12 Something Unexpected

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae hae POV

 

Last night was, uhmmm I don’t what are the right words to describe. Last night was something unexpected and strange. That kiss, why? From what I know only couples are the kind of people that kiss in the lips, not some casual friends. I don’t want to fall for him, he is my complete opposite.

 

I head out and saw Sehun outside my house, he was like waiting for someone or maybe he is waiting for me. My heart pop and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Just thinking of that thought that he is waiting for me makes me feel so happy. Heart please stop, remember don’t fall for him. 

 

“Good Morning” he said in cold voice, his usual cold voice. I just smile to him and stand right next to him. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I am waiting for you, you’re so slow in moving. Typical girls” he said and grab my hands making my eyes wide for his sudden action. He started to walk but I just freeze. I don’t know what to feel, I just stared at his hands locking with mine. “Yah! What are you doing? Let’s go” 

 

He let go of my hand and started walking ahead of me. I don’t know what to feel. Sehun is weird, he sometimes make me so special but he can be very grumpy. I just stare at his back while he was walking ahead. I was confuse of what was I feeling, I don’t want to assume things because maybe Sehun is just making fun of me. If I assume things, it will just hurt me, my feelings, and I don’t want that to happen. 

 

I shake my head to erase of all the things I’m thinking about. I should stop this nonsense and focus in my studies. Boys are just problems in life, they just come and go anyway so why bother. Sehun is just a boy I met and I’m sure someday he will be just a total stranger again in my life. 

 

“Wait for me!” I ran and catch up with me

 

“You’re always moving so slow like a snail”

 

Our bus ride was fine, the usual ride. Sehun fiddling with his phone why me, trying to find something to entertain myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter