-Chapter 5-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

 

The coach was talking about something, but I wasn't listening. I was more focused on bringing my shirt down even if it was ok. Trust me I'm not risking someone seeing the stuff on my back and stomach.

 

"So today, we will do gymnastics!" Ms. Kang said. 'Oh no...' How can I hide the marker when I'm hanging upside down?! 

 

I secretly look at Tzuyu, only to see her staring back at me with a smirk and a devilish look on her face. 'I swear to god she planned this.'

 

We were in a line. Everyone doing cartwheels. I was nervously waiting on my turn, shirt tucked in my shorts. "Ok Sana, your turn." Ms Kang said and gestured for me to go.

 

I quickly did one and frantically looked around to see if anyone saw anything. Luckily for me nobody was looking. 'Thank god!' I smile a bit, thinking I got away.

 

I turn around to see Tzuyu glaring at me. 'Haha! Your plan didn't work.' I raise my eyebrows mockingly and smirk. Tzuyu looked even angrier and turned around, walking towards Ms Kang. 

 

'Maybe I over did it?' I regretted my mocking immediately as I heard Ms Kang saying. "Great idea Tzuyu! Everyone form pairs and practice handstands!" 'Fuge.' Was all I could think of when I saw Tzuyu heading towards me.

 

"Let's do some handstands, shall we?" She said and signaled me to do one. I tucked the shirt in my shorts and got ready. 

 

I did the handstand and was ready to go back, when I felt Tzuyu tugging on my shirt. And in the next moment, my shirt rolled down. Exposing the black marker on my stomach and back for everyone to see. 'God dammit you Chou!' 

 

She released my legs, making me fall down. I quickly stood up and fixed my shirt. As I looked around, I could see everyone staring at me, including Ms Kang.

 

"...why did she had that written on her?..."

"...wasn't that Tzuyu's handwriting?..."

"...why does she have better abs than me?..."

 

I turned bright red and turned around from everyone, facing smirking Tzuyu. "Not so smart now, are we?" She said an raised her eyebrow.

 

-Time Skip-

 

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun. The news about what happened at PE spread quickly, so the whole school knew. 

 

But apparently, that wasn't enough for Tzuyu. So she decided to hang a giant poster saying. 'Minatozaki Sana belong to Chou Tzuyu.' 

 

I love my life. (Note the sarcasm please.)

 

"Squirrel~, are you listening to me?" I snap my head towards Tzuyu. "Huh?" She furrows her eyebrows. "I said if you want to go to my place after school." "I don't think I can-" "Let me rephrase that. You are going to my place after school." She says sternly. "Y-yes master." You stutter, not used to having to call her like that yet.

 

Dahyun POV

 

"Don't you think Tzuyu is too tough on Sana?" I ask Momo when we leave school. Tzuyu and Sana already left, and me and Momo are walking together since we live close to each other.

 

"I don't know. But you are kinda right." She says and continues to eat her (precious) jokbal.

 

"I didn't think Tzuyu would actually do it." I sigh. We joke a lot about Tzuyu making everyone her slave. But I didn't think she would really make someone her slave. 

 

'That child sure have some problems for the therapist.' I think and look beside me, only to see Momo, stuffed with jokbal. 

 

'She so cute.'

 

-With Tzuyu and Sana-

 

The car was filled with silence. Not the comfortable one, but the silence that happens when you meet someone new, and both of you don't know what to talk about. Yes, the one and only awkward silence. The biggest fear of anti-social people.

 

"S-so why do you want m-me to go with you?" Sana asks in a attempt to break the suffocating awkwardness in the car.    

 

"You are my property, so I can do anything I want with you." Tzuyu said without looking at Sana. 

 

The awkward silence settled once again, and way worse, if that's even possible.

 

"We're here." Tzuyu said and stopped the car. They were in-front of a mansion Sana remembered from the morning.   

 

Tzuyu opened the door for Sana and they made their way inside the mansion.

 

Sana looked around the house, everything looked prestigious and expensive. She didn't had the time to admire the furniture and rooms in the morning, thanks to someone, but she had to admit that the design was amazing.

 

When they arrived in Tzuyus room, Sana sat down on the bed and looked around. The room didn't have any pictures of her family, which surprised her. She noticed that Tzuyu didn't have almost anything in her room, beside her bed and table.

 

The walls were cream white, just like everything else in her room. The mirror in the right corner, laptop, bookshelf and one flower pot with a expensive looking plant. 

 

"What are we going to do?" Sana asked and mentally praised herself for not stuttering. 

Tzuyu just shrugged and sat down beside her. "I don't know." 

 

'Why did you invite (more like forced) me here?' Sana asked herself, but didn't say anything.

 

She then took a notice of the piano in the corner. "You play on the piano?" She asked Tzuyu. "No, but my parents always wanted me to." Sana stared at it longingly. 

 

She used to play piano and guitar when she was young. But sadly had to stop when her parents didn't have any money, so they sold everything that wasn't needed. 

 

"Do you play?" Sana was taken aback with her words. 'Why do you care?' She wanted to say, but kept shut. 

 

"Yeah, I used to play the guitar too." She said sadly. "Used to? Why did you stop?" Tzuyu was looking at Sana, she had a look in her eyes that Sana didn't understand. 

 

"Piano and guitar lessons cost money, too much money." She didn't have to say anything else for Tzuyu to understand.

 

"You can take it." 

 

Sana whipped her head around to face Tzuyu. "W-what?" She asked with wide eyes. "I don't even use it, it's a waste of space here. I don't mind giving it to you." 

 

"Thanks then." Sana said with a small smile. 

"But, you have to preform on the next weeks talent show." Tzuyu added. Of course there had to be a catch. 

 

"I don't know...there will be a lot of people.." Sana said unsure. "Then you can't have the piano." Reasoned Tzuyu and looked at her. 

.

.

.

"Fine..." Sana sighed. And for the first time in a long time, she saw Tzuyu smile. It was only a small smile that was hard to see, but it was there. And it made Sana fall for Tzuyu even more.