13 Avoiding him

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rae Hae POV

 

Ever since the cafeteria confession, I avoided Sehun. I know my priorities, he will be just a distraction in my studies and my life. I never told anyone about if even my two best friends especially Yuri, I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Every morning, I wake up early in the morning to make sure I can’t ride a bus together with him. Every lunchtime I head to the library right away knowing that we will be eating together at one table and every last subject I find some activities so I can go home late. 

 

I don’t feel comfortable around him because what he said to me was unexpected and honestly, I have a doubt about it. Because he never showed any actions after. After he confessed to me and I started avoiding him, he did nothing to try to catch my attention. Maybe he was just playing with my feelings, Kai and Sehun are friends so both of them are practically the same.

 

”Earth to Rae hae” I went back to reality.

 

”Were you listening to me?” In ha said.

 

”Sorry, I was thinking about my report for this Friday. What were you trying to tell me?” 

 

”Yesterday, I saw Yuri and Sehun hanging out after school. I know Sehun and you don’t have any strings attached that is why I told you. Yuri never told us about two of them” 

 

”We should support her, we both know she likes him a lot,” I said to her. In ha just shrugged and continue to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter