11 Friendly Date

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

 

It’s been a couple of days since that kiss. Ever since that day Rae hae keeps avoiding me, she keeps giving lame excuses every lunch time on why she can’t have lunch with us. Everytime she will see me walking in the hallway she just turned around and run like a maniac. I don’t know why she was avoiding me. I was the one who kissed her first so it is supposed to be me avoiding her, not the other way around. If we would partner up in some class activities, she just focus on the task and try everything to be done on time.

 

“Sehun, guess what? I’ve heard something interesting from the girls” Kai said, we are hanging out together at my house since its a weekend. We decided that we would be playing dota at home for the whole day.

 

I glance at him and said “What is it?”

 

“Remember Yuri, Cha Yuri”

 

“What about her?”

 

“She likes you” he laugh and continue “She admit it to me yesterday, she was even asking me on what to do that you would notice her. I find it amusing, can’t believe Yuri would like you”

 

I did not say a thing about it. I was taken back, I was not expecting that Yuri would like me. We don’t even talk that much, all my life in school was busy annoying Rae hae. Rae hae is the only girl that always run through my mind everyday. “Expecting something else?”

 

“What?” I looked at kai when he said that. He smirk and said “Something about Rae hae?” I continue playing and focus on my game, I don’t want Kai to talk about her. It’s not that I don’t want to talk about her but I know Kai. We have the same attittude, If we liked someone we annoy them until they liked us back. If Kai admit that he likes her, I’m done. I respect my hyung, I can’t be the one to stop him from his true feelings for her.

 

“I know Sehun, you like Rae hae. I notice it for a while already from the way I look at her. If you think that I like her, she’s not my type and I am dating someone today actually”

 

“Who?”

 

“After all I’ve said, who is just your response. Yah! You can be cold to everyone but not me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter