-Chapter 2-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

I stood dumbfounded, eyes wide open. "Excuse me?" I snapped out off it and took her stuff. Water. That seems like something rich people would do. 

 

"T-that will b-be 1,192 won p-please." I stutter. 'Great Sana! First tome speaking with your crush and you stutter.' She gives me the money and leaves. 

 

"Oh god." I whisper under my breath and sit down. I look back at her. She enters a black car in front of the shop. We lock our eyes for a moment and then the car speeds off. I sigh. 

 

'What's that?' I furrow my eyebrows and look on the floor. 'A badge?' I go around the counter and pick it up. A golden badge with initials Ch.A. 

 

'Huh, Tzuyu must've forgot this here.' I smile slightly at the badge. 'That means I can talk to her again!' I jump a little from happiness. "Yessss!"  

 

-Next morning-

 

I was riding my bike to school. The bruise on my leg was hurting a lot. My mom asked about it this morning. I told her my excuse and she luckily believed it. It was purple and swelling. I put some bandage on it and left it at that. 

 

"Why do you have your leg bandaged?" Zen asked me once we arrived at school. "It happened yesterday at work. I dropped one of the boxes on my leg. My mom luckily believed me when I said I fell of the bike. I don't want her to worry." 

 

He frowns a little at that but leaves it be. Just then Tzuyu passes by with her friends. She turns back at me and smirks. 'Why did she smirked at me?' I shrug it off and head to my class with Zen. 

 

-Time skip-

 

"Ahhh! I'm so hungry! Let's get some food Sana." Zen whines and tugs me by my sleeve. "Zen, you know I can't afford lunch." I sigh and shake his hand of me. "I will pay it for you squirrel! Come on!" He pleads with puppy eyes. "Fine....but only if you stop calling me squirrel." He jumps in joy and drags me to the cafeteria. 

 

Once we sit down with our trays, I dig in. "Oh! Look! The poor peasant has money for lunch!"

'Oh no.' I sigh under my breath. "What did you do to make the money? Have you slept with someone? Or did your gay friend had to pay for you?" 

 

I turn around to face Kai. He and his friends always bully me. "Haha very funny Kai. Can you please leave us alone?" Zen says and glares at him, while I just keep my head down and mouth shut. "What happened? Cat got your tongue?" 

 

I just keep eating silently. Suddenly I feel something pouring on my head.  Kai threw the empty milk carton on my head and laughs with his friends like they just saw the most hilarious  thing on earth. 

 

"Let's go Sana." I turn my head to Zen and just nod. We both stand up and go outside the cafeteria. "Yeah! Just run away !" Kai yells at me. 

 

"Ugh! What's his problem?" Zen says angrily as he helps me clean my uniform. "Just let it be Zen, it's not worth it." I say quietly and dry my hair. 

 

-Time skip-

 

I arrive at home and quickly take off the school uniform. Thanks to what happened at school, I got home late and now I have to get to work in 10 minutes. I hop on my bike and speed off. 

 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I got caught up on my way." I bow and apologize to my boss. "It's ok. But don't come late again. I don't want to fire you." 

 

I wipe the sweat off my forehead. My leg still hurts a little and the pressure from carrying heavy stuff isn't helping either. 

 

"Watch out!" I turn my head around to see why someone yelled at me "BANG!" A loud noise erupts in-front of me and a metal stick hits me in the head. 

 

I drop on the floor, my vision getting blurry. "Stay with me ok? Don't close your eyes!" I hear someone shout at me, bur it seems as if he was in a distance. Like he was yelling at me from a boat while I was on the shore. 

 

The heavy feeling suffocates me and I close my eyes. Falling into the darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"-ing up!" 'Where am I?' I shuffle on the bed. "She's waking up! Thank god." I hear my mom. 'What happened?' I slowly open my eyes, but shut them quickly because of the bright light. "Mom?" I mumble and open my eyes. 

 

"Sana! Why didn't you told us that you work in a company! We were so worried!" My mom said with a frown on her face.

 

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help you guys out..." I trail off. Guilt crept upon me as I saw my mom and dads face.

 

My mom sighs and hugs me tightly. "I know...but you hurt your self there, we think you should quit." Dad hugs me too. "I agree with your mom honey. We don't want you to work this hard at your age."

 

"Ok, I will quit." I say and my parents stop hugging me. "Thank you honey." I smile slightly at them and sigh.

 

The doctor comes in with some papers. "Your daughter was hit with a metal stick in the left side of her head. She suffered a minor concussion and was knocked out cold for about three hours. She should be fine by now, but please be careful and don't tire yourself too much. Here are the documents, just sign this and you can go." My parents smiled and signed the papers.

 

-Time skip-

 

I bandaged my leg. The doctor at hospital told us that I have to bandage it for a week and then it should be fine. If not, we have to go to the hospital. 

 

I met up with Zen. He was happily talking about this guy he met at a café yesterday. "Sounds like you already love him." I chuckle and look at him. "W-what?! No way! He was just nice." He says. "Whatever floats your boat." I sigh and laugh at his face.

 

"Your parents told me that you were at hospital yesterday." Zen starts once we get to the school. "Yeah...Some guy at work accidentally hit me with a metal stick and I passed out." I sigh. "I was out for three hours and my parents were worried about me. I have to quit it." Zen nods understandably. 

 

"But how will you pay the rent for the shop now?" I burry my head into his shoulder. "I have to figure something out. Rent is coming soon and we have only half of it." He rubs my head and looks at me worried. 

 

-After school-

 

Zen had to go before me and I had to do some work at the library. So we parted ways and I headed towards the schools library. 

 

I was packing my stuff, the sky was already turning gray. If I want to be home before night I have to hurry. I quickly grab my bag and head out. 

 

"Hey! Sana~" I freeze at my spot. 'I know that voice.' I quickly turn around to face the one and only...Chou Tzuyu. 

 

"T-tzuyu...w-what do you need?" I say quietly with wide eyes. "I couldn't help but hear your family financial situation." She says with a smirk. "Y-yeah.." "I have a deal for you..." she trails off and looks at me, the coldness of her eyes almost make me shiver.

 

"...I will pay all of your rent money if..." I gulp and fiddle with my fingers. "If you will become my slave." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?!