Two

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

Next day Yuna went to school with a better condition but she was worried about what kind of punishment JR will bully her today. He and his friends came in and he hit her with his bag as usual. Yuna was so painful and felt like the blood is going to come out soon.

Today during class, teacher told students to write about their dreams. Finally, it's Yuna's turn.

"My dream is to be able to meet my mother." She said.

"Why? Where is your mother now?" Teacher asked.

"I don't know. I never see her since I was born." She waved her head and tear started falling.

"I see. Sorry to make you sad! By the way, why do you always wear mask?" Teacher continued asking.

"I'm....." She didn't know what she should say so she became speechless.

"Oh sorry again to ask! You can sit down now!" He said then she sat down.

"Why don't you tell that because you've very pretty face? Especially your eyes..." Minhyun whispered to her and gave her a smirk. Yuna just looked at him then faced down.

-----

During break time, Yuri came to find JR in class. "Yuri, you come to find me?" JR quickly walked to her with excitement.

"Yes, I want to go for a walk with you after class today. I'll wait for you at old place." She said then turned to stare at Yuna then left.

"Wow is she asking you to go on date with her? Congratulations, JR!" Ren came to congratulate JR.

"It’s like a day dream." He said then high five with his friends.

"Go to somewhere alone and maybe make something exciting." Aron came up with playboy thought.

Yuna was so worried about her sister because JR and his group are really scary.

JR didn't mention anything about bullying Yuna today. But after class Yuna blocked his way.

"Please treat Yuri right. Err I mean don't hurt her!" She stuttered.

"What? Of course, I won't hurt a girl I love. I only hurt a girl I hate." He replied then threw her strongly to the desk from blocking his way.

"Ouch..." She shouted in pain as her left thigh got a little cut. JR didn't mean to make her bleeding like this. He wanted to help her too but he tried to ignore then left. Minhyun helped her to stand up.

"I'm fine. Follow your group! They’re leaving now. I gotta home." She said then left.

-----

Her leg got a little bit swallowed so she decided to sit on a bench inside train station for a while. She took off the mask as she thought it's safe now.

"It's hurt." She was sobbing and patted her leg softly.

JR came to that station too. They got on the same train. JR saw Yuna but he couldn't recognize her without mask. While they were riding on train, Yuna kindly gave her seat to an old grandma without caring her leg was swallowed. JR saw that and he was amazed by how kind she was. She was struggling to stand without after giving seat to old grandma. A moment later, the train was shaking strongly of all sudden and she was about to fall. JR saw that and he rushed to catch her.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Yuna turned and saw JR. She got so shocked then quickly released herself from him then left the train immediately. JR was shocked by how this girl reacted to him when he was actually helping her.

Yuna got out from the train and worried if he would recognize her. She decided to catch the next train to go back home.

-----

Next day, Yuna went to school with mask on as usual. Nu'est boys didn't come today and everyone knew that they must have gone to a fight. Yuna felt relieved because she didn't have to get bully today.

But along the way back home, she accidentally ran into Nu'est Boys. They were fighting with a group of gang students from other school. She got shocked and stood still.

"Ya~ go away from here, you stupid girl! You wanna die?" JR shouted to her to go away as soon as he saw her.

"Yuna-ah, leave here right now." Minhyun also tried to tell her too.

"This girl is from your school? Catch her!" A leader from the other group ordered.

"Ya~ it's our problem. This girl has no relation with us!" JR shouted.

"So why should you care?" That leader asked.

"I don't care at all. Well, even you kill or her, we don't care. She's nothing to us." JR replied just to make those students felt useless to catch her.

"Really? Then let me catch her." The bad leader said and grabbed Yuna.

"Why do you wear mask, pretty girl? Let me see your face!" He said and about to take off the mask from her.

"Let me go!" Yuna cried.

"Let her go!" Minhyun entered to save her and they started fighting.

"Leave here!" Minhyun shouted to Yuna. Yuna got shocked but tried to gain power to run. She was running and crying because it was so hurt of how heartless JR was. She couldn’t believe that JR is this cold-hearted guy.

