-Chapter 14-

Grocery girl

Tzuyu POV 

Once Sana turned the corner on her bike, I got up and quickly went to my house. My hands were shaking from anger and fear. I grind my teeth and cuss under my breath. "That ing psychopath." 

.

.

.

For years my family had a great friend and a sponsor. Choi Jung-Bum. He was my fathers best friend all through high school. He knew everything about my family and we knew everything about him. When he started his own company, my father generously helped and invested a lot of money in him. Everything was going smoothly.............until that day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV (ten years earlier)

I was walking from school with my report card. I was exited to show it to my parents, since I had the best grades from my whole class! 'They are going to be so proud of me!' I thought and smiled widely. 

 

Suddenly, a car stopped beside me and someone got out. "Uncle Choi!" I greeted him happily. "Guess what! I got the best grades in my class! Look!" I showed him the report card. 

 

"Really? Wow! You are so smart! Your parents just sent me to get you from school, so we can be home faster!" He smiled at me. "Ok!" I said and got into the car with him. 

 

We were driving for a while and I could see our house. But we didn't stop there, uncle passed the house and kept driving. "Uncle...we passed my house." I looked at him with worried eyes. "I know....." He was no longer smiling. 

 

U-uncle...I want to go home.." I started crying. "Shut up!" He yelled at me and stopped the car. "I-I'm s-sorry.." He grabbed something from the back seat and turned to me. "W-what is 

t-that uncle..." I asked, trying not to cry. He just grabbed my head and angled it so my neck would be exposed. He then inserted the syringe in my neck making me yelp at the pain. 

 

"This will make you shut up ." He said ad started driving again. My head started to get fuzzy, and I began to feel sleepy. My head dropped and I started to doze off. The last thing I saw before I fell unconscious, was the signs, that told me that we left the city. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up in a room with dim lights. I was tied to a chair, my feet dangling since I was only seven years old. The rope was itching and bruising my skin. I frantically looked around. The room was empty beside one camera and some lights right in front of me. Suddenly the door opened and uncle Choi walked inside. "Unhfl!" I yelled, only to realize I had something tied around my mouth, making my unable to speak. 

 

I began to cry once again. Only for him to slap me, making me almost fall of the chair. "Stop crying for no reason, or I'm going to do something to you to cry about." He said, venom dripping from every word. 

 

"Now, why don't we record little something for your parents huh?" He turned the camera on, as well the lights, making me flinch from the brightness. "Hello Yi-cheng, hello Yen-ling." He greeted my parents, and walked beside me. "I have a little proposal for you. If you haven't noticed, I have your daughter Tzuyu with me. I want you to give me 1,154,750,000 won.            (1 million us dollars) It will be on my account by tomorrow midnight, or say goodbye to your lovely daughter." 

 

He ended the video and turned around to face me. "Let's see how much your parents love you." And with that he left the room. Turning all the lights off leaving me all alone, surrounded by complete darkness, crying my eyes out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV (present time)

My parents luckily saved me before he could do anything bad to me. But the police never caught him. 

 

His last words for me still linger in my head. "I will destroy you Chou Tzuyu, maybe bot now, maybe not next year, but I will. And when I do you'll never see it coming." 

 

"!" I yell and punch the wall next to me. Leaving a hole in it. "I will ing kill you Choi, I swear to god if you do anything to Sana, I will ing kill you." I mutter under my breath, sliding down to the floor. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where is she right now?" "She's heading towards here boss. Alone." "Great, just like how I want it."