-Chapter 11-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

The talent show ended and everyone that participated had to come up on the stage, so the winner could be announced. I wasn't nervous as much as I thought tho, so that was good. 

 

I knew I was better than a lot of them.(Sorry.....not sorry - Jisoo)

Realistically speaking, I only had two threats. Kim Jongin, he was a really good dancer, so it only made sense. And Jeon Soyeon, her rapping skills were honestly amazing. (The best female rapper in kpop right now, fight me.)

 

"And this years winner is......" The announcer made a long pause, ".....Kim Jongin! Congratulations!" 'Aw man, I thought I could win.' 

 

I git second place while Soyeon got third. I was pleased, but still a little petty about it. I walked down the stage with Soyeon, since Jongin was still enjoying his moment of fame. We talked a little, before her girlfriend, Song Yuqi, called her. I made my way to Tzuyu and the others, they were already waiting on me.

 

The first thing Tzuyu told me when she saw me was this. "I still don't understand how he won. Like, come on, all he did was swirl to y music, making him look like a beaver!"

 

I bursted out laughing, my mood instantly better. She continued on complaining how the judges have no taste in music, and I just laughed at her, because she looked like an old lady at a supermarket, that was told that her coupon was expired. (Looking at you Karen)

 

"Come on Tzuyu, it's not big if a deal, it's just a school talent show." She pouted, but stopped complaining. 

 

"Ohhhhh, never in my life I thought I would see a pouting Tzuyu! She sure is whipped!" Momo said making me blush furiously, and Tzuyu trying to claw her eyes out. Which luckily didn't happen, thanks to Dahyun. 

(We love a protective girlfriend)

 

After Tzuyu calmed down, we made our way from school. She insisted on treating me with ice-cream, and who can say no to ice-cream?

.

.

.

.

Me and Tzuyu were chatting, me eating my strawberry ice-cream, and Tzuyu her vanilla one. (The best one boi). 

 

The sky was bright, only a few clouds playing in it. Fresh breeze taking a few leaves off the ground ever so often. My ice-cream was melting slightly, due to the bright sun shining at everything, the rays of it warming up my cold fingers. 

 

A few kids were playing on the side of the road, laughing, faces smeared with chocolate. An old man sitting on a bench, with a dog laying under his legs, happily swinging his tail. 

 

The day was beautiful, almost like from a fairytale, or a cinematic anime. A smile unconsciously made it's way on my face. This day was good, almost too good to be true. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen, something horrible.

 

"-na, Sana!" I whip my head to Tzuyu, who was looking at me worriedly. "Huh?" I ask, slightly tilling my head to the side. The ice-cream melted, running down my fingers and dripping down on the table. "You seem a bit out of it, are you alright?" She asked me, concern obvious in her face. 

 

"Y-yeah, just.....I have this weird feeling at the pit of my stomach, like something bad is going to happen.....you know what, just forget about it, It's probably nothing." I say shaking my head a bit, smiling slightly.

.

.

.

.

Oh boy how wrong I was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sir, they left the ice-cream shop, what should we do now?" The man smirked. "Just follow them for now, we will proceeded to our first step soon." He ended the call, placing the phone on the table.

 

"Just wait Chou Tzuyu, just wait."