04 Cold Hearted Prince

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Rae Hae POV

It’s been days since I met Sehun and one thing is for sure, he is weird. Whenever we bump into each other he would just look at me then leave, as if I’m invisible. He is a very good looking guy but his personality is not that good. I wonder what is up with his head because treating me like I'm invisible should be something. Maybe he is like a wallflower, doesn't want to stand out in the crowd. I don't want to assume since I don't know anything about him but I just have that feeling that he is that kind of person. 

I ran outside the house and quickly jumped on the bus, back to school. Having the thought that it is class days again makes me feel sick and excited at the same time. I feel so excited knowing that I would see my two closest friends, Yuri and Inha. The coolest people I’ve ever met. When I reached the bus, I saw that it was not packed, it draw a smile on my face because I would not be standing up again going to school. Standing on the bus is something that I don't want to experience again because it's not that easy as it looks. I look over to the back and saw Sehun, he was sitting in the back and beside him was an empty chair. I sat beside him, trying to be friends with him. Don’t think of any strange ideas, just want to be friends with him. He is my neighbour anyway so why not. I just don't want to be weird with my neighbours. 

“Good Morning Sehun,” I said and smile at him. As usual, he just stares at me then looked away. I never heard his voice even once because the last he talk to me was when Mr Oh introduce us but I could not hear his voice at that time, it was so timid. I wonder what his voice sounds like when he is not shy.

“Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter