Chapter 17

From Strangers, To Not So Much

 

It was Wednesday and once again my second class got cancelled. Mother had called me earlier telling me that we had a wedding dress shopping appointment at 3 so I was on my way to the store when my stomach grumbled. Figuring a small snack wouldn’t hurt, I pulled into a nearby gas station and parked when I noticed two guys sitting by the entrance. I didn’t think much of it and got out of the car. I noticed them both looking at me and I smiled at them before walking into the store. Scanning the cold area for a sandwich or a salad, I noticed the two guys from before walking in. I smiled at them again but felt a little uneasy because I noticed they both were glancing at me. I tried not to think much about it and continued on with the shopping. After picking up a small sandwich, I walked to the register and paid for the food. I did a quick sweep around the store and noticed they were both gone. Heaving a sigh of relief, I thanked the cashier and went to walk out the door, when I noticed that both of the guys were standing outside. A sudden chill went up my spine and I stood up straighter. I was about to walk back to the cashier to ask if he was able to walk me to my car but the two guys already saw me and they were both full on staring now. I glanced around the store, and to my unfortunate circumstance, there were no other exits out of the store. I clutched my bag and held my keys in my hand ready to use as some type of weapon if needed and took a deep breath before walking out the store. I noticed I had to get past them to get to my car  so I kept my head down and tried to speed walk away, but I was stopped by one of them.

 

“Oh, excuse me ma’am?” I closed my eyes and looked back up to notice I was halfway to my car. Maybe if I sprint I can get there. “Miss? Can you hear me?” I sighed but turned around and started to slowly walk backwards. 

 

“Yes?” Come on just a little more. 

 

“I couldn’t help but notice, “ The guy that was talking stumbled towards me slightly and hiccuped. Hold up, are they drunk?! At this time?! “You look very pretty. Are you by chance from around here?” Uhhh

 

“Oh no I’m just visiting.” I glanced back to see the car was starting to get closer and looked back at them. 

 

“Oh really? Where are you from?” I looked at the other guy, who hasn’t said a single word, but I felt my blood freeze when I saw his eyes slide down my body before it went back up to rest on my eyes, and smirked. I gripped my keys even tighter and glanced at the one talking, who looked like he was trying to concentrate on not falling. 

 

“I’m a traveler. I don’t stay in one place too long.” I kept backing away with a bit more speed. I mean, they can’t even seem to stand still for too long. Maybe if I make a run for it I can get to my car…

 

“That’s so cool! Actually, my buddy here has been wanting to travel for a long time. I was wondering if you would want to date him.” He hit his friends back with a proud, I think it was proud, look on his face. I glanced back to see my car was only a few feet away now and I turned back to them.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m already engaged.” Just a little bit more...

 

“You’re already taken?! Why is it that all of the pretty girls are always taken?!” He once again hit his friend on the back, who’s smirk grew even more. In fact, he didn’t look as drunk, as his walking was less clumsy compared to his friend.

 

“You’re lying. No one as young as you can be engaged so soon.” The creepy one said and I was sure my face was scrunching up with disgust. 

 

“Come on, are you lying? My friend here is a really good guy!” 

 

“Hey babe! Did you get what you needed to get?” An arm wrapped around my shoulders and a brown mop of hair crossed my vision as the person leaned down to take the bag that was in my hand. I looked up, ready to stab the person, when I froze at the sight of the person glaring at the drunk duo in front of me. “Who are you?” What the hell? Why is he here? The duo backed up seeing him, the chatty one had his arms raised in a surrender motion. 

 

“Hey, nothing man. Is this your girl?” The creepy one was sizing up the person beside me and took a few more steps back.

 

“Yes. And?” The arm around my shoulder slid down my arm and grabbed the keys I was clenching in my hand.

 

“Nothing, just wanted to say that you’re lucky.” They both started to back up more quickly, well as quickly as they could without tripping. 

 

“Yes, I know.” And there goes my face. Fire filled my cheeks and I reached over to tug on the side of his shirt to get his attention.

 

“Johnny, I want to leave.” I kept my head down so he wouldn’t see my face, but I felt the arm around my shoulder turn me away and led me towards my car. He walked me towards the passenger side and opened the door for me to sit before handing me my bag. He closed the door and walked right back around towards the drivers side and got in. He started the car and we backed out of the area. My eyes quickly glanced at the duo, who were staring at my car and I ducked my head again. We left the area and got back onto the road before Johnny spoke up. 

 

“Are you ok?” I snapped my head up and looked at him in surprise. 

 

“Huh?..Oh uh…” While trying to figure out what to say, my stomach had to grumble at that exact moment. I quickly wrapped my arms around my abdomen and ducked my head again so my flaming cheeks would be hidden. 

 

“Didn’t you eat anything?” I peeked through my hair and he looked at me with concern.

 

“I bought this.” I raised the bag that was in my lap. “ I was planning to eat it.”

 

“But are you ok?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Just a little shaken up really. Thank you…..wait. Why were you there?” I looked at him, who was focusing on the road again.

 

“I was on my way to the shop to get my tux fitted. Your mother called me and told me to come to your dress place so Jaehyun and I were on our way there when we had to stop for gas. Jaehyun noticed you talking to those two guys but you looked extremely uncomfortable. I walked a bit closer when I heard him ask you out and figured out what was going on; that’s when I stepped in. Are you angry?” I shook my head rapidly and looked down into my lap.

 

“Oh gosh no, I couldn’t be angry about that. I’m really glad you were there when you were. In fact, I would call it luck.” I wanted to say more but my stomach grumbled again, causing my cheeks to feel hot. I heard a chuckle to my left, and I saw a hand grab the bag that was sitting on my lap. I watched as Johnny placed the bag in between us, and he rummaged through it to pull out the sandwich I had bought. He frowned before handing it to me. 

 

“Eat. But is this all you want? We can pick something up on the way.” I grabbed the sandwich and opened it.

 

“No, I’m fine. Unless you're hungry.” He shook his head, and I bit into my sandwich. It was silent in the car except for the occasional sound coming from the sandwich wrapper. I finished my lunch and threw the wrapper into the bag, just in time too, because we pulled into the parking lot of the wedding shop. Johnny stepped out of the car at the same time I did, and we both walked together into the store. I knew my family was here, but I realized Johnny’s was too. Both of our mothers stood up, and I flinched back at my mom, who threw herself into my direction. I felt a hand grip my arm, and I noticed Johnny stand up straighter while looking down at his mother. 

 

“Hana dear,” my mother pulled me to her and leaned her head to my ear, “You’re late.” I heard her grit out. I kept my head bowed down as she stood up straight and looked towards Johnny and his mom. “Well Eleanor, I’ll be taking my daughter down to the dress side. I will see you when I finish.” I was dragged to the right side of the store where I saw a bunch of wedding dresses pass in a blur. I was soon pushed into a room where there was a stage, a long chair and a curtain in the corner of the room. The whole room was white, and there was a window on the side that let light in, making the room look more white. I have no way of describing this room except just saying that it’s blinding white. I felt hands push me towards the corner of the room, and I almost tripped over my shoes. 

 

“Mother, hold on a second.” A strong grip wrapped around my right arm, and I was aggressively turned to face my mother, who was clenching her teeth, and a glare was full on display. In other words, she was seething. 

 

“You embarrassed me out there. How dare you come in late when I told you to come in early and-” Her hand went to clench around my chin and she swiped something off the corner of my lips. “What is this? You actually ate something?! This dress was made under strict measurements, you can’t gain weight all of a sudden.” There was a knock on the door and I looked behind my mother to see someone in black clothes walk in with a smile. “Don’t embarrass me,” I heard her mumble out before she turned around with a big smile. 

 

“Is this the bride! Oh dear you look so beautiful. My name is Clara. Has she seen the dress yet?” My mother shook her head while I smiled, or tried to. What I wanted to do was cry but I tried to hold it together until I was alone. “Come dear, let's go put your dress on.” I was pulled out of my focus to see Clara face me with a smile. I looked behind her to see my mother glaring at me and then nodded her head towards the curtains behind me. I smiled at Clara before turning around and walked towards the curtains, head slightly bowed when I felt a tear start to drip down my cheek. I pretended to scratch at my face so I could wipe the tear away and we soon walked into the curtain. The area inside the curtain itself looked very spacey and I looked towards my left to see a mannequin with a white dress hanging on it. I heard the curtain’s moving and the room in the curtain area became a bit darker. “Do you like it?” I heard a voice next to me.