-----

< Next Day >

Today Yuna went to school with untie hair and it made her beautiful even with mask on. Everyone in school really wants to see her face but she never let them see. Nu’est boys came. They got injury on faces and some parts of their bodies. Yuna felt so scared of them. She met eyes with JR and ready to get hit by his bag.

"Jonghyun-ah, her hair is very beautiful today. Can you please not mess it today?" Minhyun tried to save her again. JR sighed then went to his seat. He was ready to lay his head on his desk to sleep because he was still tired and hurt from yesterday fight.

"Thank for helping me yesterday!" Yuna went to Minhyun's seat and bowed to him.

"Fine!" He replied with a smile. JR felt annoyed by it.

Today JR didn't mention about bullying Yuna. But Yuna got a message from Yuri to meet her after class.

-----

Yuna went as Yuri wanted. Yuri planned a trap with her friends to attack Yuna. Yuna got hit seriously by Yuri and her friends.

"You're so annoying. Sleep here for tonight!" They left Yuna laying on the ground alone.

Yuna struggled to go back home by train with messy and dirty cloth. JR saw her and wondered who bullied her because he didn't do anything to her today. He secretly looked at her.

He noticed she got many wound on her, both new and own wounds; the wound on leg, the wound on forehead, he caused her and now her forehead is bleeding again. He secretly dropped on the station she dropped too. She was sitting on a bench and cleaned her blood. He saw she was crying in pain and he felt so pity for her. He walked to her.

"What happened? You got bullied?" He asked. Yuna slowly turned to look at him but replied nothing.

"I'm asking not because I'm worried. I just wanna know. Maybe you're too bad that everyone wants to bully you." He said. She still didn’t reply then struggled to leave. JR was a bit heartbreaking to see her condition like this.

-----

Finally, weekend came so Yuna didn't have to go to school to get bullied. She stayed at home on Saturday to get some rest and decided to go out on Sunday.

Without going to school, she didn't have to wear mask. She was enjoying the view of Seoul then the last she went to a pet shop. She saw many cute dogs and cats. It made her want to adapt them. She accidentally met JR at the shop. He was playing with a cat happily. It doesn't look like scary JR she always sees. She tried to ignore him and went to a different corner of the shop.

"Wow this kitten is so cute. Hello, how are you?" She was patting a cute kitten.

"She replied that she's doing fine." JR came behind and translated the cat language for Yuna. Yuna got shocked to hear his voice. She turned to look at him in shock.

"Why are you looking at me like this? Oh wait I think we used to meet somewhere before." He tried to recall his memory. Yuna quickly stood up and ran from him. He was speechless when she ran away from him like this. Then he remembered that she was the girl he helped not to fall in train last time.

"This girl is so strange. Why does she always run from me?!" He questioned himself.

-----

After escaped from JR, Yuna went to station to take train to go back home but she accidentally ran into other 4 Nu'est Boys at train station. Minhyun smiled to her as soon he saw her but Yuna acted like she met ghost.

"Is she someone you know Minhyun?" Minki asked.

"Kind of!" Minhyun replied with smile.

"She's so beautiful. If you're not dating her then I will." Aron said.

"I'm interested in her. Leave her alone!" Minhyun warned. Then he walked to her.

"Going for a walk, right?" He smiled while Yuna was about to run from them. "They won't recognize you. You don't have to feel scared like this." He added. She stood still with fear.

"Hi you all! Sorry to have kept you waiting." JR arrived and everyone turned to look at him. He was shocked to see the girl with Minhyun.

"Hi, leader!" Everyone waved to him. Yuna was about to run but Minhyun caught her hand. "See you tomorrow!" He said with smile. Then Yuna released her hand from him and ran into train.

"She doesn't look happy to see you. Haha and since when you have interest in girl? Thanks God! You're not gay." Baekho teased Minhyun.

"Oh is she Minhyun's girlfriend?" JR asked.

"Not yet. I'm just interested in her." Minhyun replied.

