Four

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

Yuna didn’t come to school for a few days. JR and Minhyun really worried about her. JR became so silent for these few days. Everyone thought she has dropped school.

However, Yuna finally came to school after her state of mind got better.

[ In Classroom ]

Yuna arrived in the class and got everyone surprised to see her back to school.

“The daughter of e now is back after a few days absence. What do you guys think she has been doing? Maybe busy going to sleep with all kind of men to earn money? *laughing*” some of her classmates kept making fun of her. Yuna faced down and sobbed.

“Leave already! We don’t want e as classmate. Leave!!!” a few female students approached her and pulled her from chair, intending to chase her from class.

“Ouch, let go of me! I’m hurt.” some messed her stuffs, some pulled her, some plucked her hair. They were cruelly violating her.

Nu’est Boys entered and saw that.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” JR angrily shouted.

“Yuna, Yuna, are you ok?” Minhyun rushed to Yuna and protected her.

“JR-shi, we don’t want to have e as classmate so we’re chasing her.” they replied.

“Didn’t I already tell you all that I’m the only one who can bully her? Do you guys want to oppose me?” JR shouted louder.

Yuna struggled to stand up.

“I’ll leave in 2 weeks. You guys won’t see me in 2 weeks so please let me stay a little bit without bullying. I’ll transfer away.” she announced in front of everyone.

Everyone got so surprised to hear including Nu’est Boys.

“Are you really leaving?” Minhyun sadly asked.

“If it can make everyone happy, I’ll leave. I’m only asking everyone to stop bullying me and disrespecting my mother.” she replied.

“Will you stop bullying her, JR?” Baekho asked JR.

“She has promised to leave so you win now. You don’t have to bully her anymore.” Aron said.

“Finally, you can do it in one month. Go and tell Yuri about this! Congratulation, you can get what you want now.” Ren meant the condition that Yuri made with JR to chase Yuna within one month.

“I’m not gonna study today. I go now.” JR left without giving any response.

“He probably can date Yuri openly now. It’s a good for them…..”everyone kept gossiping.

“So I’m freed now. It’s good for me.” Yuna picked up her stuffs that was just messed by those students then went back to her seat.

Minhyun became so sad to hear she’s leaving but he doesn’t know what to do with this.

-----

JR left the crowd to sleep at rooftop. He felt so heart-breaking to hear her decision rather than being happy.

“I should be happy. I should have gone to tell Yuri about this but why am I here being so heart aching like this? I’m the one who have been wanting this happen but why am I so hurt like this? I’m so complicated. Song Yuna, why am I being like this because of you?” JR was spending time to find the reason of his heartache.

-----

After class, Minhyun asked to talk with Yuna alone in the class.

“You really decided to leave?” He asked.

“Yes! I think it’s good for everyone. These few days I’ve thought a lot and I finally decided it this way.” she answered.

“Why did you suddenly give up easily like this? Is it because of what happened that day?” he continued digging.

“I can bear with all types of bullying but not…..” she started crying.

“If not you came to save me on time, I can’t imagine what I would end up to.” she cried louder.

“He has no mercy. How could he send those guys to bully me that way?” her legs couldn’t carry her anymore, she fell on the floor, sitting and kept crying.

“You’re safe now. Don’t be afraid! There is no such thing would happen again. I promise!” Minhyun hugged her tight to console.

JR accidently heard everything and secretly watched Minhyun and Yuna from outside the class. He felt so hurt that Yuna thought he’s the one who sent those guys to bully her and he felt so painful to see her suffering like this.

“Also, I don’t want you to argue with your leader because of me so leaving is really the best way. I need it for 2 weeks more until my father comes back from business trip. I’ll ask him to transfer me to other school.” she said.

“You care about me?” Minhyun excitedly asked.

“I can see that you’ve opposed your leader many times because of me so I’m afraid you’ll be in trouble one day. Minhyun-ah, you’ve been so kind to me and I really feel thankful for you. At least I have you in here.” she gave him a smile.

“Yuna, I’m so happy to hear that you care for me. Yuna, I want to confess that…” he tried to approach her, moving his lips close to hers. Yuna became lost but she quickly came back to reality and pushed Minhyun from her.

“I’m…I’m sorry, Yuna.” he quickly apologized.

“I’m gonna go now. Sorry!” Yuna quickly stood up and rushed to leave school.

JR quickly hid himself not to let her see him.

-----

Yuna ran to library and spent the rest of her day there. She realized she reacted to Minhyun too much but she didn’t expect him to do like that to her.

