-Chapter 17-

Grocery girl

No one POV

The police rushed inside the room. Jong-Bum was still on the ground, his wrist twisted painfully. The police men quickly grabbed him, and put handcuffs on him. While all this was happening, Tzuyu was desperately trying to wake Sana up, yelling at everyone to get help, to save Sana. 

 

The ambulance arrived shortly after, taking Sana away from Tzuyu's grasp. She watched how  they carried her outside, and sped off inside the car. Tzuyu just stood there, her hands were still shaking. Her shirt was soaked in Sana's blood, as well as her hands from when se tried to stop the bleeding.

 

She couldn't comprehend anything at all. Just yesterday, she was eating ice-cream with Sana, talking about everything and nothing. The day looked so bright and she was happy, happy with Sana. But now, she might lose Sana. The only thing that made her smile these days. She couldn't afford to lose her, not now, not when she finally confessed, not when she wanted to spend the rest of her days with her. 

 

Tzuyu quickly got in her car, not caring about the blood that was definitely going to stain everything. She pulled out from the building and hurried to the hospital. About a halfway from there, she realized, she couldn't waltz into the hospital with blood all over her, so she quickly turned around and rove to her home. 

 

After she changed her clothes and scrubbed all the dirt and blood away, she hopped inside her car once again, and sped off.

 

-Time skip to the hospital-

 

Tzuyu rushed inside and quickly searched the reception. "Minatozaki Sana." She told the lady, to which she replied that she's in room 264.

 

Tzuyu didn't waste any time and quickly rushed towards the room. She frantically searched the number that the receptionist gave her, running around like crazy. 

 

Her eyes landed on the said door and she ran towards it. 

 

Sana was laying on the bed, a few doctors around her. "Sana." Tzuyu uttered, before pushing a doctor away so she could see her properly. "Oh my god Sana, is she ok?" She turned around to the doctor, desperate to have good answer. 

 

"The bullet luckily didn't hit any of her vital organs, but she suffered major blood loss and a concussion from falling to the ground, she could be in a vegetative state for a few days." Tzuyu sjghed in relief. Thank god nothing worse happened. Tzuyu would never be able to forgive herself if something happened to Sana.

 

The doctors left after a while, leaving Tzuyu alone with Sana. Tzuyu reached for Sana's hand, squeezing it. "I'm so sorry Sana." She whispered under her breath, burring her head in her arms. "I could've saved you, It's my fault that you got into this situation in the first place. Please wake up soon. I don't know what to do without you." (Blackpink lol)

 

Tzuyu sighed and brought the chair closer to the bed. Laying her head beside Sana's, still holding her hand. "I love you." She whispered, before falling asleep beside her. 

 

-Time skip to the next morning-

 

Sana POV

My eyes fluttered open, the bright light was shining through the curtains, blinding me slightly. I looked around, to realize I was kn a hospital. The memories from last night flashed through my mind, making me gasp. "Tzuyu!" 

 

Something beside me shifted. I looked at it, only to see Tzuyu waking up, yawning quietly. She looked so cute! "S-sana?" I was snapped away from my thoughts by Tzuyu's voice. "Sana!" She yelled happily, hugging me tightly.

 

"I was so scared that something bad happened to you Sana, please never scare me like that again." She cried on my shoulder. "Awww Chewy, don't worry. I'm ok." I smiled at her sweetly. "I love you." She said suddenly, making my eyes open wide. "W-what?" I stuttered. "I love you, I love you so much." She repeated again. "I have to say it to you again. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart." She said making me stunned for a second.

 

"I love you too." I said after a while, smiling at her. She looked at me while smiling as well, slowly leaning forward with each second. My heart picked up, my palms got sweaty and my mind was racing. 

 

That all stopped when I felt her soft lips on mine. My eyes closed and I kissed her back. The kiss was slow and sweet. A smile formed on my face, as we slowly parted from each other, resting our foreheads on each other. 

 

I could safely say that this was one of the happiest moments in my life. The strawberry flavor from Tzuyu's lipstick still lingered on my lips, making me remember what just happened. 

 

Both of us had a small blush on our faces, smiling at each other like idiots. 

 

Oh how we loved each other.