Awkward Silence

Dreams Do Come True

You went down to the carpark and saw Johnny waiting in his car. He was not alone though. He had to bring Mark along. Aigo. He should have known better that you wanted to just be alone with him. Well at least to clear things out. Now you have to filter most of your words because he brought his little brother around.

“Yo.. Noon-im, I heard you passed out yesterday. Let’s go get some ice cream. I really need some sugar right now.” Greeted Mark cheerfully when he saw you walking to the car.

You got in the car and sat at the back seat. Johnny was silent though. Usually he will ask you to sit next to him. You sense him giving you a silent treatment. You felt the air in the car was getting stuffier. You put on your seatbelt and sat quietly as the car moves.

“Hyung, frankly speaking.. Noona is quite a catch though. I think you might have competition.” said Mark breaking the silence in the car.

“Eoo.” Johnny answered.

“Noona, I saw your picture with Jaehyun hyung in his room the other day. I mean, I didn’t mean to see it but I was helping Jungwoo clean the room and I accidentally saw the picture. You guys look cute together. Are you guys dating?”

“Mark.. can you turn up the volume of the music player. I love this song so much.” you answered changing the topic. How can Mark be so senseless. You wished you could disappear when he said that.

“Oh arasso.” Mark naively answered.

Damn. You didn’t expect things to be this messy. Why Jaehyun? Why did you come in when you knew I loved Johnny. And Johnny why isn’t he saying anything. The drive to the ice cream café felt so long when actually it was just  a 20- mins drive from your apartment.


At Coex Shopping Mall

“What flavour do you want (Insert your name)? asked Johnny finally.

“Any flavour John.. You help me choose kay. I’m just going to find us a seat.”

“Noona.. there’s one table there.. Let’s go.” Said Mark leading the way.

cebc7d407fc5ccc9e6b184baec4a01bd964abff6.png

While waiting for Johnny to come with Ice cream. Mark and you decided to play PUBG for a while on your phones.

“So Noon-im, did you and Johnny hyung had a fight or something? You guys are pretty quiet today. Or am I the only one who feels this way.” Asked Mark.

You breathe out a huge sigh. You wanted to tell Mark what had happened but you were afraid that he might judge you cause obviously he will be on Johnny’s side. But then again Mark is quite reliable at times because of his naïve personality.

“Mark..I-“

“Eo.. Wae? Honestly tell me..”

You were about to open up to Mark when Johnny arrived at the table with a tray of sweet desserts. You were all silently eating your ice cream. This is the first time you felt awkward being around the boys. There were never a silent moment with them before the incident happened.

“Hyung imma head off first later I need to get a present for Renjun and Jeno for their birthdays. We are gonna get busy later on so I’m afraid I might forget to buy them if I procastinate” Said Mark breaking the silence.

“Arasso.” Answered Johnny short.

You were just looking at the two boys. Guilty. You were the reason why they are put into this awkward situation. You take a sip of water after finishing your ice cream. You didn’t even know what flavour ice cream you ate because of the tension. All you know it was sweet.

Mark went off and you were left with Johnny. He was still being silent. The silent treatment from him is killing you slowly. You decided to master up some courage and talk to Johnny.

“John-“

“Not now. Not here.”

“No John look.. I can’t breathe or eat if you continue to be like this babe.”

“Well. It’s not my problem.”

“Wow so now you wanna with me or what? What’s the point of us meeting then? You just wanna make me suffer with your silent treatment. Look whatever you’re thinking right now. You’re so wrong Johnny Suh. You know Jaehyun had a crush on me but you didn’t stop him. I’m sorry for kissing Jaehyun but I was drunk. It was my fault that I gave in to him. I thought by kissing him, I could prove to him that it meant nothing. But we got carried away and I felt so wrong doing it.”

Johnny was still silent but this time he was looking at you attentively listening to what you had to say.

“I love you Suh Young Ho. More than a friend. And there is no doubt about my feelings towards you. Experiment? HA. We were so long done with that one week deal remember. I don’t know Johnny. What are we now? I’m really sorry for being careless. Please don’t hate Jaehyun for this unfortunate incident. You guys are having a comeback in two days’ time and I don’t want things to go wrong just because of my mistake. I’m really sorry John.. Please talk to me..” you said while holding his hand not caring what the public might see.

“Look (Insert your name), I love you too damn much that I was devastated when I saw you looking like a mess yesterday. And I feel so angry at myself for not caring more about you before. Also, I knew Jaehyun had a crush on you. And I trusted he won’t do anything stupid to you. But I guess because of his low tolerance to alcohol. It really drove him to doing that to you. I’m sorry on his behalf that he made you broke your own principle and beliefs.”

You were on the verge of crying but you were stopped by Johnny’s hand cupping your face going in for a kiss on your forehead. It felt so warm and you just want to embrace him so badly. Johnny pulled you closer to him burying your head in his chest. You can feel his warmth. His perfume scent. His rock hard chest muscles going up and down. Love. This is love. You really fell in love this time. With an Idol. “Oh . Johnny is an idol.” Spoked your brain.

You immediately attempt to break out from his embrace, afraid that people will start looking. Johnny tighten his embrace making you struggle to break out from it.

“You’re my baby now. And I will protect you from now.” Johnny said assuring you. You looked up at his face and kissed him on his lips.


-OMO ARE YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL! SHIP SAILING.. to be continued-