05 Dragon’s Breath

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

“Yah! Sehun!” my eyes directly found where the voice came from, it was Kai. I am so glad to see him for a long time. “Kai Hyung!”

I seat beside him since he is the only person I know in class, being new is here is different. My classmates were mostly Americans but I still have some Korean classmates but not that many. I should start getting used to this, being far away from my home. It feels great that I at least have one person that is familiar with me. Kai is one of my closest friends but a couple of years ago his family moved here so it's been a long time since I last saw him.

“Sorry for your loss, so how is the US? Meet a lot of girls already?” Kai said and nudge me, typical Kai always talking about girls. Just by looking at his looks, you would definitely know that he is this type of guy. I did not respond to him and just stayed quiet since the class is starting already. While listening to our teacher, I scanned my classroom, trying to memorize the faces of my classmates then I saw her.

She was listening to our teacher very well, she looks like an angel. I don’t know why but I could not stop myself from looking at her. I was glad I sat at the back. She won’t know I keep looking at her. My eyes were locked to her and it seems like my body does not want to look somewhere else. It seems like my eyes were glued to her. At this moment, I don't know what is actually happening to me.  After a few boring hours, the class finally ended. Students started going to the cafeteria and I also notice that Rae Hae is also heading there.

“I’m gonna introduce you to someone, she is kinda special for me.”

“Who is this unlucky girl?”

“Unlucky? Sehun?”

“Yeah, come on. I know you, you don’t date girls just play with them”

“I did not say I’m gonna date her, I just want to pick on her sometimes because her reaction is cute when she gets annoyed ” Kai said and hurriedly ran out of the classroom and called the girl he is talking about.

I followed him “What do you want again?” Rae Hae said to Kai. I just look at them. What is their connection anyway? Is she the girl that Kai is talking about? Seems like Kai has his eyes on her already. I hope not. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter