06 Time to Party

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

Ever since that day, I never missed a day that I did not annoy Rae Hae, still getting the same reaction from her but I still enjoyed seeing it until now. I can feel that her hatred towards me is getting bigger and bigger each day. Imagine Kai and me annoying her for the rest of the day while her two best friends just laugh it out telling her to not mind us. She was able to handle Kai being annoying to her, let's see if she can handle 2 guys annoying. I think she would explode anytime soon. 

I was slowly adjusting my life here, I came to accept that this is my life already. My life in Korea before is gone. I should start looking forward to the future rather than reminiscing the memories I had before I left. Those memories were precious to me but I should not hold on to the past. Today is a Weekend, a weekend is a day that every student loves because we get to do everything we want to do and especially there are no classes. For this weekend, Kai and I plan to go to a party at Park Ri sung’s house, she is a year older than us and a plain . Every boy would do everything just to get her attention. Almost all boys find her interesting but except me. I just find her like a , that's all. At this party, I heard that Rae Hae and her best friends would be going, this is going to be interesting. At least I have something to look forward to. If Rae Hae thinks that she can avoid me on Weekends then she is wrong about that. 

I change into my clothes getting ready for the party and maybe getting drunk too. It is a high school party after all so why not. Everyone knows how a high school party would look like. I slip into my rubber shoes, apply some perfume. Before I went out and head downstairs, I look at myself in the mirror and see if I look handsome in my clothes.

“Appa, I’m going out with Kai. Gonna be home late”

“Just don’t be home too late you know Cha rin would be worried” Appa said. I was glad that appa’s new wife was good to me and treat me as his own son. It was hard to accept her as my mother but eventually, time changes everything. I started to accept her in my life. 

I head out the door and saw Kai in his car. “Let’s go, we are going to be late” I smiled, someone is excited. I wonder who will be the girl that Kai is gonna bring home tonight. Heading to the house of Ri sung made my heart beat faster, I don’t know why. I never liked someone here in the US but why am I feeling this way.

We reached the house of Ri sung and it was a very big house, more like a mansion. I could see cars parked outside and students coming inside the house. I bet Ri sung invited a lot of people just by looking at the cars parked. I hope I am gonna have a good time tonight. While looking at the people entering the house,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter