O1 Our Lives

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Rae Hae POV

“Annyeong, I’m Kang Rae Hae, you can call me Rae for short” I greet in front of my new classmates in high school. After 15 years of staying in Korea, my family finally decided to migrate to the US, knowing we could have greater opportunities there. I was shocked when I heard that my parents finally decided but I have no plans to be against their plans. So here I am, the 15 years old Kang Rae Hae, standing in front of my new classmates.

It was really hard to adjust knowing that I’ll be staying here for good, the people I used to be very close with are far from me. My friends are in Korea and I kinda missed them. People here are very different from the people that I’m used to, learning English was a struggle for me but I kinda get it now with just a little bit of practice. I suffered culture-shocked when I arrived but I was able to pass that stage right away because of my parents. One word to describe this country, Different. 

“Okay, please find a sit in the back Miss Kang Rae Hae. I’m sure there is a space in the back” my teacher said

I look around to find an empty chair in the back and found it. It was in the middle of these two girls and they are both Koreans. I walk going to that chair and place my things so that I could get ready for class.

“Hi, I’m Cha Yu ri” she said

“And I’m Choi In ha” the other girl said.

After a few days, Yuri, Inha, and I became really good friends. We spent a lot of time together and they help me adjust my life here in the States. Since the very first day I met them, I knew they would be part of my life and I’m very happy they are. These amazing women with me are the reason why I started enjoying my time here. If it wasn't for them, I don't know what would happen to me. They are such wonderful friends. 

 

Oh Sehun POV

“If you don’t do well in your studies, I would throw you abroad and be with your dad!”  My mother and father had divorced when I was still a kid. My life was not easy, having a broken family is a tough one. My father flew out of the country with her young girlfriend and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter