Milk Machine

True to Life: Short Shorts

 


 

“Mommy, we home!” Little Soojung quickly jumped down from her Umma’s arms and made a beeline for her other mother as soon as they got inside the kitchen.

“Hey, Baby! How was your walk? Oof!” Jessica recoiled a bit and steadied herself as her daughter pounced on her, all 10kg of her tiny body clutching onto her mother’s legs.

“What did you guys do today?” Jessica asked her girls as she pushed the tray of iced coffee and a slice of Yoona’s pecan pie towards her wife.

“Up! Up! Mommy, up!” The young mother looked down and smiled as she lifted her barely two-year-old up and cradled her lovingly, wiping the thin sheen of perspiration off her forehead. Taeyeon sat down after tending to Zero and started to dig in her midday snack, the coolness of the drink a blessing for her parched throat as she recalled how their short outing went.

“We had fun at the jungle gym and had ice pops and she and Zero made some new friends along the way. Good thing it was cloudy. Summer is definitely here, Sica,” Taeyeon said, glad that they were home and in the safety of their beloved air-conditioning.

“Omo, Kim Soojung! Don’t just open mommy’s blouse like that!” Taeyeon glanced over her wife and daughter and smirked as Soojung deftly pulled Jessica’s loose blouse open, wrestled with the maternity bra, and immediately stuck on her mother’s exposed before nursing contentedly.

“Well, that was fast.” Taeyeon just laughed at her wife’s resigned look.

“She’s getting better at it every day.” Jessica just gave her wife a pointed look as she adjusted her hold on Soojung, wincing as the baby unconsciously bit down hard.

“I’d like to see you feed your children in the future, Miss Kim. Let’s see if you find it amusing then,” Jessica huffed. Taeyeon snickered and walked over to her girls. She bent down and grinned at her daughter who grinned back cutely, pushing and patting her Umma’s head playfully while still attached to her mother.

“Soojungie, Umma’s hungry, too. Do you want to share the other one with me?” Before her daughter could answer, Jessica quickly turned Soojung around before slapping her wife upside the head.

“Yah!” Taeyeon laughed out loud as she her head to ease the pain, holding the counter for support. Soojung wanted to join in on the laughter, too, but refused to let go and ended up biting her mother’s repeatedly instead.

“Ow! Baby, wait! Stop!” Soojung looked up and opened to protest, but stopped when Jessica hastily offered her the other one instead, the baby quickly latching onto it happily.

Jessica scowled at her wife and turned around, inspecting herself for any wounds. Taeyeon felt guilty and hurriedly wrapped her arms around the younger girl and peeked over her shoulder.

“You okay?” Taeyeon murmured as she soothingly caressed her wife’s bare in apology. Jessica sighed and leaned back while covering Soojung’s ears.

“You’re such an , Kim Taeyeon,” she hissed. The older girl chuckled and pecked Jessica swiftly on the lips as she slowly fixed her blouse to cover her up.

“Why don’t I make it up to you tonight?” Taeyeon whispered seductively on the other’s ear, earning her a firm hip bump from her wife telling her to step aside as she carried a sleepy Soojung upstairs.

Taeyeon just gazed at her little family serenely when Jessica suddenly glanced back and gave her a sultry smile.

“Later, Taengoo.”

 

(They'd definitely send the baby to Aunty Sooyoung's for the weekend).

 


 

A/N:

Short and sweet, and because my goddaughter and all other babies in the world think their mothers are some kind of milk factories. LOL. A very common scenario for me. (I MISS YOU, MY BABY HOPE!!! T_T)

Kinda like a companion piece for my previous short, same universe.

We need more taengsic fluff in this cruel world. >.< Enjoy!