"I have met her twice but she kept running from me." JR said.

"Because you're scary. She's always fine with me but when you come, she runs." Minhyun said in mocking way.

"Why? I've never done anything to her. Alright! Whatever I don't care. Let's go!" JR finished the question then they left.

-----

< New Week at School >

Nu'est Boys arrived in class first. Yuna came in later and hesitantly sat down. Her phone rang and she went out. Her childhood friend Seungcheol from Busan called her. She was talking on phone happily for quite long.

When she came back, JR made her bag messy so she became so furious.

"Ya~ I allow you to bully me not my stuffs. Stop it!" Yuna showed anger for the first time.

"What? Are you shouting at me? I don't bully you quite long doesn't mean I stop bullying you. How dare you shout at me?!" He expressed his anger too.

"I just tell you not to mess with my stuff. Studying stuff is really important for me. You teared my notebook like this, how do I suppose to study? I beg you. Please stop! Bully me instead!" She begged.

"So cute!" Minhyun exclaimed.

"I want to tear then what?" JR said and continued tearing her notebook in front of her.

"Please don't!" She grabbed the book from him. JR tried to take it back and ended up falling on her.

Their faces were very close that they could hear each other’s breathe. He felt so familiar with her eyes. Everybody was so surprised seeing them in that position.

"Ya~ get off from me!" She tried to push him. JR was busy judging her eyes so he didn’t pay attention to what current stuation he was.

"Ya~ what are you doing? Get off from me!" Yuna used her small both hands to push him from her. JR came back to reality and quickly stood up. He felt a bit embarrassed so he left the class. Yuna became so blush but since she wore mask, nobody saw.

-----

JR left to rooftop and felt strange because his heart wouldn't stop beating. He never noticed her eyes were this beautiful.

Today Yuna was very busy talking on phone and she looked so happy because it has been long time since she had somebody to talk with like this. "Seungcheol-ah, thanks for today! I feel better. Will see you soon!"

-----

Today while she was leaving school, she ran into Yuri’s friends who bullied her the other day. "Ahh we meet this girl again." they blocked her way.

"What should we teach her today? Let's fight her!" They approached her. Yuna got scared and ran backward. Unfortunately, they caught her near the garden.

"What do you guys want to do again?" Yuna asked worryingly.

"Teach you some lessons" they said and started hitting her. JR saw them but he just stood still, watching the scene. "Today we bully her. You don't have to, JR-shi." They said to JR. He acted like he didn't care then left.

"Put her in storage room tonight." A girl said.

"But it's so cold there. What if she dies?" Another girl stated her thought.

"Who cares?! She won't die but will surly get sick. Haha let's go!" They said then took Yuna to put in that room. JR heard all about what they said but he tried not to care at first. However, he felt so unwell and he went to the storage room.

-----

[ At Storage Room ]

Yuna was laying sickly on the ground and almost fainted because of pain and coldness. JR entered and saw her. Yuna also saw JR.

"Help me! Don't kill me! I need to live. I want to meet my mother. Please help me!" She cried to beg before she became unconscious. JR felt pity for her. He helped her out from the storage room and carried her to rest at their classroom.

[ In Classroom ]

He was looking at her and hesitantly took off the mask. He got shocked when she didn't have any scar on her face and especially, she is the beautiful girl he met twice. "What? This girl is... and she doesn't have any scar. Yuri lied to me. What is this?" He was so shocked and kept questioning himself.

"Help me! I can't die. I wanna meet my mom." She cried in her sleep. "Grandma, it's so cold. I'm cold." She cried a lot and kept shaking all over her body due to coldness so JR took off his jacket and covered for her. He kept looking at her and felt guilty.

A few hours later, Yuna became conscious. "Ouch..." She moaned in pain. "Where am I?" She whispered.

"You woke up now?" JR asked.

"Oh... You!!!" Yuna was so shocked to see him. She became so scared.

"You're safe now." He said.

"What happened to me? Awww my head..." She got so hurt. "My mask…" she realized she wasn't wearing mask.

