-Chapter 3-

Grocery girl

-Sana POV-

 

'WHAT?! Tzuyu wants me to be her slave?!

"W-what?" I stutter with wide eyes. "It's simple, I will pay everything you ask me for. But you have to be my slave." 

 

I just stand there unable to speak. My mind racing million thoughts. 'I really need the money, but being her slave?'

 

"W-what do I n-need to do?" I ask quietly. The smirk on Tzuyu's face now even more visible. "You will have to do everything I ask you, or there will be a punishment." 

 

'She's really the devils child.' I gulp hearing the offer. Minutes feel like hours. 'What should I do?' 

 

"I.....I accept your offer." I say, surprised by the determinate tone of my voice. Tzuyu doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

 

"Great....see you tomorrow....Squirrel~." She chuckles and leaves me dumbfounded. 'What the hell did I just get myself into.'

 

-The next day-

 

My hands were sweating and my whole body was trembling. 'What will Tzuyu do?' Was the question I kept repeating in my head.

 

I got a text message this morning. It was from Tzuyu. I don't know how she got my number in the first place, but that wasn't my biggest concern.

 

She told me to wait for her in-front the school. I don't know why, so right now I'm standing here waiting for Tzuyu to show up. 

 

"...look! There goes Tzuyu!..."

"...she's so hot. I wish I could be her boyfriend!...

"...she's not even that pretty..."

"...Shut up! How dare you say something like that about our goddess Tzuyu!..."

 

I gulp and look down on my shoes as I see her coming in my direction. 'What do I say?' I start to freak out.

 

"Hey squirrel~" I look up to face Tzuyu and her friends. "H-hey T-tzuyu..." She just smirks. "Come on~ Let's go." I follow her inside the school, feeling all the eyes on me.

 

"...what is she doing with Tzuyu?..."

"...isn't that Sana? The smartest student in our school?..."

"...you mean the poor nerd?..."

 

'Ignore them Sana, you are used to this.' I say to myself. Suddenly Tzuyu stops and I almost bump into her.

 

"From now on you have the same classes as I do,you sit next to me in class and at lunch. You always do as I say no matter what is it."

 

I just nod shyly and follow her to class.

 

-Lunch Time-

 

Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun make their way to the schools cafeteria, me trailing behind them, eyes on their shoes. 

 

"Hey, you have to be next to me. So everyone knows who you belong to." I open my eyes wide. 'I belong to her?' I know she doesn't mean it like that, but I can't help but blush.

 

"S-sorry..." I say as I walk beside her. Everyone in the cafeteria turns their heads to us as we step inside.

 

We make our way to the table. Dayhun and Momo sitting on one side. Me and Tzuyu on the other.

 

"Hey, squirrel~, go get us some food." I nod. "Y-yes Tzuyu..." She smirks. "Don't call me Tzuyu, call me....master." My breath hitches. "Y-yes m-m-master." 

 

I head for the food, leaving them alone at our table.

 

Momo POV  (wooop)

 

"Don't you think you're going too hard on her?" I ask as soon as Sana leaves for the food. Tzuyu just raises her eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Dayhun sighs. "You know making her your slave, telling her to call you master..." Dayhun trails off. 

 

"I don't think so, she needs money, I gave her that and now she need to give something to me as well. There's nothing wrong with that, just a simple trade." Tzuyu says with her stone cold face. "Sometimes I wonder if you even have feelings." I sigh

 

Sana POV

 

I come back with the trays of food. I can carry it easily, thanks to working, my muscles are strong. 

 

I place it to the table and sit down. "Thanks Sana!" Momo says and digs in. Dahyun smiles slightly. "Thanks." She says and begins to eat too. 

 

Tzuyu doesn't say anything and starts to eat. I too, start eating. This is the most I have eaten in about a month, and I'm definitely not complaining. 

 

"You look hungry." I look up to see Dayhun looking at me. "S-sorry, I just h-haven't eaten this much i-in a long time." I say and look down. 

 

"It must be pretty tough being poor." Says Momo and I nod. "Y-yeah..." Tzuyu just raises her eyebrow, but doesn't say anything.

 

"Do you work?" Dayhun asks me. "Yeah...a-at my parents s-shop and at t-this company, I had to quit tho." Dayhun frowns. "Why?" I sigh "I injured myself there and my parents don't want me to overwork myself." 

 

Somehow I felt comfortable with them. Plus I didn't stutter as usual. "Woah...you didn't stutter this time!" Says Momo happily and smiles at me. "I guess I feel comfortable with you?" 

 

"Let's go, we don't want to be late." Dayhun says as she stands up. Tzuyu orders me to go with them, and I just nod. 'This will be a long day.'

 

-After school-

 

Tzuyu left me in-front of the school. She had to go home. "God..." So far she didn't told me to anything really bad. But I'm quite sure she will eventually. 

 

"Hey! Where the heck were you? I didn't see you at all." I turn around to see Zen. "Hey Zen, you won't believe what happened." 

.

.

.

"So you agreed to be her slave if she pays your rent and expenses for the store?" I just nod and burry my head in my arms. "And here I thought you were smart..." 

 

"Zen! Stop making fun of me! I really need the money." Zen smiles and pats my head. "Sorry...but you have to admit it was kind of dumb of you." I just laugh.

 

"Yeah...yeah it was..."