-Chapter 19-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

The sun shining through the window woke me up. The beige was still in its place, rays of sunshine making it shine. The hospital was quiet, clock on the wall showing that it was only 6:39 in the morning. I felt way better than yesterday and hoped to be released soon, the small hospital room making me sick already. I picked up my phone, wanting to text Tzuyu about the beige. As I opened the messages I saw the ones sent from the unknown number. 'How did they even knew my number? And where I lived?' The whole thing was somehow suspicious. No one beside my closest friends knew my number and where I lived. But somehow they managed to find it. 'Did they stalk me? Or....did someone told them everything?' No, that was impossible. Sana knew her friends well, she was sure none of them would betray her like that. Her mind was starting to hurt from all her thinking (me after trying to figure out the loonaverse lol). She sighed and texted Tzuyu.

 

Sana:

'Hey Tzuyu, I completely forgot about this, but do you remember when you went to our shop? You dropped this golden beige and I forgot to give it back to you, so if you can come here or meet up somewhere after I'm going to be released from the hospital I'm going to give it back. :)'

 

Tzuyu:

'Oh thank god! I was so worried I lost it somewhere, it's really important to me. I'm going to come there as soon as possible.' 

 

Sana: 

'Ok! Can't wait to see you! ♡

 

Tzuyu:

♡♡♡

 

I couldn't help but smile at the message, my cheeks getting slightly red. I turned off the phone and placed it on my bedside table. Whatever medication I was on was making me feel tired, my eyes closing and opening again as I tried to stay awake, waiting for Tzuyu. A few minutes passed and my eyes closed completely before drifting to sleep. 

 

———

Third person POV

 

The sound of the door opening made Sana wake up, her head turning to the side, eyes searching for Tzuyu. She could see the sky getting darker, making it hard for her to see who entered the room. The last rays of sunshine showed the persons face to Sana.

 

"Zen?"

 

Sana asked the boy standing in the room, the door closing behind him. 

 

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you texted or called me that you're going to visit?"

 

The boy in question didn't answer, stepping closer to Sana's bed. Sana was starting ti get worried, Zen was known for his cheerful personality, but now his face showed little to no emotion and it made Sana shiver, never seeing her friend like this. 

 

"Oh, I thought you didn't want to see me anymore."

 

Zen's cold voice broke the silence. Sana furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't want to see you?"

 

"It looked like you forgot about me after Tzuyu showed up, almost as if I never even existed. When was the last time you called me, or texted me to see how I was doing huh?"

 

Sana could hear the slight anger in his voice. Zen stepping closer with each sentence until he was right beside her. 

 

"I never forgot about you Zen..."

 

Sana muttered under her breath, her eyes looking everywhere but to the boy's ones. 

 

"Look at me when I talk to you!"

 

Zen's hand snapped to her chin, making her look at him. The hold was quite painful, making Sana whimper, her eyes showing fear. She didn't knew Zen like this, where was his sweet smile and weird dad jokes that made her laugh for hours? It felt like a completely new person was standing in-front of her. 

 

"Tzuyu this, Tzuyu that! What about me huh?! What about your best friend!" 

 

Zen's voice was getting more louder. His mask of calmness falling apart, face contouring in anger. 

 

"Who do you think gave that psycho your number? Who told him where you lived? Of Course it was me!"

 

"W-why Zen? I...I don't understand..."

 

Everything was happening to fast for Sana to process all of the information. Zen's grip was getting stronger by the second, making Sana flinch every few seconds. 

 

"Because I love you!"

 

'W-what?'

 

Sana's mind was racing. This didn't make sense at all. She remembered all the times they discussed what boys were the prettiest, when Zen told her he was gay, or when she calmed him down when he got dumped. 

 

"B-but you're gay..."

 

"Oh right I'm gay. No! No I'm not! I just wanted to be more close to you! Do you really think I could sleep over if you're parents didn't know I was gay? Do you know how hard it was for me to pretend I didn't like you? But it was worth it, so so so worth it. When you held my hand, slept beside me in one bed, changed in-front of me..."

 

Sana was trembling by now. The thought of every time she got undressed he was eyeing her made her want throw up. 

 

"I was supposed to save you! I was supposed to be your knight in shining armor! But that   ruined everything! God how I hate her! And god how I hate you!"

 

Sana was tearing up, unable to speak. Zen let go of her chin, she was sure there would be bruising tomorrow, but that was the smallest worry she had right now. She was terrified, this wasn't the Zen she knew. 

 

Zen grabbed one of the chairs and threw it across the room. Sana flinched. Zen was blinded by pure rage, trashing the room and throwing everything that came under his hands. With trembling hands, Sana slowly grabbed the button that alerted the nurses and pressed it several times, before grabbing her phone and dialing Tzuyu's number, hoping for her to pick up before Zen notices. 

 

"Hey Sana what's up? I'm on my way to the hospital right now."

 

"T-tzuyu...please come quickly."

 

The girl was whispering quickly, her eyes never leaving Zen who still hasn't noticed the phone in her hands.

 

"Zen...he's here and-"

 

"What are you doing with the phone?"

 

Sana's head snapped up. Zen was staring dead in her eyes. His voice cutting like ice. 

 

"I-I..."

 

Zen walked over to her, snatching the phone from her hands, looking at the screen. When he saw Tzuyu's name, her growled, throwing the phone with all his strength to the wall, making it shatter in pieces.

 

"Your princess charming won't save you now."

 

Sana could only hope he was wrong.