0 1 1

Spellbound | J.WONWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

 

 

"Why?" Hera asked after they had stopped infront of her house. Wonwoo arched one of his brow. 

 

 

"Why did you fought because of me?" She continued. 

 

 

Wonwoo plastered a small smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. He thought the topic had ended when Hera had not asked anything further during their walk back. 

 

 

But truly, his guesses were wrong. 

 

 

Wonwoo wanted to explain it to her. How messed up he had been after a year of her avoiding him. 

 

 

How at first he had shrugged it off despite guessing that Hera had overheard their conversation. He had guessed that the girl would later come back to his side as there was nobody else in this town she could rely on. 

 

 

However, a year later he had found out that Hera had been managing well without him. She had excel well in both her studies and witchcraft. 

 

 

She had fought away all the people that threw malicious remarks towards her. 

 

 

But there was also a side of Hera that changed, she had build up a solid wall between her and the others.

 

 

Wonwoo pursed his lips when he remembered how vexed the 15 years old him was when he had found out that Mingyu had been befriending Hera. 

 

 

That year, he had constantly got into a fight with others and he had threw a tantrum when Soon Young had said something about Hera. He had snapped.

 

 

Wonwoo suddenly felt useless. Like the purpose of his life had vanished right before his eyes and he had doen nothing to stop it. 

 

 

But. . . will Hera believes his words?

 

 

The words coming from Wonwoo who is now under her love spell?

 

 

"Because he said something about you," Wonwoo tried to dismiss it by not sating anything further. Before Hera could say anything, he patted her head and bid her goodbye. 

 

 

"See you tomorrow," Wonwoo said quietly before walking to his house.

 

 

 

 

It was Monday and Hera was waiting for Wonwoo at a nearby park located near their meeting spot. They had decided to spend the rest of the day at the public library after school. 

 

 

Unfortunately, Wonwoo was running late than what they had planned. 

 

 

Hera sat on the swing and had swung her feet in uniform. She slowly closed her eyes when she felt the warmth from the sun had hit her skin. 

 

 

Lately she had been feeling drowsy. 

 

 

Hera just hoped that the test would come an end soon. Soon, she would no longer be a high school student. . . and soon, Wonwoo would be cured. 

 

 

Hera quickly blinked her eyes when she felt teary. 

 

 

"The witch!" A kid had pointed at her which made her perplexed. 

 

 

Hera knew it was no secret to the people at the town that she was a descendant of a powerful witch yet being told as one by a child was something she had not witness daily. 

 

 

"What?" Hera asked.

 

 

Another kid came by and pulled the boy's arm, trying to get him as far as possible from Hera who had stopped swinging her legs. 

 

 

"Don't go near her!" She whinned, "or you will be cursed!"

 

 

The boy vigorously shook his head, "it's okay. I will protect you!" 

 

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter