Fourteen

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

Since the shocking relationship between JR and Yuna has revealed, Minhyun has changed a lot. He doesn't hang out with Nu'est Boys anymore. He often meets up with Yuri. s don't want him to be with Yuri. They became curious but they decided to let Mimhyun be for a while.

-----

One day, Minhyun decided to start their plan. He made a phone call to Yuna. Yuna was in class. She got surprised to see his call and quickly picked up.

"Minhhyun!" -Yuna-

"Yes it's me. Long time no see! How are you doing?" -Minhyun-

"I'm fine. How about you? Are you... " -Yuna-

"I'm getting better now. Sorry to have made you worried! By the way, if you don't mind, can we hang out today after class?" -Minhyun-

"Oh I... " Yuna was hesitating.

"Oh are you having a date with JR today? I was just thinking to meet you and clear all the confusion but look like it's impossible today. It's ok then. Let's meet next time!" -Minhyun-

"Wait! Let's meet after class!" Yuna didn't want to upset Minhyun more so she decided to go with him.

"Good! Let's meet in front of your school then! I’ll go to pick you up. See you!" -Minhyun-

Yuna actually had a date with JR today but she wanted to meet Minhyun to make thing clear with him so she cancelled the date with JR by lying she has something to do at home. She didn't want JR to worry so she lied.

-----

After finished class, Yuna left the class with her 3 good friends as usual. But today what shocked them is to see another member from Nu'est Boys standing in front of their school.

"Oops, isn't that Hwang Minhyun from Nu'est Boys? Oh god, it has been long time already since I last saw him. He has changed a lot." -Kaeun-

"Omg my crush! Has he just changed his hair color? Omg blonde suits him so much. Oppa, saranghae(I love you)" -Hyesoo-

"Crush again? Last time when you saw JR-shi, you also said he's your crush. How many crushes do you have?" Seoyoen friend.

"Because JR-shi has Yuna already so I stopped having crush on him. But Minhyun is so good-looking. Omg he’s so perfect! Wait, but why is he here?" -Hyesoo-

"YUNA-AH!" Minhyun called Yuna as soon as he saw her.

"WHAT? he's here for you, Yuna? Is all Nu'est Boys your boyfriends?" her friends got surprised to see Minhyun approached Yuna.

"Hi, Yuna!" he came close to her and kept smiling.

"Hi, Minhyun!" she smiled to him back.

"Are they your friends? Hi I'm Minhyun. Nice to know you! Is Yuna doing well at school? She's new to here. Please take care of her!" Minhyun turned to greet her friends too.

Her friends got very excited to meet Minhyun this close especially he isn't just handsome but so friendly as well.

After introducing each other, Minhyun and Yuna left.

-----

Yuna became so awkward to meet him again after her relationship with JR revealed.

They remained silent just kept walking together until Minhyun broke the silence.

"Look like you're doing so fine at school. I'm so happy for you." -Minhyun-

"Oh yes I'm doing so fine here. Everyone is so nice. I've made a lot of friends." -Yuna-

"How... How about you, Minhyun?" Yuna was hesitant to ask.

"I'm feeling better a little bit now. I think I should learn to accept the truth." Minhyun wouldn't lose his smile talking with her. Yuna felt so touched to see how optimistic he is.

"I'm sorry. I have hurt you." Yuna started tearing up.

"Nah, it's ok. I used to tell you right. I don't like seeing girls cry. Don't cry! I'm gonna be totally fine soon. It's just that I still feel ashamed of myself for being stupid. I still feel ashamed to come out and meet people." -Minhyun-

"I'm sorry. I made you in this state." Yuna burst out crying.

"No, please don't cry! We're still friends anyway." Minhyun patted her head to console.

"You're so kind to me. I feel so bad for myself." Yuna couldn't stop crying.

"Good kid, don't cry! It makes me hurt to see you cry like this. Don't cry! Don't blame yourself!" he hugged her in his arms to console.