 

“That’s my dress?” I stared at the white gown that was there, off shoulder lace sleeves that seemed to be long. The dress was just lace. Unlike the pink dress that was full of net and puffiness, this dress wasn’t poofed like a ball gown, but it wasn’t hugging the mannequin either. All around the dress there was floral lacing, the whole gown was covered in it, with crystals that seemed  to be in the middle of each flower. “It’s...wow” Good job Hana. Wow. 

 

“Oh I knew you would like it.” Clara clapped her hands before she walked towards the closed curtains. “I’m going to go get the veil and a few other things. I will be right back.  I turned around to see the curtain fall closed before turning back to the dress. I walked closer to the dress and saw there were sparkles and glitter all over the skirt part of the dress. It wasn’t a bell shape but it definitely held a lot of volume. I heard the curtain draw back and turned to see Clara walk in holding the veil, which seemed to be made from the same material as the dress as it was also lace with floral patterns and sparkles. 

 

“Do you need help?” She seemed to be struggling with holding the veil and a few other things in her hand and I rushed to grab the other things she was holding, which turned out to be hair accessories. 

 

“Thank you! Now are you ready to try on the dress?” I nodded and she went behind the mannequin while I looked for an area to place my clothes. “Do you want me to help you into the gown?” I shook my head quickly and smiled. 

 

“I’ll call you if I need help with anything.” She nodded and left after motioning to the back of the dress, where I noticed the zipper had already come undone. I nodded and she left while I stared around the room. I avoided looking at the mirror as much as I possibly could, not wanting to jinx myself into already hating the dress on me before I could even put it on, something Sora taught me when I would visit. Knowing how impatient my mother was, I quickly changed out of clothes I was wearing and slipped the dress on, trying not to mess up the netting or wear it inside out by accident. Once I got the sleeves through, I realized I wouldn’t be able to pull the zipper up by myself. Dammit she has to see me. I walked towards the curtains and peaked my head out to see the consultant standing next to the stage talking to my mother. 

 

“Excuse me?” Clara turned towards me and beamed. 

 

“Are you done?” I shook my head and looked down to make sure the curtain still hid the dress. 

 

“I need your help with the zipper in the back.” She let out an “oh” and walked towards me, still beaming. I stepped back to let her through and she walked in and froze before looking at me.

 

“Darling you look beautiful. Here, turn.” I turned around and I felt her fumble with something before I heard the sound of the zipper closing. I felt her hands pinching the dress in various areas before turning me back around. “Absolutely beautiful. Hold on.” She went to the corner of the room and pulled out a chair and dragged it over to me and placed it in front of me. “Sit here.” She patted the chair and I sat down, making sure not to crease the dress, and relaxed when I felt her undoing my hair from the bun it was in earlier. “So who’s the lucky guy? Is he the one in the grooms section?” I nodded my head and looked down at my finger where the ring was.

 

“Yes, his name’s Johnny.” 

 

“How lovely! How long have you both known each other?” I felt a brush go through my hair and I sat up straight to make it easier for her. 

 

“We met each other a couple times but only got introduced to each other three weeks ago.” The brushing stopped and I felt something sharp slide through my hair.

 

“I see. An arranged marriage?” I nodded again and she sighed. “Such a short time to get to know someone though.” I shrugged and winced when I felt another sharp thing scratch at my scalp. “Oops sorry.”

 

“That’s ok. He is a good guy though.” I felt my hair being tugged and glanced around the room. The mirror was to my left but I kept my head down and avoided the mirror. 

“Well that’s good to hear. I’m almost done dear, I just want to put the veil in.” I heard her footsteps fade away and then I heard her come back. Soon I felt something heavy slide into the back of my head and I saw white cloth fall next to my face. “There. Can you stand up dear? Look at the mirror.” I stood up and turned around to see Clara walk away with the chair. I turned towards the mirror and I could feel my eyes go wide. My bangs laid softly on my forehead and the sides of my hair was twisted back into a half ponytail with crystal pins holding it back. The veil was long and it matched the dress like I thought it would and the dress was beautiful. It was off the shoulder and the sleeves weren’t too tight. The material wasn’t as itchy as I thought it would be and the skirt of the dress flared out. “What do you think?” I didn’t know what to think. Everything looked pretty, but I couldn’t figure out if I looked pretty in it. 

 

“Can I show my mom?” Clara nodded with a smile and gestured for me to wait in front of the curtains. She left and I heard her say something but couldn’t decipher it. Soon I saw the curtain fling open and the bright light in the room blinded me and I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyes.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful Now everything was perfect except for the area around her waist. Now-” 

 

“Her waist? Is it too tight?” I saw my mom stalk towards me and I closed my eyes waiting for the yelling. 

 

“What? No not at all. If anything, it’s too loose. See?” Clara pinched the cloth around my waist area and pulled at it. “I can have our seamstress stitch the sides so it’s more of a perfect fit or we can add a belt. What would you like to do?” My mother seemed to look at the dress before looking at Clara. 

 

“Let’s do a belt. Just in case she gains weight around that area before the wedding.” I felt heat creep up my cheeks and I lowered my head to look at the floor. 

 

“Let me help her out of the dress and then I will show you to the belt areas.” I felt a hand pat my back and I turned and walked right back into the curtain room, crossing my arms across my abdomen. “That wasn’t very nice was it?” I heard Clara from behind me and then heard the sound of the zipper. “Honey, what do you want to do? Do you want to have it stitched?” I shook my head and gave her a smile, which I was sure looked bitter.

 

“No, she’s right. I don’t know what I would do if I gained weight before the wedding. Let’s just buy the belt.”Clara frowned at me but sighed and nodded. I watched her leave the area and a few seconds later I heard the door close. A few tears slid down my face as I slipped the veil off my head and took the dress off. I quickly got dressed and slipped the dress over the mannequin. I noticed the table behind the mannequin and placed the veil there. I pulled out the crystal clips in my hair too and saw my hair tumble down in front of my face. I heaved a sigh and wiped my face before leaving the area. No one was in the room so I left and saw a worker pass by stop when she noticed me and smiled. 

 

“Are you lost?” I nodded and smiled back. 

 

“I’m looking for the area where you sell belts for wedding dresses.” She nodded and motioned for me to follow her. We soon reached an area of the store where there were multiple accessories for the bride to wear and I gawked at all of the things the area had to sell. I shook myself out of my amazement and walked more deeper in when I saw my mother looking at a rack full of belts varying from different shapes, sizes, colors, and crystals. Good Lord. I walked towards her and cleared my throat. My mother turned around and pulled out two belts she was looking at. 

 

“What do you think?” They look the same… I looked at both of them and looked back at my mother and shook my head. Both had flowers, lace, and crystals, with the only difference being the embroidery pattern with the flower. 

 

“You pick. You know better.”She nodded before gesturing towards the area where there were a bunch of necklaces and earrings. 

 

“Go pick out a necklace.” And she turned back around to look at the belts again.

 

“Anna already gave me a necklace to wear.” My mother turned around and raised her eyebrow before turning back around. 

 

“Fine, you can leave.” She walked off, leaving me standing there by myself. I sighed and figured leaving would be better than having her say anything else.  I walked around the area, trying to remember where I came in from. I soon saw a consultant and stopped her to ask for directions. For once in my life, I actually got to my destination without getting lost and noticed Johnny standing by the door looking at his phone with Jaehyun standing next to him on his own phone. 

 

“Johnny? Jaehyun?” I walked towards them and they both looked up. 

 

“Hana! We were about to go to a cafe. The others are meeting us there. You should join us.” Jaehyun said before looking at Johnny. I looked at Johnny too, who was looking at me, but his brows were furrowed. Is he ok? 

 

“If it’s okay with you both.” I looked back at Jaehyun, who was smiling really wide.

 

“Of course! Come on!” He went out the door first and Johnny followed, me tailing behind both of them. 

 

“Jaehyun, you go ahead. I’ll go with Hana.” I looked at Johnny with a frown, but he was focusing on Jaehyun.

 

“Sure sure. Race ya!” He ran towards his car and Johnny turned towards me. 

 

“Are you sure? You can go with him, I can follow.” He shook his head though and gestured towards my car.

 

“No, I want to go with you. Can I have your keys?” I handed my keys to him and we both walked towards my car. As soon as we got in, I heard a car rev and then I saw Jaehyun speed off out of the parking lot. I blinked and I started screaming when I felt myself being pushed back against the car seat. 

 

“Johnny wait wait! I didn’t put my seatbelt on yet!” I was fumbling with my seat belt when I heard cackling from my left and looked surprised to see Johnny focused on the black car that was in front of us, swerving back and forth between the lanes. “Ok I’m gonna die!”

 

“Have a little faith.” Johnny laughed before we took a sharp right and I held onto my seatbelt for dear life. When the roads seemed to only be heading straight without any turns was when I started calming down. “Sorry for making your car into a race car all of a sudden. Jaehyun loves to race and will take any chance he can to do just that.” I glanced at the car in front of us and scowled at the crazy driver named Jaehyun before looking at Johnny.

 

“That’s fine but please be careFULLLL!!” I screamed again when we sped up next to Jaehyun, who looked at us and stuck his tongue out. Offended, I stuck my tongue out right back and waved when we passed his car. I heard chuckling and remembered I wasn’t in the car alone. It got quiet before I heard Johnny sigh.

 

“Are you ok?” Huh? Why does he keep asking me that?

 

“Yeah, why?” I looked at him, who was frowning again. 

 

“Your nose was read and your eyes were watery. You looked like you were crying.” My eyes went wide and I looked down at my hands, which were in my lap. 

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Just…” I didn’t know what to say and bit my lip.

 

“Family?” He asked and I laughed.

 

“Family.” I looked at him, who was nodding before shifting towards the right lane. 

 

“I won’t pry, but I am here if you want to talk.” I smiled and nodded my head.

 

“Thank you.” He smiled too before parking the car and turned towards me. 

 

“It looks like the other two are here and…” He looked out the back window and I looked too to see Jaehyun pulling up. “Jaehyun is here. Let’s go?” I nodded and stepped out of the car and he did too. He handed me my keys, which I placed in my pocket and looked up to see a pouting Jaehyun stalk towards us. 

 

“Guys that wasn’t fair. I want a rematch.” I blinked before my eyes went wide. A REMATCH?! 

 

“You had a head start and we still beat you. How was that not fair?” Johnny smirked and Jaehyun scowled before stalking in towards the cafe. “Let’s go?” I looked up to see Johnny smile at me and smiled back and nodded. Johnny held his hand out and I laughed before clasping my hand in his. We both walked in hand in hand inside and walked towards the table his friends were at. 

 

“Hana!” Mark cackled as he said my name. “Jaehyun just told us you beat him in a race! You are my new hero!” Mark smacked the table as he kept laughing and Jaehyun smacked him upside the head. 

 

“Johnny did the driving. I just made Jaehyun angry.” I laughed as I reached the round table. Johnny pulled the chair out for me and I blushed but sat down. Johnny sat on my left while Mark sat on my right. Ten, who was sitting next to Johnny, tapped him on the shoulder and leaned in to say something to say to him. 

 

“Hana I want a rematch, and I am getting one.” Jaehyun crossed his arm as he looked at me, a smirk on his face.

 

“Do I have to be in the car though? I think having my life flashed before my eyes today was enough for a lifetime.” Mark started laughing again, which caused me to laugh. 

 

“Hana, what do you want to drink?” I looked at Johnny before looking behind me towards the menu.

 

“I’ll come with you. I’m not sure.” I got up, along with Johnny and Jaehyun and we walked towards the counter to order. I looked around the menu and saw the coffee Johnny had bought for me on the menu. I wanted it but figured I should avoid anything sweet and creamy for the time being. I looked at the tea menu and one tea did catch my eye. “The iced honey lavender tea sounds good.” I saw Johnny look at the menu before frowning.

 

“You don’t want the white coffee again?” He looked at me and I shook my head.

 

“No, I’ll be fine with just tea today.” He looked at me and then looked at the menu before nodding, 

 

“Go sit down, I’ll order.” I opened my mouth to refute but he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I pouted and walked back to my seat to see Ten and Mark on their phones. As soon as I sat down, Ten placed his phone down before staring at me. 

 

“Jaehyun told us what happened at the gas station. Are you all right?” I smiled at him and noticed Mark was also paying attention to the conversation. 

 

“Yes I’m fine. I was just surprised and trying to figure out what I should do.”

 

“I’m surprised you were able to keep a stance while keeping your distance. Jaehyun also told us you had your key on you.” I nodded before replying.

 

“Taeyong taught me that my keys are a weapon. Especially if I have nothing else on me.” They both nodded before Ten piped up. 

 

“Well at least you’re fine now. Did you tell your family?” I thought about how my mother didn’t really give me a chance to explain why I was late and I shook my head at them.

 

“No, should I?” Mark looked at Ten before looking back at me.

 

“I think you should mention it. Maybe to your brother?” I looked at them both before looking down at my hands, which were wringing in my lap.

 

Johnny’s POV

 

“Hey, was she all right?” Johnny looked at Jaehyun as they both waited for the orders to be ready. 

 

“She said she was fine and that it was just her family. She didn’t go much into detail.” Johnny thought about Hana’s face earlier and winced. He was so used to her being calm and happy, seeing her upset and in tears made his stomach feel weird. “Maybe in time.” Jaehyun nodded and looked at their table. 

 

“She seems to be getting along with them. Especially Ten, look. He’s not giving her a cold shoulder and we know he hates being around new people. Mark seems to be enjoying her company too, and that kid has a hard time getting along with anyone.” Johnny smiled at the table where she and his friends sat. Now that he thought about it though, she never mentioned anything about her friends or anything. He frowned but was distracted when the barista called them for their orders. He ordered her a cake too, figuring it would go well with the tea. He thought about what Ten had said earlier too, about how she seemed down and he figured cake would cheer her up. They both walked back to the table and distributed the drinks. He placed the tea and cake in front of Hana, who looked shocked by the pastry. 

 

“Ahh, you really need caffeine in your system if you really want to have a good day!” Ten piped up before taking a sip out of his cup.

 

“Jeez how dramatic. It’s just coffee.” Jaehyun took a sip but his eyes went wide at the rush he felt. “I take it back. Coffee is amazing.” Ten smirked before going back to his coffee. Johnny took a sip out of the cup too when he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out to see that it was a text from Hana. 

 

“Thank you for the cake, but you shouldn’t have.” He looked at her, who was eyeing the cake with a frown. 

 

“You looked like you had a bad day and I figured cake would make you feel better.” He saw her look down at her phone and watched her smile before typing something out.

 

“You’re really sweet. Thank you. But what about the others?” He let out a scoff before texting back.

 

“They can get their own cake. In fact, they owe me for coming in vests at our engagement party.”  He sent the text and placed his phone down to take a sip of his coffee when he heard choking. He looked towards his right to see Hana having a coughing fit and Mark wacking her in the back. Johnny placed his coffee down and rubbed her back while she tried to regulate her breathing again. 

 

“Are you ok?” Ten asked with wide eyes.  She nodded and wheezed out that she choked before grabbing her drink and took a few sips of it. Once everyone was calm, Jaehyun started laughing, followed by Ten, and then Hana and Mark. Johnny smirked and chuckled when he saw her cover face with her hands. Everyone calmed down again after a few minutes and drank their drinks. 

 

“So you guys are getting married in about a week and a half. What are your plans for the reception? What’s your theme?” Ten looked at Johnny and Hana while he took a sip of his coffee. They both looked at each other and looked at Ten, flustered. 

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know any of the details. Do you know anything?” Hana looked at Johnny, who shook his head. 

 

“No, like I said. Our mothers are taking care of it so we are not a part of it.” Johnny leaned back in his chair.

 

“So, all you guys have to worry about is showing up to your own wedding…. Well that doesn’t seem so bad.” Mark looked at the couple, who were both sporting frowns. 

 

“Well, us five need to have our own party once the wedding is over, as per custom.” Jaehyun shrugged and Hana looked at him in confusion.

 

“Custom?” Jaehyun opened his mouth to answer but Mark beat him to it.

 

“Us four usually have our own small party after any event. Be it a movie marathon or a road trip. It’s something we’ve always done. A tradition.” 

 

“So Hana, what do you want to do? Do you want to have a movie marathon? A small party? It’s your pick. Think of it as a welcome into our family gift.” Ten smiled at her and she looked at Johnny, who nodded and smiled too. 

 

“I’m not sure...what do you guys want to do?” Jaehyun shook his head and spoke up.

 

“It’s your decision.” Johnny saw the look of confusion and spoke up. 


“You don’t have to think about it now.” She looked back at him and he smiled which comforted her. The conversation changed from there and Johnny watched with a smile as Hana got closer to his friends. He was especially glad their viewpoints of her changed once they met her and he was glad she was accepting of them. He took another sip of his coffee and smiled in content at the scene before him. I hope the rest of our lives are as fun as this.

 

A/N:

First off I would like to apologize. I did not mean to take this long to update but I have been busy with school and going to the hospital for clinicals. Second of all, the gas station scene did happen to me, the difference being I had to get out of the sitaution by myself. Guys do be careful. Ask for help from the people who work there and always have your keys on you. Thank you you for patience and kind words!! And please do comment, it would mean the world to me to know what you guys think about my story.