14 Daddy’s Birthday Party

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Rae Hae POV

 

When I went inside the house, I saw some people in the house. Some of them were not familiar to me but the others are my father’s co-worker. Then it hit me, it was my father’s birthday today and I completely forgot.

 

”Honey, you should head upstairs to change because we have a lot of guests today” my mom said to me.

 

”I completely forgot about Appa’s birthday”

 

”Don’t worry he won’t mind because he will be busy talking with his guest”

 

I head to my room and lay down in bed. I thought I would be having some time to rest my brain and heart tonight but I think that would be impossible to happen. I find some clothes to wear to my father’s party. Just a simple dress, just to make myself presentable to the people. 

 

I went down and saw a lot of people coming in, the number of people doubles already. Most of the people were in the backyard where the tables are set up and food is located. My mom motions me to come so I went to her and saw him, the person I was avoiding the whole time. What is he doing here?

 

”Mr. and Mrs. Oh with Sehun is here, you know them to do you? Sehun goes to the same school as you” I smiled at them and also at him

 

”Please accompany Sehun honey because I have to show them something” I was about to decline my mother’s request but she left right away before I was about to say something. 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter