03 Meeting someone new

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Rae Hae POV

Finally! It is already the weekend, no need to deny it but every student loves weekends. It is time to hang out with friends, take a rest from school, and maybe have some date nights with someone you love. But sometimes, I wonder why the weekend is just two days while the weekday is 5 days. Just some random thoughts of mine.

“Omma, gonna take Coco out for a walk and maybe play with him for a while” 

“Just be home before lunch okay?”

I nodded and walk out of the kitchen because omma is preparing our lunch for today, I wonder what will be lunch, gonna admit this girl here loves to eat. Eating is like my comfort pillow, it makes me feel better if I feel bad or sad. I grab my leash and put it on Coco. Forget to mention but Coco is the name of my dog. He is a golden retriever, imagine how cute is that. Coco is just a random name. I got to admit that choosing a dog's name is hard. I thought it's going to be easy.

I walk around the neighbourhood with my dog trailing me from behind, it always follows me in the back. I don’t know why but I notice some dogs are usually walking ahead of their owners. Sorry if I have a lot of random things in my mind, maybe I am just that kind of person. I reached home and notice omma continue preparing for lunch so I ran out again and bring Coco’s favourite playball. We were playing in front of our house and I could see that Coco is enjoying it.

“Coco, I’m gonna throw it a little further okay?” I said and my dog just bark. I throw the ball but sadly my dog was not able to catch it, the ball slowly roll until it was stopped by a foot. Coco ran go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter