10 The Kiss

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

 

Rae hae arrived a couple of minutes after me in class, when she reach our class room she look at me and I just smirk at her. I wonder what she felt after that. I could imagine her getting pissed because of that, cursing some words and stomped her feet in the ground like a little kid.

 

Class ended and we bid our selves goodbye, time to go home. I could finally continue to play Rules of Survival in my phone. I walked going to the gate and saw Rae hae standing near the gate, I bet she is waiting for a bus to pass by. I stand beside her and wait like what she is doing.

 

“Are you not gonna say that you’re sorry?” Rae hae said, finally she broke the silence. I can’t take it anymore, I really want to piss her off.

 

“Sorry about what?” she look at me and said “Wow, I really can’t believe you!”

 

“I won’t say sorry because I know you want it, you even close your eyes when I was about to kiss you in the roof top”  she was about to argue with me but I shut her off. I grab her face and kissed her, I kissed her in front of many people. I did not release the kiss right away, I don’t care what people think but they need to know that Rae hae is mine. Yes, I admit. I started liking her already. At first it was all making her annoyed but as time past my feelings changed. I could feel that she loosen up already, maybe she is calm already. I broke that Kiss and saw her that she is in a shock state.

 

“Let’s go, the bus is here” I said and intwined ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter