09 Little White Lies

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

 

“I heard that you guys kissed, time has finally come to open your heart to each other” that Inha girl said, how annoying of her. Rae hae never said anything, she stayed quite just like me. It was obvious to both of us that we don’t want to talk about it. But Inha and Yuri are getting in my nerves, Yuri keep batting her lashes at me or Rae hae. She was waiting for us to speak or even say something of the idea.

 

“I gotta go” I stood up and left them. Those girls are getting in my nerves, kisses are normal in a party because people are drunk and lost their senses. I notice Rae hae was following behind, I walked going to the rooftop without talking to her. Once we reached the rooftop, I turn my back and look at her. “Let’s talk”

 

“Yeah, I think we really need to talk about it. You are the only person what really happened to me during that night”

 

“Okay, I kissed you. I don’t know the person I kissed was you. I was pretty drunk just like you” I lied.

 

“But how did you bring me home?”

 

“As what I remember, there was a person that bump us then I lost you in the crowd. Then I head to the bathroom, when I got out I just saw you by the door way. I just can’t remember your face” I lied again, I can’t tell her that I know she was the girl I was kissing and how she just smiled at me after the kiss, that would be really awkward for the both of us.

 

“Oh, Did I kissed you or you kissed me first?” A brilliant idea escape my mind.

 

“You kissed me first, telling me how handsome I am” I smirk and laugh inside my head, little white lies won’t hurt. Upon hearing those her eyes widen and her cheeks were burning red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter