15 Sehun’s side

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun’s POV

 

After I said those words, I regret it. I don’t know what was on my mind that I told her what I felt about her. She burst into laughter “ You are just joking with me, Nice joke Sehun!” And she continues to munch her food.

 

“ I hope we stay as what we are after what I have said to you” she did not respond to me. She continues to eat her food and both of us were silent with each other. We went to class and the closeness we had was all gone. I thought we have the same feelings but maybe I was wrong. Class ended and she never spoke to me again. She went home directly without saying goodbye to me. 

 

Days have past and she never talks to me again and I decided to ditch her because it is useless to talk to her more if she rejected me. She may not reject me directly but her actions show. Her friend, Yuri, confessed to me and propose that I should give it a try and I did. But on the day we had our date, it was not the same. It was much better when it was with her. Yuri and I continue to communicate, she always updates me on her whereabouts and always reminding me about my health. She was not my girlfriend but she is acting like one. I was hoping that we would keep it in private so that Rae hae won’t know about it and she might think I was just playing with her or her best friend's feeling. I did try to give Yuri a chance but nothing happens. 

 

The bus ride between us was silent, she did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter