-Chapter 9-

Grocery girl

Nayeon POV

 

"They are coming back! Act normal!" I whisper shouted at the rest of the girls when I saw SaTzu coming back. Yes we officially use their ship name. But only between us, because angry Yoda, is deadly Yoda.

 

Everyone scrambles back to their places, trying to act innocent, so SaTzu doesn't find out that we spied on them.

 

"Soooooo.......did you to figured everything?" Jeongyeon asks, when they sit down. 

 

"Yeah, we're good now." Sana smiles softly and looks at Tzuyu. Tzuyu looks away quickly, and I swear I saw a bit of blush on her cheeks. 

 

"Well! I think we should watch some movies!" Dahyun breaks the silence, picking up her laptop. "What movies do y'all want to watch?" She asks, turning to us. 

 

"Why don't we watch a horror movie? I heard that the Anabell was pretty good." (I never saw a horror movie, I'm to scared for that stuff.)

 

"Yeah! We should! It's a great movie!" I say and sit on the couch. There was a little war over who will sit where, but we eventually figured it out.

 

Sitting positions:

 

                                   Couch 

        __________________________

        |Chaeyoung - Mina - Me - Jeongyeon|

        |Jihyo.                                           Tzuyu |

        |Momo.                                           Sana |

        |Dahyun

 

                 

                                _________

                               |         TV        |

 

 

Sana POV

We all finally sat down. I was a bit scared, since the last time I saw a horror movie, was when I was eight, and my cousin forced me to watch IT. I don't really remember much, besides having a giant fear of clowns for the next five years. 

 

The movie started. Nothing was really that scary from the beginning, I was just always on edge, but boy, did I have a storm coming. The only thing I remember from the second half of the movie, is me screaming like I was being murdered by a butter knife, and clinging to Tzuyu like my life depended on it. Which I thought really did.

 

I spent the end of the movie with my head buried into Tzuyu's shoulder. Her hand was on top of my head, comforting me. The gesture was maybe small, but for me it was a prove of our newfound friendship. 

 

The movie finally ended, and when I looked up, I released I wasn't the only one scared. Chaeyoung was clinging to Mina with wide eyes. Momo and Dahyun were both holding each other, and Nayeon was hugging Jeongyeon. 'Didn't she said that it was agood movie?' I shrugged it off and finally let go of Tzuyu.

 

"That wasn't that bad." I heard Jihyo, who looked like she just watched a boring documentary on the civil war. 

 

I looked at the clock on the wall. 'Huh, it's already eleven pm. Time sure does fly by.' I yawn, realizing how tired I was. Everyone looked overall sleepy, so we decided to go sleep. 

 

Everyone laid on their mattress. Dahyun and Momo went to Dahyun's bed, which didn't go unnoticed by Nayeon who commented on it when they both left. "Damn, their first day as a couple and already their second round. She was silenced by Jeongyeon, who smacked her by a pillow. "Shut up you crazy grandma." She said, making a world war III. occur between the two of them, which had to be stopped by Jihyo. 

 

"Thanks Jihyo." I mumble from under my sheets. She replied by you're welcome, and we all fell asleep. 

.

.

.

.

.

-next morning-

 

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting them to the bright light coming through the window. I check the time on my phone. '6:40' 

 

Knowing I can't fall back asleep, I stand up, heading to the kitchen. I decide to make some breakfast, since I have quite some time. 

 

When I look through Dahyun's fridge and pantry, I decide to make some galbi, kongnamul bab, spicy stewed fish, moo saengchae and kaktugi. 

 

When I start cooking, I can hear some shuffling. I turn around to be greeted by the cutest sight ever. Tzuyu with half lidded eyes and messy hair. She slowly approaches me, looking at what I'm making. "That looks good." She says, her voice still a little deeper. 

 

"Do you want to taste some?" I ask, looking at her hungry expression. She nods, so I pick up a bit of galbi, and feed it to her. "Woah....so good." She says eyes sparkling slightly. 'If only she was like this all the time.' I smile.

 

"Can you go and wake up others? The breakfast will be done in a minute." I ask her, to which she only hums and goes to wake up the others.

.

.

.

When I finish everything, Momo sprints in the kitchen, almost throwing herself on the table. Her eyes wide open. Soon after her, everyone joins the table.

 

I sit down beside Tzuyu, and everyone begins to eat. Momo stuffing her face with everything on the table at once. Dahyun only shakes her head, as she continues to  eat.

 

After everything is eaten, I wash the plates with the help of Jihyo. When we finish, we head back to the living room, where they already cleaned up from last night. 

.

.

.

We all wave to Dahyun as we leave her house. Everyone parts ways, as we all head to home. I look back at Tzuyu, only to see her climbing into her car and speeding down the street. 

 

I smile slightly when I remember what she told me yesterday night. 

 

 "Because we're friends.....friend call each other by their names....right?....Sana."

 

'Just so you wait Chou Tzuyu. I will make you mine one day!' I think and smile determinately.

.

.

.

.

.

Little does Sana knows, that Chou Tzuyu has her heart already full of her.