Today she left school very late and it was already dark. On her way to catch a train, she ran into a group of gangsters who were fighting wildly. It was like 10 people of high school students from other school were fighting a student wearing the same school uniform as her school. She became so scared and stood still in shock.

“Run!” the guy who was wearing her school male uniform shouted to her. Since it’s very dark, she couldn’t recognize who he is.

“Run, silly girl!” that guy shouted to her again.

“J-R…” she whispered.

“Is she your girlfriend? You guys go and catch her. Hitting him has no fun, playing with his girlfriend is happier.” the leader of that group ordered his subordinators. JR learnt that the situation could get worse so he tried to fight them with his last power then ran to Yuna, grabbed her hand to run from them.

“Damn you, JR! Go and catch them!” they ran following JR and Yuna.

“What is this? Let go of me!” Yuna tried to release his hand from her.

“Follow me if you want to survive!” he kept running.

They were running until reached a silent road.

“I can’t run anymore. I’m so tired.” Yuna talked with her short breath.

“They’re arriving here soon. What should we do? Oh I’ve an idea. Come here!” JR grabbed her to a dark corner of the road.

“We have no choice. We have to do this.” JR said then started taking off his shirt.

“Wh…what are you doing?” Yuna became shocked.

“You too! Take it off!” he completely took off his shirt then told her to take her shirt off too.

“Nooo, are you crazy? I won’t do this. Help help!” Yuna tried to run from him and shouted for help.

JR quickly caught her. He laid her on the floor and came above her.

“Keep quiet if you want to survive! They could hear us.” JR used his hand to shut up .

“I think they’re hiding around here. Let’s check around here! They can’t run this fast.” the group of gangsters finally came.

“I have no choice. We have to do this.” JR started ing her shirt.

“Nooo, stop it! Are you crazy?” Yuna tried to fight.

“Stay still if you want to survive! Just pretend to make love with me to escape from them!” he explained.

 “No way! Let go of me! I prefer dying.” Yuna started crying and making noise so JR kissed her lips to shut up.

A few guys from that gang group heard the noise and went to the place where the voice came out.

“Honey, don’t be scared! Nobody sees us here. Keep silent and enjoy it together! I really love you.” JR could feel that those gangsters were approaching him so he acted like he was making love with Yuna.

“Oh my! What a disgusting couple! How could they even do it here? JR’s not here. Let’s go to look over there!” those gangsters were cheated and they left to different place.

JR wouldn’t let go of her lips even those gangsters already left.

“Hey you, they already left.” Yuna pushed him.

“They’re still around here. Let’s pretend a little bit more!” he kissed her again.

Yuna could feel that nobody was around here so she bit JR’s lips and strongly pushed him from her.

“Ouch… it’s hurt. Why did you bite my lips? Did you behave like this to someone who helped you?”

Yuna didn’t say anything. She held her shirt to hide her body and kept crying.

“Alright alright, you’re angry that I did like that to you, right? I’m sor…r…y.” he said sorry to her for the first time.

“You did it on purpose. Those guys you sent to bully me that day didn’t make it so you want to bully me by yourself, right? Why are you this cruel? You have no mercy. I hate you.” she cried her pain out.

“I don’t know if you believe me or not but I didn’t do this. I didn’t send them to bully you that way.” JR became emotional.

“Lie! No one is cruel to me like you. Now I agree to leave school in 2 weeks so stop bullying me nor making problem with me. You finally win now. Let me free!”

“I really didn’t do it. Please believe me!” JR tried to express his honesty.

“Really? Then who?” she asked.

“It was… Yuri… she used my name to order those guys.”

“I see. She’s your partner anyway. I’m gonna go now.” she put on button on her shirt and stood up to leave.

“Wait! What partner do you mean?” he asked.

“Isn’t she the reason you bully me? So it’s not important whether you or her is the one who gave order. You both want me to disappear the same.” she replied.

“SONG YUNA!” he grabbed her against the wall. Yuna was surprised to hear he called her name for the first time.

“What? Let go of me! You have no reason to bully me anymore. Let go of me!” she tried to push him.

“SONG YUNA, I… I…” he forced to kiss her lips again.

“You?! Stop, st…op it…” she tried to fight and pushed him but she can’t win him. He won’t let go of her. He kissed her deeper and deeper until she completely became silent.

“Yuna!!!” he released the kiss and looked at her with guilty.

“You’re the worst. I hate you.” she shouted at him and pushed him strongly then ran.

JR felt so guilty of what he has done to her but he himself couldn’t control his own feeling.

“Why have I done this? I must have lost my mind. What is this feeling? Song Yuna.....”

-----