0 0 4

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

 

"I'm sorry," Hera bowed her head again. 

 

 

The girl who was standing infront of her seemed disguntled. She huffed again which made her bangs to slightly jumped. 

 

 

"But why?" She grunted. 

 

 

Hera looked up. She fiddled with her fingers, a habit that she does whenever she felt uncomfortable. Hera did not know where to start. . . was she supposed to tell her that Wonwoo had accidentally took the potion and she found out that it was not perfect as she thought it would be?

 

 

"Because the potion is still incomplete,"

 

 

The girl glared her dark eyes at her. "It doesn't matter! I just need the potion right now!" Her voice were loud and sharp.

 

 

Hera's hands almost covered both of her ears but she had stopped them. She was getting more and more frustrated. Can't she just accept that it's incomplete?

 

 

"Like I said, it's still incomplete." Hera said in a refined voice. 

 

 

The girl was about to say something back but Hera quickly cut her words off, "and it does matter. Afterall, someone's feelings are at risk here." 

 

 

The girl was dumbfounded by her words. Hera quickly took this oppurtunity to leave her as soon as she could. Her steps were fast and huge as she walked back to her class. 

 

 

It has been a few days since that night had occured between her and Wonwoo. Hera swallowed her saliva that felt bland. Somehow, each and every scenes that had happened with Wonwoo could not escape her mind. 

 

 

She swore that she could still feel his hot breathe that hit her skin every now and then. 

 

 

Hera had called her grandmother and told her what had happened. Nana was furious and Hera knew she would be interrogate by her grandmother after she had come back to their town. 

 

 

Hera knew the consequences and was ready for it. 

 

 

She was walking towards her class when her steps halted. Her eyes looked over to the group of girls that was swarming a tall figure. Jeon Wonwoo.

 

 

He was resting his back against the wall with his arms crossed. Wonwoo looked so serene as there were a slight ray of sunlight hitting his skin softly.

 

 

Wonwoo looked like a perfectly sculptured sculture with his sharp eyes that could grab anybody's attention and his bow like lips. 

 

 

It was not a wonder when there were girls surrounding him as they tried to get his attention.

 

 

Ever since that night. . Wonwoo had not tried to called her or talked to her about it. She had told him about it that night and he looked surprised. Although, that did not stopped him to continue what he had in plan at all.

 

 

Usually when she witness the scene, Hera would have just ignored it and walked away. 

 

 

But somehow today, she could not helped herself from looking over towards him even if it was just for a little while. Maybe it was because she did not get enough sleep. 

 

 

 

 

It was Physical Education class and both of Hera's and Wonwoo's classes were combined for today. 

 

 

Of course. . . Hera heaved a deep sigh. She tied her hair into a ponytail before running towards the field where both of the girls and boys were seperated. 

 

 

According to what the teacher had said, the boy would be playing volleyball while the girls would be playing badminton. Although, there were a large number of girls that decided to just watch the boys play.

 

 

Who in their right mind would missed the golden oppurtunity to watch the notorious Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Mingyu from the other class dripped with sweat and exposed muscles?

 

 

Hera also decided to not play and sat at the corner of the field with some other girls. It's not like she had anyone to play it with. Besides, she was physically weak than the others. 

 

 

The other students were scared that if anything happened to her, they would get bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter