-Chapter 10-

Grocery girl

-Time skip to the talent show-

 

Sana POV

Today is the talent show. A lot of kids from our school decided to perform here. I personally think that most of them are participating in this only for the main prize. Which is 100 000 won. (cca 86 US dollars) I don't really care for the prize, since Tzuyu pays for all the expenses that me and my family have. (we love a yoda sugar mommy)

 

I'm waiting backstage for when we have to go up and they'll introduce us all. "Alright! Everyone on the stage!" I close my eyes for a second, releasing all air in my lungs. 'Let's do this!' I open my eyes, and go up to the stage with new found determination.

 

The determination, however, disappears right when I see all the people in the auditorium. The whole school was here, cramped inside. Somehow, within the hundreds of heads, I'm able to spot Tzuyu almost instantly. She looks me in the eyes, and smiles a little. Making me smile back, the confidence back.

 

The host introduced us all to everyone. Then we went back to the backstage, so the first one of us could perform. 

 

I was listed as the last one to go perform. Watching everyone go up to the stage, and then come back, either with smiles on their face or a frown from being laughed on, it was nerve wracking to say at least. I wondered if I would be the one with a smile or not. If I was only playing the piano, I wouldn't be so nervous. But I had to sing as well. 'Damn you Chou!' I yell in my mind. 

 

"Ok! And the last one to perform is......Sana Minatozaki! Please welcome her!" 

 

I huff and try to shake off all the nervousness from me, before walking up the stage. 'Let's do this .' 

 

When I step out, I immediately look for my friends and Tzuyu. When I find them in the crowd, I flush in embarrassment, because they have a poster that say 'GO SANA! SHOW THE LOSERS THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM!' I shake my head slightly, the piano is waiting for me in the middle of the stage. I walk to in and sit down, trying to concentrate on me, and me only.

 

The light in the hall dim, the crowd stops talking, only a few whispers can be heard. And I start playing.

 

Naege doraogiga

Eoryeobgo himdeun geol ara

Ije deoneun sangcheobatgiga

Duryeobgo shireun geol ara

 

Nega tteona beorin geunaredo

Mojin mallo neol ulligo

Dwidora seoseo huhoehae mianhae

 

Jebal dan han beonirado

Neoreul bol su itdamyeon

Nae modeun geol da ireodo gwaenchana

Kkumeseorado neoreul manna

Dashi saranghagireul

Uri idaero

 

Neoege yongseobatgi boda

Jukneun ge deo swiulji molla

I noraereul bulleobojiman

Nae jinshimi daheulji molla

 

Nega haengbokhagireul barae

Geu heunhan geojitmaldo mothago

Doraogiman gidohae mianhae

 

Jebal dan han beonirado

Neoreul bol su itdamyeon

Nae modeun geol da ireodo gwaenchana

Kkumeseorado neoreul manna

Dashi saranghagireul

Uri idaero

 

Ijeneun kkeuchiraneun majimagiraneun

Neoye geu mameul nan mideul su eopseo

I can't let go

Cause you never know

Naegen neo gateun neoegen na gateun

Geureon sarangeun du beon dashineun eopseo

Nobody knows

We always know

 

Jebal dan han beonirado

Neoreul bol su itdamyeon

Nae modeun geol da ireodo gwaenchana

Kkumeseorado neoreul manna

Dashi saranghagireul

 

Jigeum i shigani jinagago

Da ijeul su itdamyeon

Geu gieokdo haengbokhaetdeon chueokdo

Ani daeum saeng edo neoreul

Manna dashi saranghagireul

Yejeon geudaero

(G-Dragon - Untitled)

 

I played the last notes and stopped. The whole hall was silent, nobody moved. I started getting anxious that I made a huge fool of myself, when everyone started clapping and the whole auditorium erupted in cheers. I scanned the hall for Tzuyu. 'What did she thought of my performance?' 

 

When my eyes met hers, I smiled slightly looking at her face. She was grinning from ear to ear, tears visible on her cheeks. I snapped the moment in my head, because, today, at this exact moment, I saw the most beautiful thing in my life. Tzuyu was smiling, not the small smile that was barely noticing, no she was full on grinning like she won the lottery. (Not that she needed it anyway) 

 

And what made this moment even better, was tha fact, that she was smiling for me, and me only. I was the reason behind the smile on her face. Not anyone else than me. 

 

I couldn't care less if I would come at last place in this talent show. I already got the biggest prize of all time. The one that was more valuable than anything on earth. 

 

And that was Tzuyu's smile.

.

.

.

.

.

I suddenly had one more reason to make her mine. So I could see that smile everyday, knowing that I was the reason behind it.