-Chapter 6-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

I foze. 'Did....did she just smiled?' I looked at Tzuyu with wide eyes. "Did...did you smiled?" I asked quietly, my eyes still fixated on her. 

 

When she realized what she did, she quickly stopped smiling. "No." She answered. "I hope you will embarrass yourself when you will perform, you have to sing to." She said quickly and stood up.

 

'I swear she smiled!' I thought. It made me smiled a little. Tzuyu isn't so cold anymore. I quickly took the piano and bring it downstairs with me, following Tzuyu.

 

"You can go now, my driver is waiting outside." She said in a cold voice, completely different from the one before. "You're not coming?" I asked slowly. "No." I sigh and turn around, walking away from her.

 

The car was parked outside the gates. When I got in the driver turned to me. "Don't worry, she'll warm up to you." I smiled at him. "Thanks, I hope so." And with that, we sped off the house.

 

Tzuyu POV    (Ohhhhhhh finally Tzuyu!)

 

I go to the window when I hear the door shut. Sana walks down to the driveway. Her hair flowing in the air slightly. 

 

"Huh....I really did smile..." I look as the car speeds off. 'This girl is really getting under my skin.' I thought and turned around. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at my Instagram. 

 

I have another account for when I want to follow someone. I have to keep the cold demeanor for avoiding anything like that happening again. 

 

I look up Sana's profile. All the pictures are liked and commented on. Call me a creep, but I always make sure to like and comment. 'Huh? She added a picture?'


Sana was wearing a cute animal onesie, a small pout serreled on her lips, her eyes sparkling in the light.

 

"She's so cute." I smile unintentionally. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' I shake my head and like the photo commenting right after.

 

Yoda99

So cute! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) 

 

I turn my phone off and place it back to my pocket. 'You sure are one of a kind Minatozaki Sana.'

 

-The next day-

 

Sana POV 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. My mom and dad had to meet up with one of their friends this morning, so all I'm alone. (Wow depressing) 

 

I check my phone to see a notification. 'Yoda' liked and commented your picture' I smile at that. I don't have much followers thanks to my reputation at school, but my friend from japan and few others here at korea. I know all of them, except for one. This 'Yoda' person.

 

They always comment and like my picture. It kinda makes my day better. Seeing that not only my friends like me. 

 

I turn off the phone and get up from the couch.

 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb school.."

 

I yell out my frustration and stretch myself. I never thoughtI would hate school. It was always an escape for me. I could be better than other people at least at one thing, grades. 

 

Now my happy school hours were torn to shreds by Tzuyu.

 

'How the hell do I still have a crush ob her?' Even after everything Tzuyu had done to me. I still couldn't shake off the strong feeling leading me towards her.

 

The smile that she had yesterday restored hope in my heart. She wasn't the stone cold (sorry for my language, I can see my mom running at me with a spatula ready to smack my ) that everyone thought she was. I was determined to make Tzuyu happy, and nothing could stop me!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tzuyu stopped me right at the school gates. 

"I forgot to tell you that you have to sing as well." She added. 

 

'Great now I will embarrass myself.'

I thought and entered the school with her. I ignored all the students and walked beside Tzuyu. 

 

"Yo yo yo Satzu!" I turned around to see Dahyun with Momo. 

 

"What...?" Tzuyu asked. I looked at her and then back at Dahyun and Momo.

 

"That's your ship name ya know? Sana plus Tzuyu.......Satzu!" Momo said exited Dahyun nodding her head.

 

"That's just flat on stupid and dumb." Tzuyu said, her voice laced with venom. I shivered. Suddenly a idea popped in my head.

 

"Ok, then you two are Dahmo." I say and smirk at their faces. "That's your ship name ya know?" I mimicked Momo. 

 

Dahyun was red as a tomato and Momo wasn't doing any better. Sana looked at Tzuyu. She smiled at her face and asked. 

 

"Are we going to the class? We don't won't to be late right?" I said and she nodded. We both left them there, mouths open and wide eyes. 

 

Me and Tzuyu were already turning around the corner when we heard Dahyun. "Yah! Wait for us!!!" "I will get you Sanake!" Yelled Momo and both me and Tzuyu started running towards the class. 

 

I turned to the side looking at Tzuyu. And there it was again. The small smile on her lips. 

 

Sana couldn't help but to smile even more as she and Tzuyu ran in the corridors.

 

'I promise I will make you laugh out loud Chou Tzuyu. Just wait.'