Romantic Getaway

Dreams Do Come True

June

You were devastated and furious when Hyuck told you that he had to postponed coming to Seoul this summer. The place where he was working at offered him some extra projects at some university. In addition, he got himself a girlfriend. You were literally counting days to see him again but he was ditching you like this. What a cousin. So you had no choice but bring Johnny along to your business trip to Jeju-do. You had to survey new homestay locations for your upcoming Group Tours.

‘’I’m so sorry that I’m making you do this.’’ You said, your voice trembling.

‘’Hey hey. Baby, why are you stressed? If I didn’t want to be here, I wouldn’t have come. I know you hate going to these things alone and as your boyfriend I should be there for you, right?’’

It had been 1 month 20 days and 7 hours since Johnny and you started dating. Johnny realized that to this day he hadn’t fully spent a week with you without any distractions. Both of you never really went on proper dates ever since you both went official. He kept reminding himself of Jaehyun’s words: ‘She doesn’t want to be loved, she wants to love.’

‘’Johnny… Can you hold my hand? It’s something me and Hyuck used to do. And I missed-“

Johnny didn’t even reply to you. He just picked up your hand and interlaced your fingers, putting a smile on your face. He knew that moments like these were his only chance to show some affection to you.

‘’Have you packed everything?’’ he asks, making you sigh.

‘’Yes daddy, I have.’’

Your response makes Johnny gulp.

‘’Johnny, please don’t tell me you just gulped because I called you daddy.’’

‘’I don’t know what you’re talking about. My throat was just itchy, that’s all.’’

‘’Please don’t tell me you have a …’’

‘’I’m not telling you anything, you’re just imagining things yourself.’’

‘’Ah you’re blushing again.’’ You say, poking his now red colored cheek.

Johnny couldn’t help but smile at your little action.


 

The next day, you had to fly off to Jeju-do. Thanks to manager-nim clearing Johnny’s schedules, you and Johnny got to spend a week at Jeju-do. ALONE. Just the both of you. Who knows what will happen in this island away from the busy rustling city Seoul.

After checking in to your homestay at Seongwipo City, you settled down your luggages and Johnny’s. Johnny had went to pick up your rental car for a week. You are here to do a market research so a car will be useful throughout the trip.

You quickly freshen up and got ready just in case Johnny come back from his errand early. You sat at the balcony of your apartment. Staring at the magnificent view.

It really felt weird without having Hyuck next to you. You didn’t have any experienced travelling with a stranger before. Yes you have experience from your field of work. But this time it’s different. You were going to all this places with your baby giant Suh Young Ho, Johnny. You don’t know what to expect but you are definitely excited for this new adventure with your beloved boyfriend.

You were busy watching Johnny’s old JCC vlog when you heard a soft voice ask you.

‘’Excuse me, is this seat taken?’’

‘’Uh no, you can sit.’’ You say, taking your stuff away laughing.

The boy smiled as he sat down. Cheekily.

‘’I’m Johnny by the way.’’

‘’Uh yes, I’m (Insert your name). Nice to meet you.’’ you say, returning his smile. You played along to the childish roleplay.

‘’Likewise. I saw you sitting here all by yourself and thought that maybe you needed some company? I’m not really sure what I’m talking about-‘’

‘’Yeah, my cousin had to ditch me due to work so I’m alone, you’re not wrong. What about you? I’ve never seen you here before.’’

‘’I’ve just arrive here with my girlfriend. My girlfriend had work to do here so I accompanied her. But currently, she is nowhere to be found. It’s good that I found you then, we can be each other’s company.’

‘Yah.. Geumanhae.’’

beach-house-sunset-balcony.jpg

Johnny was laughing at the stupid roleplay both of you played. He then started to tickle you at your sides and both of you started running around teasing each other. Johnny pulled you into a back hug and started planting kisses on your neck. Just at that right moment, the sun started to set making the scenery appear extremely romantic. Both you and Johnny stared at each other eyes and started making out at the balcony.

“I love you (Insert your name)” whispered Johnny while cupping one side of your face.

“Love you more my giant baby..”


-yas fammm we are on a honeymoon even before getting married... KYAHHHHHHHHHH to be continued-