(You're not bad, Yuna. JR is the one who to blame.) Minhyun was talking in his mind while hugging her.

*Talking about JR, he felt something not right when Yuna called to cancel the date so he decided to come to her school and ended up seeing she's hanging out with Minhyun. He secretly followed him, even saw they hugged each other but he didn't enter to disturb.*

"Should we go to eat something? I know a good restaurant near here." Minhyun broke the hug and invited her for a meal.

"Let's go!" Yuna agreed.

They went to an Italian restaurant.

[ At Restaurant ]

"Spaghetti here is no joke. I bet you'll like it. Let's eat!" Minhyun said then they started eating.

"Omg it's really tasty." -Yuna-

They were eating and talking with each other happily.

JR was around there, watching them from outside impatiently. He couldn't hear what they were talking but he could see how happy they are together. He can't help himself not to get jealous.

NU-EST-nuest-38845887-245-122.gif

Minhyun knew JR has been following them so he tried to be close with Yuna in order to make JR jealous and came out.

"Yuna, your lips has something on." Minhyun took a tissue to clean for her.

"Oh it's the sauce." -Minhyun-

"Thank you!" Yuna shyly thanked.

JR saw that and he couldn't keep silent anymore. He entered the restaurant.

"What the hell are you two doing?" JR angrily shouted to them, made other people in the restaurant looked at them.

"Jonghyun!" Yuna got shocked.

"We just came to eat spaghetti..." Minhyun didn’t finish his words yet. JR grabbed his collar to make him stand up.

"You bastard, what are you trying to do?" -JR-

"Jonghyun, stop it! What is that behavior? Let go of him! There are a lot of people are looking at us. Stop it!" Yuna tried to stop him and she became a bit pissed off too.

"You and I will have a lot to talk later too. Now I wanna ask this bastard. What the hell are you trying to you? Why did you come to my girlfriend?" JR shouted at Minhyun louder. Minhyun just smirked and gave him a mock smile that Yuna couldn't see because she was standing behind him.

"What is that smile? Damn Minhyun!!!" JR beat Minhyun with his fists strongly. Minhyun fell on the table, made everyone shocked and scream in chaos.

"Jonghyun, stop it! Why are you this unreasonable? Stop it!" Yuna shouted at JR. She was speechless that JR could do like this in front of many people.

"You cancelled the date with me just to date with him, Yuna?" JR shouted at her back.

"Yuna, you were supposed to have a date with him? You shouldn't have cancelled it. I actually can wait to see you next time." Minhyun acted innocent.

"You bastard!" JR was about to give Minhyun another fist but Yuna quickly came to hug Minhyun, preventing him from being hit.

"SONG YUNA!" JR yelled.

"If you want to hit, then hit me! If you like violence this much, please hit me!" Yuna turned to stare at him with serious face.

"Yuna!!!" JR grabbed her hand to leave the restaurant.

"Don't hurt her!" -Minhyun-

Minhyun smiled at his victory to make the couple argued but he was worried about Yuna too.

-----

JR angrily grabbed her hand and kept walking without saying anything.

"Jonghyun, let go of my hand! It's hurt. You're so scary." Yuna started sobbing. JR realized he was grabbing her hand too strong. He quickly released it.

"Is it hurt? I'm sorry." he quickly apologized.

"Why are you this unreasonable? You should give chance for us to explain before you hit him." -Yuna-

"How could I hold my anger when I saw you were close with him like that? You cancelled the date with me then went on date with that bastard and even let him touch your lips... What do all of these mean?" -JR-

"Can you stop shouting and give time for me to explain? I didn't tell you the truth because I'm afraid this would happen. You see yourself, you can't hold anger. You won't listen to my explanation." Yuna showed her disappointment to JR.

"Then explain to me! Find your excuse to explain me after you hugged him in front of me like this." -JR-

"We did wrong to him once and we've not repaired it yet. Do you want to make another mistake to him? I protected him because he didn't do anything wrong." -Yuna-

"He tried to ask you out. He just acted innocent. You didn't see the way he mocked at me." -JR-

"Stop being so childish! You're always moody and unreasonable. You should learn to calm your anger." -Yuna-

"I'm this type of guy. I'm this bad. Are you regret to choose me now?" -JR-

Yuna burst out crying of his question.

"Go to date with him if it makes you happier!" JR said then left.

"Jonghyun..." Yuna kept calling him.

Yuna was so hurt to be left alone like this. Yuna kept crying there.

A moment later JR came back.

"Stand up! Let's go home!" he came to stand in front of her.

"Why would you come back?" Yuna painfully asked him.

"How can I ignore my girlfriend? I'm sorry. I was too angry and couldn't hold my anger. Stop crying!" JR sat down and hugged her.

"I thought you would leave me like this. I was so upset." -Yuna-

"Stupid! How could I leave you? I'm sorry. Forgive me!" JR hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you too." Yuna hugged him back.
"I just want you to be a bit calm and give time for me to explain."

"I was bad. I'll listen to you. Let's talk on the way home. I should take you home before dark." -JR-

-----

On the train, Yuna kept lending on his shoulder and told about her reason.

"Did you get it now? I met him today just to make thing clear with him. He seems to get better a lot and he said he will be totally fine soon. So stop misunderstanding and try to be nice to him! You have to repair your friendship with him too." -Yuna-

"I got it." -JR-

"You should go to say sorry to him personally for what you've done to him today." -Yuna-

JR remained silent.

"Jonghyun-ah!" Yuna insisted.

"Alright, I will. Let's forgive and forget about what happened today!" JR kissed on her forehead then smiled.

They finally made up.

Then JR walked her home. Unfortunately, they ran into Yuri on the way home. Yuri stopped the car in front of them and came out.

"Oh that's my sister and my ex-boyfriend. Oh should I call you ex-boyfriend or future brother-in-law? Look like you both are so in love now. Sorry Sister to make you get something is left from me." Yuri started attacking them.

"Don't care about her! Let's go!" Yuna grabbed JR's hand to leave before thing got worse than this.

"JR-ah, how can you touch my sister's hand like this? Don't you feel ashamed even a little bit? Those hands used to bully my sister a lot in the past. Don't you feel bad to use those dirty hands to touch her?" -Yuri-

JR looked at his hands with guilty and was thinking to release from Yuna's hand but Yuna quickly held his hand tighter not to allow him to leave.

"Don't feel guilty! I already forgave you. I love holding your hand like this. Let's not let go of each other's hand!" -Yuna-

"Unnie(older sister), I guess he never tells you about his family. If you want to know, you can ask me. I'll tell what kind of son he is. I'm gonna go now." Yuri smirked at them then left.

JR became so uncomfortable. Yuna noticed his reaction when Yuri mentioned about his family. She was curious but she didn't ask him. She didn't want to make him more uncomfortable.

JR sent her home then left to his home too. JR was so sad and hurt. Many things happened at the same day so he felt so stressful.

-----

[ At JR's House ]

"Young Master, your mother has been waiting for you at meeting room." a servant told him.

"Go to tell her! I'm tired. I wanna sleep now." JR refused and heading to his room.

"Jonghyun! Don't you want to see me even a little?" his mother came out along with his older sister.

"Do you have anything with me? Hurry say it! I'm so sleepy." JR replied but didn't turn to look at his mother at all.

"Jonghyun-ah, don't be like this! Mom has come to see us. Please show her some respect!" his sister said.

"I almost forget that I have a mother. Sorry! When are you leaving?" JR finally turned to look at them but with rude behavior.

"Jonghyun-ah! You're too much." his sister was speechless with his behavior.

"I'm always like this. Excuse me, I go to bed now." he said then went to his room.

His mother and sister could do nothing besides watching him leave. They dared not to disturb him.

-----

"This is crazy. This is just another crazy story that happened to me today. Why did that woman come here today? It's . Aishhhh..." JR broke and threw everything inside his room as his anger and stress kept rising up.

-----