-Chapter 8-

Grocery girl

Sana POV 

 

Dahyun sat down and looked at us. "So...what games do you want to play?" She asked us.

 

"Shouldn't you know that? You said that we'll play them in the first place." Said Tzuyu. Dahyun frowned and pouted. Tzuyu scrunched her face at that. "Ew, don't do that again, you look like an idiot." 

 

Dahyun was about to reply to her, but Chaeyoung cut her off. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Everyone agreed, so Momo got up to grab a bottle.

 

"No, Momo, we need an empty bottle." Said Dahyun when Momo came back with a glass bottle, that was still full of soda. "Oh...." She said, quickly opened the bottle and chugged the whole thing at once." She then handed the empty bottle to Dahyun saying, "Here you go."

 

Dahyun placed the bottle in the middle of our circle. 

 

Position :

 

                             Sana

          Jeongyeon         Nayeon

              (empty)           Mina

          Dahyun                  Chaeyoung 

                 Momo        Jihyo

                            Tzuyu

 

3rd POV

 

She spins the bottle. Everybody is watching it spin. Until it finally land on..............Jihyo. Dahyun smirks and thinks a little. "Truth or Dare?" She asks, a wicked tone lacing her toung.

 

"Uhm........Truth." Jihyo answers, making Dahyun pout. "Awww, you're no fun." Tzuyu leans behind Momo and smacks Dahyun on her head. "I told you to not do that anymore." 

 

Dahyun sadly rubs her head. "Ok then, do you........think that someone here is hot?" Dahyun asks making Jihyo think. "I would say that everyone is kinda hot, I can't pick one." (Honestly me when I try to pick a bias) she says, taking the bottle in her hands and spinning it.

 

It lands on Mina. "Mina, Truth or Dare?" Mina thinks a little. "Truth." She says making Jihyo visibly bummed out. She recovers fast tho, asking Mina. "Who do you have crush on?" Jihyo asks, making Mina tense. 

 

"Uhh....I can't say that!" She says with a red face. "Oh come on! At least give us a hint!" Mina sighs. "Ok, the hint is.......cub." Everyone is dumbfounded. 'Cub?' Sana thinks in her head. 'Like a lion cub or something? That doesn't make sense.' "That's the only hint you're getting." Mina says firmly, as Momo tries to demand another hint.

 

After a while Momo gives up and Mina spins the bottle. "Ok Dahyun.....do you like.....Momo?" Everyone looked at Dahyun, her face looking like a tomato, Momo wasn't any better. 

 

"W-what why would you think that....ha ha...."

Mina smirks. "Answer my question Dubu." She says, the smile still on her lips. "Hey! Only I can call her Dubu!" Momo yells, making everyone turn to her, the smirk on Mina's lips widening. She mumbles something and quickly turns away. But her head snaps back to Dahyun with wide eyes, after she hears her.

 

"Yes....I like Momo a lot..." Dahyun says with red tinted cheeks, looking down.

 

"W-what?!" Yells Momo, looking dumbstruck. "I said I like you pabo!" Dahyun repeats, now blushing madly. "I-I like you too Dubu..." Momo says shyly, smiling at her. 

 

The moment is broken by Nayeon tho. "Yah! Just kiss already!" She says, making DahMo blush even harder. (If that's even possible)

 

"Hey Momo, mind coming with me?" Says Dahyun as she stands up. "Yeah sure!" Momo reply's, standing up as well.

 

When they leave the rest of them, Nayeon suddenly says.

 

"They are definitely going to ."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nayeon!"

 

Sana POV

 

The game goes by, but the bottle didn't landed on me even once so far. Not complaining tho. 

 

"Sana! Truth or Dare?" I look up, seeing the bottle pointing to me. Jihyo asking me a question. 'Dammit, I jinxed it.'

 

"D-dare..." I stutter, regretting my answer immediately, when I see Jihyo smirk. 'I thought she was the pure one!' 

 

"I dare you to.......kiss Tzuyu." I freeze. 'At least not on the lips.' I think. "..on the lips." Jihyo finishes. '.'

 

 

 

 

I look at Tzuyu, she looks at me. The others look at us. My palms are sweaty. (Knees week arms are heavy-). I close my eyes when I see Tzuyu lean in. She places her palm on my cheek, blocking the kiss for anyone to see. 

 

And then she kisses me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

on the corner of my lips. My eyes widen as she pulls back. Everyone is freaking out. But I'm confused. 'Why didn't she kissed me? Does she hates me this much? Do I even stand a chance to get together with her? Am I......worth it?' 

 

My mind swirls with thousands of questions. I quickly stand up, making everyone look at me.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I say, quickly making my way to the garden. 

 

I sit down and bring my knees to my chin. Sighing loudly. The sky is already dark. Millions of stars visible. 

 

——

'Maybe, somewhere up there, exists a planet, where me and Tzuyu are living together, and we have a kid. Maybe even two kids. A girl and a boy. We could have dog too. 

 

The kids are playing with him, then the door opens, and Tzuyu comes in from work. The kids run to her, dog following shortly after them. They tackle her to a hug, the dog her face, happy to see his owner again. 

 

When they finally greet each other, she stand up and hangs her coat. Walking in the kitchen back hugging me and greeting me with a kiss. Asking me about my day, as I finish making dinner. 

 

We all eat together at the table the kids talking happily about how they made new friends at school. The dog is sleeping under the table. 

 

Tzuyu helps me clean after dinner, and she talks about her day at work, how her boss keeps flirting with her even tho she has the most beautiful wife at home. Making me blush ad kissing me on the cheek.

 

I peek inside the kids room seeing Tzuyu reading them a story, pretending shes killing a dragon with a sword stuffed toy that our son won at a fun fair last year. I smile slightly when she kisses them on the forehead, turning the light off.

 

We get ready to bed when the kids fall asleep. Our sheets smelling like roses, Tzuyu's favorite perfume. She lays beside me, kissing me goodnight. Before we fall asleep, we whisper to each other "I love you." like it was the biggest secret, that only we know.'

——

(I got little carried away there, didn't I?)

 

'I wish that was the truth.' I smile slightly and whisper under my breath. "Is it even worth it?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV

 

The girls are freaking out by the kiss, well it wasn't a kiss, but they don't need to know that. I roll my eyes and sit back on my seat. 

 

"I'm going to get some fresh air." Sana suddenly says and walks away. 'What happened to her?' Everyone is quiet. 

 

"I think you should go after her." Jeongyeon says after a while. "Why?" I turn to her. She smiles slightly. "I don't know her that well, but I sometimes see her at school, she always looks at you like you're the whole universe. Even know she always stole glances at you. I don't have to be a psychic to know that you mean a lot to her." 

 

I sigh a little. 'If only you knew how much she means to me.' I think and stand up. "Ok, I'll go check on her." 

 

I find Sana sitting outside in the garden, clearly trembling from the cold temperature. 'This pabo.' 

 

Her head snaps up when she feels  blanket on her. "Ya, do you want to freeze to death?" I say.

"S-sorry Tzu-...M-master." She says. The sadness in her voice breaking my heart. 

 

"Call me Tzuyu." I say suddenly. I don't even know why, but seeing her like this makes my heart ache. "W-what?" She asks with wide eyes. 

 

"I said that you can call me Tzuyu." I repeat again, slight ush appearing on my face. I mentally thank to god that it's already dark outside. 

 

"But.....why?" She asks again. "Because we're friends.....friend call each other by their names....right?....Sana." 

 

I can see her smile even tho it's dark.

 

"Right Tzuyu..."

She replies, making me smile too.