-Chapter 7-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

Me and Tzuyu arrived at the classroom and sat down. Both of us were still panting thanks to the run.  

 

I looked down and realized that we were still holding hands. A few seconds after that Tzuyu removed her hand from my grasp, making me blush from embarrassment.

 

I was about to apologize but Momo and Dahyun arrived at the classroom. They sat down next to us, ready to yell at us. But the teacher came in, making them turn around.

 

"Hello class, as you may or may not know, we have a new student attending this school, starting today!" He said enthusiastically 

 

'I totally forgot about that.' I thought. The stuff that was happening to me with Tzuyu made me forget almost everything except for her.

 

"Come in!" He said and the door opened. 

 

The whole class fell silent when a beautiful girl walked inside. She had beautiful brown hair, and when she smiled at the class, I could see her bunny teeth, that somehow made her even more charming.

 

"Hello everyone! My name is Im Nayeon! Please take care of me!" She smiled and bowed.

 

"So Nayeon, you can sit next no Chou Tzuyu, please raise your hand." The teacher said, making Tzuyu raise her hand. Nayeon smiled at her and went to sit down next to her.

 

"Hello! My name is Nayeon." She said as she sat down. Tzuyu looked at her for a moment, and then turned around with a cold expression.

 

Nayeon frowned. But then turned around as well, listening to the teacher. 

 

-Time skip-

 

Me, Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun made our way to the cafeteria. People already got used to the fact that I was always with them, so nobody was making snarky comments anymore. 

 

We sat down at our table and Momo started talking about this restaurant that she went to with her parents, that had the best jokbal that she ever had.

 

Suddenly Nayeon came to our table, clinging to Tzuyu. "Can I sit with you guys? I don't have any friend yet." She asked 

 

"Sure thing Nayeon." Dahyun said and smiled at her. Nayeon smiled and placed her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, making my blood boil.

 

'How dare she cling to MY Tzuyu?!' I screamed in my head, mentaly throwing daggers at Nayeon, my eyes piercing her.

 

Tzuyu was clearly uncomfortable with the situation, showing Nayeon from her. "Do that again and you won't have a head to do it again." Said Tzuyu coldly, making the temperature drop.

 

Nayeon only smiled nervously and started eating her lunch. 'Hah, you deserved that.' I smirk slightly.

 

-After school-

 

"Guys, I'm having a sleepover at my house today." Said Dahyun when we got out of the school. "There will be other people but I would like if you'd come too." 

 

Momo and me agreed. We looked at Tzuyu whi sighed, but nodded. "Yay! Also bring your pajamas!" We all nodded and went separate ways. 

 

-Time skip to Dahyun's house-

 

I knocked on the door, waiting for Dahyun. "Hey Sana others are in the living room, go change to your panamas in the bathroom!" She said opening the door for me. 

 

I went inside. When I looked around I noticed everyone was already there. When I changed to my pajamas, I returned to the living room. 

 

I sat down and looked for Tzuyu. She was wearing a cute onesie. 

 

"Alright! Everyone's here!" Dahyun said and introduced everyone. 

 

"This is Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu and Momo." Everybody greeted each other and Dahyun continued. "So, tonight we will play some games and watch a movie. Then we will all go to sleep here. Don't worry I already prepared everything."

 

And so the night began.