0 1 4

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

 

 

Two weeks had passed since Hera had officially graduated from high school. 

 

 

Just like the others, her mind was tangled with the thought of which university should she applied to and what's next? What is the next big thing for her when she is no longer high school student?

 

 

Although, unlike the others, there is also the thought of Wonwoo and the spell that he is under. Hera sighed as she closed the journal infront of her. 

 

 

Hera was sure Wonwoo must have been perplexed since she had been ignoring his calls all this time. Each time Wonwoo would stop by to see her, Hera would use Nana to cover up for her.

 

 

But even she knew all the petty tricks she has would not last long. Sooner or later, she would have to face Wonwoo.

 

 

However, Hera was unsure if she was strong enough to do that. To face Wonwoo as something less than lovers.

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo opened the front door, revealing Hera who had her side rested on the door frame. A small lopsided smile on her lips as she tilted her head. 

   

 

Hera could not help but to smile when she noticed Wonwoo's eyes glint with excitement upon seeing her for the first time since they had graduated. 

 

 

His eyes scanned every inch of her face. No words could describe how much he had missed her ever since.

 

 

His gaze fell onto her lips, noticing the vague smear of lipstick on her lips. 

 

 

She also had her hair down. Is she going somewhere?

 

 

Hera waved her hand infront of Wonwoo's face, halting the latter's train of thoughts. Wonwoo immediately tore away his gaze and looked down sheepishly.

 

 

Wonwoo cleared his throat, "Hera. . what are you doing here?" 

 

 

Hera took out one of her hand to Wonwoo who was looking flabbergasted. He subconciously placed his palm on top of hers, which made Hera chuckled.

 

 

"I am taking you out on a date," Hera said with a grin on her face. "Do you wanna go with me?"

 

 

Wonwoo did not have to put much thought on the matter. He eagerly nodded his head, telling Hera that he would only take a while to change his clothes.

 

 

It was rare to see Hera making the first move. Usually, it would be him sticking and pestering her. 

 

 

Yet, Wonwoo pushed away those thoughts. It does not matter, what matter the most right now is that they get to spend their time together.

 

 

 

 

"Woah,"

 

 

Wonwoo stare dazedly at the view infront of him. His mouth was slightly agape. The sound of the roller coaster passengers' screaming on top of their lung echoed in the background yet it did not manage to avert his attention.

 

 

 It has been a while since he last went to their town's amusement park. It was the first and only amusement park in their town. Unknowingly,the corner of his lips arched into a small smie. He remembered how he used tomakeahuge deal about it as a child.

 

 

"Do you remember," Hera's words made him look to the side, "you always wanted to go to the amusement park for your 9th birthday,"

 

 

Of course he did. How could he forget that day where he threw a huge tantrum. Thinking back about it made Wonwoo flustered. 

 

 

He realized how silly he must have been. 

 

 

"You threw a huge fit that day because of me," Hera chuckled. 

 

 

For his 9th birthday, Wonwoo's only wish was to celebrate it at the amusement park. His friends had always bragged about how much fun they had there. 

 

 

Wonwoo felt left out whenever the topic about the amusement park came to their conversation. 

 

 

Hence, for his birthday, he wanted nothing more than to go there.

 

 

Hera was also supposed to go there together with the Jeon family. Yet, at the very day, she caught a cold and Wonwoo's mother had to nurse her since Nana was not there. 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I always mess things up for you," Hera whispered. She looked down to her worn off shoes. 

 

 

Wonwoo's chest felt painful. He was suddenly filled with guilt. Because of his own selfishness at that time, he must have made Hera felt bad. 

 

 

Wonwoo took her hand and intertwined their fingers together, hoping that Hera would forget about that day. 

 

 

"Why are you saying that," Wonwoo uttured. He lowered his head to meet her line of vision. "It's not your fault. . ."

 

 

Hera suddenly raised her head, causing her forehead to slightly bump onto Wonwoo's chin. The two of them fell back while groaning in pain. 

 

 

Wonwoo had his eyes closed as his hands covered his now aching chin. His eyes fluttered open when he heard the familiar laughter. 

 

 

Hera had her hands placed on her forehead. She was laughing at the sight of him. In that peculiar moment, time seemed to have paused itself upon catching her wide smile. Her eyes were cresent, almost resembling the moon. She looked breath-taking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter