07 Shameful Memories

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Rae hae POV

 

I woke up with a heavy head ache and an aching body, I can’t remember what happen last night. All I could remember was dancing my heart out with my bestfriends then blank. That’s it. I could smell the reek of alcohol all over my room. To make my self better, I take a bath and change into my casual clothes. It’s sunday and tomorrow is gonna be monday. I hate mondays.

 

I went out of my room and find omma and appa. I smell something and my heart pops, food. I went to the kitchen and saw food was already prepared on the table. Food is really my weakness, I don’t even know why.

 

“Good Morning sweetie, how are you?” omma said

 

“I heard that you went out pretty wild last night, that’s not my Rae hae” appa said and shook his head side ways.

 

“Just a head ache and I’m good. What happen anyways? How did I go home? Did Inha and Yuri take me home?” I said and munch on my food. I was very hungry, I could eat a horse.

 

“No, Mr. Oh’s son brought you home last night. What was his name again honey?”

 

“Sehun dear, you forgot again” appa said

 

My eyes widen knowing that Sehun brought me home “Are you sure it’s him?” This is not the right time to joke around but my parents look very serious. He can’t bring me home, we are not even friends. We can’t even stand each other.

 

“He carried you going to your room last night since you are too heavy for me dear” omma said and continue “I’m glad that you did not puke on him dear, that would be very shame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter