you pushed me to the wall, you even wanted to fly me from rooftop. Every morning, you hit me strongly on head with your bag. Sometimes I got injured, I was bleeding but you didn't spare me. Sometimes you were like you wanted to kill me. I was scared, I cried, I begged you but you didn't care. What you cared is to do whatever to please Yuri. I didn't matter at all. Sometimes you cursed me in front of many people and they laughed at me and started looking down on me. The whole school hated me. No-one wanted to be my friend. I didn't make any friend beside Minhyun. I was in that school for only one month but I was like living in hell. I didn't even have a day that I truly smile from my heart. I was alone. I was lonely. I wanted to die sometimes. So here, Kim JR, do you think I can ever love you for real? How is it possible for me to love someone who bullied me like this? Why are you so easy to fool like this? You're so funny. I'm so happy to see you suffer like this." Yuna tried to fake her anger, made up story to make JR hurt while her inside was likely to die soon.

"Don't lie! I know you're not this type of person. I know you. Don't make up story to ask me break up like this! Maybe you're still upset because of what happened that night. You're just upset and angry, right? Let's make up, silly girl! We love each other so much I know that." JR couldn't accept what she said.

"You're really a fool. Wake up, Kim JR! My love for you is fake and we broke up now. Stop coming to me! I don't want to see your face anymore. Your hands, your body, your smell, your hug, your kiss are all disgusting. I've bear a lot with all of these for this revenge. Now I can let go of all those disgusting things. I'm done talking now. I'm gonna leave. Good bye, my ex-boyfriend, my foolish ex-boyfriend!" Yuna faked an evil smile then turned from him.

"Don’t go!" he rushed to give her a back hug.
"Tell me it's just a lie. I love you so much, Yuna. Don't take revenge on me this way! Let's make up!" JR cried so much hugging her tight. Yuna was sobbing already after turning back from him.

"I didn't feel the love, the kiss, the hug, the care, the tears... everything you have given me is fake. I felt it's real. I beg you, please don't break up with me because I really love you." -JR-

Yuna tried to hold herself, she tried to stop crying, wiped her tears and turned to face him.

"It was all fake. I tell you again it was all fake. You're very disgusting to me. Take your dirty, bloody hands from me!" Yuna ordered him with serious face expression. JR has never seen her cold and heartless like this but he didn't let go of her. He kept holding her hands.

"Yuna, please!" JR cried too much for the first time.

(His body is so hot. He must got fever because of standing under heavy rain last night. I'm so worried about him. What should I do?) Yuna was talking in her mind. She could feel his high fever by being touched by him. His face looks sick and pale. Yuna wanted to take care of him. She was about to ruin all the lies when their eyes met.

"It should be enough now. Let go of her, JR!" Minhyun suddenly appeared.

JR and Yuna were surprised to see him suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"You know the reason she dated with you now. You don't deserve her and you don't have right to get angry with her either. It was all your sin. I was telling you not to bully her from the beginning but you never listened. Now you ended up receiving your sin. Blame yourself, don't blame others! Yuna should be with me since the first place. Take your hands from her!" -Minhyun-

JR became lost. He started to feel guilty and felt ashamed of himself. He started shaking his hands. He was thinking between taking his hands from her or keep holding.

"You, cheap man! Take your hands from her!" Minhyun entered to take JR’s hands from Yuna and beat JR with his fist. JR soon fell on the ground.

Yuna was about to go to JR as she was worried so much but Minhyun grabbed her hand to stop. Then Minhyun covered his arms over her shoulder closely to hurt JR.

"She has made it clear now. You should stop disturbing her. Stay away from her and feel ashamed of your past if you still think you're a human." Minhyun warned JR.

JR was crawling on ground looking at them standing in front of him. His mouth got bleeding by the power of Minyun's fist. His tears kept dropping looking at Yuna. Yuna tried her best to hold her tears and ignored his current situation.

"Yuna, I'm sorry for what I've done in the past. I accepted the break up. I won't disturb you anymore. I wish you would be happy with someone you love for real. Take care!" JR said then he struggled to stand up. He walked close to them.

"Minhyun, I'm sorry to you too. You've been a loyal friend to me but I betrayed you. Please forgive me! I really hope we can make up someday and be a close friend like before. Now you can have someone you love back. Please be happy and stop hurting yourself! I've been worried about you a lot. Good luck!" JR said to Minhyun then turned to look at Yuna.

"Though it was all fake, I've been happy. Thank you!" JR gave Yuna a painful smile then left.

Minhyun and Yuna were watching him leaving, further and further without turning back.

"I've been happy too. Thank you! " Yuna murmured then tears started dropping.

Minhyun noticed her pain. He hugged her.

"Cry it all out! Cry as much as you want!" Minhyun hugged her tight, patted her head to console.

Yuna burst out crying louder and louder, throwing out the pain she has hidden inside her heart.

"I've been happy to be with him. I feel so lucky to be born and meet him. I love him so much." Yuna cried her pain out and Minhyun finally realized she has been loving JR so much.

"Minhynnie, if I haven't loved him so much, maybe I wouldn't have to be hurt like this, right? I'm so hurt. My heart is totally fragile now." Yuna couldn't calm herself at all.

"You have me. No matter what happens, you have to remember that you have me. I'll take care and protect you at all cost. Cry it all out and you'll feel better." Minhyun bust out crying to see how she loves JR and how she has to suffer because of this break up.

They were hugging each other and cried for quite long then Yuna became a bit calm. They sat on the grass and started talking.

-----

"You've cried a lot. Your eyes got swollen now." Minhyun burst out laughing.

"You were crying too. How could you laugh at me like this?" -Yuna-

"Well, I laugh because I'm happy. Now the girl I love has broken up with her boyfriend so it's my chance to grab her." Minhyun tried to act cute and made Yuna laugh.

"You're so funny. Thanks for making me laugh!" Yuna finally smiled.

"Honestly, I think I already lost JR. I don't think you'll accept me even though now you broke up with him." -Minhyun-

"Hmm I don't think I should think about these stuffs now. I've to move on, cure myself from all the pain." -Yuna-

"Will you allow me to wait until you open your heart again?" Minhyun sweetly asked her permission.

"I don't think it's fair for you. I mean I don't know if I'll be able to....." Yuna burst out crying again thinking about JR.

"Alright alright, stop crying! By the way, you don't have to thank to me for helping you acting to break up with him because it's what I wish it happened too. That bustard betrayed me because of a girl. I really want to see him suffer like this. It's good for him!" Minhyun started dropping his tears again.

"Minhyun, why are you crying?" Yuna was surprised to see his sudden cry. She paid more attention to him.

"I feel so regret." -Minhyun-

"Regret? What for?" -Yuna-

"He did care about me a lot and it made me so ashamed and regret. I did attack him at the back for so many times. The gangsters who beat your friend until entered hospital that night and the gangsters who wanted to catch you that night were all my plans. I wanted to make you and him get confused and argued each other. I'm so bad, right?" Minhyun finally confessed to her and got Yuna shocked.

"He found out everything but he kept it in secret from you. Not only that, remember he got a serious injury a few weeks ago? It was me too. I beat him with no mercy. He let me beat and didn't fight back at all. He got serious injuries but he still lied to you that it was his old enemies beat him. He wanted to protect me from being hated by you." Minhyun added as his tears kept falling.

"Minhyun, it was my mistake to make you became like that. I'm really sorry. Please stop hurting yourself and Jonghyun that way!" Yuna felt more guilty on herself rather than getting angry with Minhyun.

"You're not angry with me after knew about the truth?" -Minhyun-

Yuna waved her head.

"Not at all. Instead I felt sorry for you and all the victims! Please forgive me, Minhyun!" Yuna kept crying, expressing her sorry to him.

"Thank you, Yuna. You're very kind to me." -Minhyun-

"By the way, what is the reason that made you break up with Jonghyun?" -Minhyun-

Yuna remained silent and sobbed for a while before replied him.

"It's because of his mother. She wants me to break up with him. I've made mother and son argue because of me many times so I don't want to be the bone between them anymore. His mother doesn't like me at all. They're rich. Jonghyun deserves a better girl than me. Breaking up is the best way." Yuna painfully told him the reason.

"I see. His mother is that type that's why he doesn't like her." -Minhyun-

"By the way, why did you come here?" -Yuna-

"Ahh I accidentally heard JR and Aron-hyung talking about meeting you here today so after class I stalked him. I was watching you and him for the whole time then I felt that you really needed this break up for some reasons so I entered to help you before asking you the reason." -Minhyun-

"Hmm sorry to drag you into this complicated problem." -Yuna-

"Nah, for the girl I love, it's not a big deal. Cheer up, baby girl!" Minhyun patted her head cutely.

"By the way, please keep it secret from Jonghyun! I don't want mother and son argue each other again because of me. I hope Jonghyun will get better and move on soon." Yuna started sobbing again.

"I'm at your side. I promise I'll do whatever you say and want me to do because I love you. But you don't have to feel pressured on it. I won't force you to repay me by accepting my love. I'll wait until you naturally love me. Take care of yourself well! Come to me anytime you want!" Minhyun gave her a cheerful smile. Yuna felt so lucky to have such a good friend like Minhyun by her side.

After a long talk, Minhyun sent Yuna home. Yuna burst out crying again when she arrived in her room and was alone. She cried for Jonghyun. She felt really sorry for him but she has no other choice. She realized JR has changed himself a lot for her and it hurts her even more.

"Please forget about me..... But for me I'm not going to forget about you. Thank you for everything, my beloved Jonghyun! I’m sorry. I love you." -Yuna-

-----