"What's actually wrong with you and Yuri? Why did she lie me that you're having scar on your face and told me to bully you? What's this?" He asked.

"I don't know but please don't tell her you saw my face. She'll get angry. I go home now. Thanks for saving me!" She tried to stand up. "Your jacket? Thanks for lending it to me." She took it off and handed to him back. "Thank you again for helping me!" She bowed to him.

"You're silly. Why are you thanking someone who always bullying you?" He asked.

"But today you helped me. If you didn't, I would have died already. I go now." She said then struggled to leave. JR became even more guilty. He walked following behind her.

"Why are you following me?" She asked.

"You don't look fine yet. I’ll walk you home." He replied.

"You don't have to. I'm fine. I used to be worse than this and I'm still fine. Go your way!" She said then left. JR dared not to follow her anymore. He became so ashamed and guilty for what she has done to her.

-----

Next day, Nu'est Boys came in and Yuna was ready to get hit by JR but he just looked at her then went to sit. Everyone was shocked when he didn't hit her.

At break time, JR went to Yuri. He wanted to ask her what is really the problem. Yuri got angry by how JR found out that Yuna didn't have any scar. "Why do you lie?" He asked. "Is everything a lie too?" He added.

"Yes she doesn't have any scar and she's more beautiful than me. So you love her now right?" She cried. "It's not like that. I still love you but I just wanna know what really happened." He replied.

"She is taking my father from me. She entered in our house and trying to take my father from us. Hik hik she acted innocent and made my father pity her. She's fake all the time." She faked crying and hugged JR.

"Sorry to make you sad! Don't cry! I love you. I won't change. I’ll chase her away for you." He hugged her back. JR was really confused but he didn't want to make Yuri sad more.

-----

Yuri's friends came to find Yuna in class. "See this girl is still here doing fine. She is a hard-dead girl." they said. "Yuri said she has a scar on her face that's why she keeps wearing mask. Should we show her ugly face to everyone?" They said then walked to Yuna to take off her mask.

"What are you trying to do again? Let go of me." She tried to get rid of them but they already took off the mask and everyone got shocked by her beauty.

"Give it back! Hik hik" she cried. "It's time now. Let's go!" They said and ran out. Yuna was lost because she didn't have mask to wear anymore. She was so embarrassed being seen by everyone like this.

"No need to hide it anymore because everyone saw it now." Minhyun came to pick her from the floor.

JR entered and got shocked to see Yuna took off the mask.

"Do you have mask?" She asked Minhyun. "I don't. Nah, no need to wear it. I wanna see your pretty face every day too." He smiled. "JR-ah, game is over." He turned to JR. JR didn’t say anything just went to his seat then slept.

After class, Yuna quickly left. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She was very embarrassed. Yuri knew that Yuna's face was revealed so she was so angry and planned to punish her at home.

-----

Yuna was sitting at train station for hours, worrying that Yuri got angry and bullied her again. She cried alone. JR saw her and walked to her.

"Why crying? You should be happy because everyone saw your pretty face. You'll be popular." He said.

"I don't want to. I just want to study." She cried.

"I see. By the way don't think that I will fall for you and stop bullying you. I love Yuri. I'll listen to Yuri only. Yuri will date me if I make you leave so you should leave by yourself before I do something worse than this." He threatened.

"Hik hik" she burst out crying loudly that made JR shocked.

"What? I didn't do anything to you yet. Stop crying!" He was surprised.

"Hik hik" she even cried louder till got everyone attention at the station.

"Ya~ they're looking at us. I said stop!" He yelled at her and covered with his hand. Yuna got shocked and became silent.

"Stop crying! You want me to take out your tongue?" He threatened. Yuna took away his hand then stood up to leave. She was so worried that Yuri would kill her for letting people saw her face that's why she cried.

JR was looking at her till she disappeared. As soon as she arrived home Yuri really made her in trouble. She chased Yuna from home but Yuna tried to beg. She hit Yuna so bad again that she got a little cut near . Yuna was so hurt and finally reached the idea of leaving home.

-----