-Chapter 4-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

"-I'm like TT, just like T-"

 

"Hello?.." I say groggily as I pick ip the phone. "Who is this?"

 

"Tzuyu, come to my house now, I want you to be here in 30 minutes. The address is *****"

 

And then she hung up. 'Oh no!' I quickly get up and throw some clothes on. 'How can I get there in 30 minutes?! It will take me at least an hour!'

 

I panic and ran downstairs. Just as I grab a apple my mom comes to the kitchen. 

 

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" She asks and grabs a cup. "I'm going to Tzuyu's house, she told me to go there."

 

I say quickly and hop on my bike. "See you after school mom!" I yell and speed off.

 

-At Tzuyu's house-

 

"Ding dong" I'm out of breath, standing in-front of a mansion, waiting for Tzuyu to open the door. 

 

"You are twelve minutes late." She says with a poker face and opens the door. "I-I know...It w-was a long way..." I catch my breath and follow her inside.

 

"Aish...you will have to get punished now."

I freeze. "W-what?" She turns around. "You came late, I specifically told you to come here in 30 minutes, yet you came late. You didn't followed my order, now you have to pay the price." She said sternly.

 

"O-oh...ok t-then..." I say trembling in fear of what will come. 

 

Tzuyu leads me to her room. It's 5:40, so we have time to get to school. She sits down on her bed and looks at me.

 

"Take your sweater off." My eyes shot wide. "W-what?" She raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms. "Are you deaf? I said take your sweater off." She repeats.

 

I slowly take my sweater off, my fingers trembling. "Good. Now take your uniform off."

I try to open my mouth, only to be shut up by Tzuyu's stern look.

 

I fiddle with the hem of my uniform and pull it off. Tzuyu smirks and looks at me. I'm standing there with my uniform skirt, the sweater and uniform on the floor, and a black bra.

 

She stands up and picks up a black permanent marker. "Now let's get on with the punishment." She stands behind me, my head turning slightly to see what is she doing. 

 

I feel the cold marker on my back. 'Is she writing something?' 

 

After a few moments, she stands in-front of me and starts to write something on my stomach. The marker makes me flex my muscles a bit, due to the coldness.

 

"Done." She says and closes the marker. I look in the mirror. My mouth hangs open. 'The property of Chou Tzuyu?!' I turn around to see the same thing written on my back.

 

"W-why?" I ask Tzuyu. "So everyone will know who is your master." She smirks and looks at me. "Take your clothes back on, we have to go to the school." 

 

I quickly put everything back on and follow her outside.

 

"Get inside." She says, pointing at the black car. "B-but my bike..." I say quietly. "You will get it after school, now get inside." She orders. "Y-yes master." 

 

-At school-

 

"...what is SHE doing with her?.."

"...are they together of something? I never saw anyone with Tzuyu except for her friends..."

"...they look kinda cute tho..."

 

I blushed and moved a little closer to Tzuyu. All the unwanted attention made me really shy.

"Can w-we go already Tzu-, m-master?" I quickly correct myself, not wanting another punishment.

 

"Sure squirrel~." We walk inside the classroom, heading towards Dayhun and Momo.

 

"Jokbal is the best and you can't do anything about it-" Momo turned around. "Oh, hey Tzuyu, Sana." I smile slightly at her and sit beside Tzuyu. 

 

-Time skip-

 

"What do we have next?" Momo asks Dayhun as we step out of the room. "I think it's P.E." She says. I freeze a little. 'Oh no, what about the marker?' 

 

I sweat drop and look at Tzuyu, who was looking at me with a smirk. "Let's see how you'll deal with it squirrel~" she whispers to my ear, and enters the dressing room.

 

I follow behind and look around. There are quite a lot of girls here. 'I will have to wait a little before changing.' 

 

But after a few minutes, only few people left. 'I have to change now, or I'll be late.' I frantically look around. Momo is talking with Dayhun beside me.

 

"U-uhm...Dahyun, c-could you please help me with something?" I almost whisper. "Oh sure Sana, what do you need us to do?" 

 

"Could you make a barrier for me while I change." She looks confused, but agrees.

 

Dayhun POV

 

I was slightly confused at Sanas request. Me and Momo stood in-front of her, blocking jer from everyone's sight.

 

When she lifted her shirt, I immediately understood why she wanted a coverup.  On her back was written with a black marker 'Property of Chou Tzuyu.' When she turned around, I could see the same thing written on her stomach.

 

When she was done dressing, she walked to the  outside after thanking us. "Damn, Tzuyu really meant what se said." I say and look at Momo. "Yeah...but most importantly, why did her ans looked almost better than mine?" 

 

I roll my eyes at her and sigh. "Because she is always working." I say before walking outside, Momo following shortly after me. 'Poor Sana