08 Hear me out

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

 

Running in the hallway is against the rules but I am late already in my first class. I woke up really late because I stayed up late playing some games on my phone and I did not notice the time. Time runs very fast when you are playing and running late to your class.

 

As I reached the door way of our room, I notice my teacher was not around and my classmates where writing something on their notebooks while others are just talking with their friends. I twist the door knob and go inside, all eyes where on me. I just bowed and head straight to my seat.

 

“You are very late, lucky for you our teacher is out” Kai said

 

“Woke up very late, stupid mobile games”

 

“Better look at this” he showed me his phone and there was a picture. My eyes widden seeing the photo. It was Rae hae and I kissing each other. “So what happens next? People saw the two of you heading out together”

 

“Nothing, I just send her home” I don’t know what else to say. I was not expecting that someone would take a picture of us kissing.People were enjoying there time at the party, who in the world would take a picture of people kissing. It’s not that it is only the two of us kissed in the party. I looked at Rae hae and she was staring blankly at her notebook. Does she know about this already? I think I should explain my self to her. This was a mistake after all, we were both drunk at that time especially her. But I admit, it was still my fault. I was the first one to make a move and kiss her and she just kissed back.

 

Class ended and I snatched Rae hae right away from her friends and drag her to the rooftop. As I drag her going to the rooftop she yank her arm from my hold and said “ Let go of me!” she was mad.

 

“We need to talk”

 

“Talk about what? How you kissed me in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter