Enticement

True to Life: Short Shorts

 studio lolo: Animal Wednesday: Fluffy's Bad Choice


 

Taeyeon tried to balance everything on the tray she was holding as she made her way towards her pretty girlfriend who was adorably snuggled up on their couch while channel surfing, making her second-guess what she was about to do.

But she made a promise to Sunny and she wanted to keep it since it’s been so long since the Danshin Duo hung out.

“Okay, Baby. Scoot up, please.”

“What’s up, Taengoo? OMG what’s that?!”

Jessica, gobsmacked, adjusted herself as Taeyeon carefully placed the tray of food in front of the younger woman and pointed to the items that she got for her.

“Here’s that American-style burger you’ve been begging me to get you with lots of fried potato wedges on the side – “

“Oh, wow – “

“ - the dumplings from your favorite Chinese place, Yuri’s homemade lasagna that you like for some unknown reason, three large bags of Hot Cheetos, your favorite milkshake ala Taengoo, and there’s a bottle of your expensive wine already chilling in the fridge. Now you’re all set!”

Jessica tried to properly arrange all the food in front of her so that they wouldn’t fall off the tray and coffee table after her midget kept shoving them in her face as she was introducing them one by one.

“What’s all this for, Kim Taeyeon?” Jessica asked as she was torn between salivating at the delicious food before her and giving her girlfriend a suspicious look, recognizing a bribe when she saw one.

Taeyeon just shrugged, fingers discreetly crossed as she explained.

“Game night with Sunny and some of the guys. I promised them I’ll be able to log in and play tonight. This will cover at least four hours of me-time, right?”

Jessica contemplated for about two seconds and smirked as she tried embracing her very generous feast courtesy of her usually calorie-conscious girlfriend, just in case she took them back.

“Of course, Taengoo! Don’t worry about me. Have fun, Love!”

Taeyeon leaped up and fist-bumped the air, kissing Jessica quickly on the cheek before bolting to her game room.

‘Best idea EVER!.’

 


 

“Hey, Love ~”

Taeyeon looked up from her tablet and visibly tensed as she stared at her girlfriend.

More specifically, at the bags the younger woman was currently carrying.

Jessica placed all the bags down and carefully removed the contents and arranged them neatly on the dining table. She smirked as she side-eyed the midget who was still eyeing the food that was being laid out in front of her.

“Baby, I got you the tteokbokki and fish cakes from our usual place that you said you were craving, also a few of those corndogs that you’ve been so obsessed with lately.”

Taeyeon visibly swallowed as the brunette started uncovering the food, the smell from the containers heavenly.

“I also got your favorite boneless chicken. Mildly spiced, of course, just how you like it. And two boxes of assorted pastries from that new bakery that just opened that we said we wanted to try – “

Taeyeon gulped as the food just kept on coming, watering from the sinful spread.

“I also went to the grocery store and got a tub of our favorite brand of mint chocolate ice cream, a dozen packs of your gummies, and some ramyun and pumpkin sikhye made by Yoongie that you seem to enjoy so much.”

As soon as all the food was laid out, Taeyeon started to dig in even before her girlfriend could say anything more.

“Whatever it is you want, I approve!” the midget said, mouth already smeared in tteokbokki sauce, not really caring about anything else.

Jessica giggled as she helped wipe the older woman’s mouth as clean as she could.

“Really, Taengoo?” Taeyeon nodded her head enthusiastically as she continued stuffing her face with food.

It wasn’t every day that she could eat what she wanted. But now that her tour was over, she could finally indulge, and her girlfriend always had a knack for spoiling her when they were both home.

“Thank you, Taengoo! I’ll try to be home before dinner the day after tomorrow,” Jessica said happily, turning around to head towards their room to start packing.

“Oka – wait. What? Where are you going?!” Taeyeon suddenly shouted, a corndog suspended mid-bite as she quickly turned her head towards her girlfriend.

Jessica looked at her innocently as she leaned on the hallway entrance, ready to bolt if needed.

“Uh, Kelly is in Japan for a quick vacation and invited me along so now I’m going to go pack,” the younger woman said quickly then immediately escaped before Taeyeon could stand up.

“Oh, hell no! You are not stepping a foot outside of this apartment, Jung Sooyeon!”

“But you already agreed!” Jessica yelled from inside their room which she immediately locked.

‘I knew bribing her would one day bite me in the .’

“No! You will stay here and cuddle and eat all this food with me and that’s final! If Kelly wants to see you, it will be in broad daylight and with me and she needs to come here!”

“You’re no fair, Taengoo!!”

“I don’t care! Now change into your PJs and open this door, you brat!”

 


 

lame, i know ahaha!

 

not really big on social media but sometimes i watch reels / shorts and found this trend where the partner bribes the other with food cute so i wanted to make a taengsic fluff out of it.

 

sorry for being MIA btw =(((