The Meetup

Dreams Do Come True

The Meetup

You had no idea why you agreed to meet up with Johnny. He is Johnny from NCT. YES READ MY LIPS. SM ENTERTAINMENT BEST BOY GROUP NCT MEMBER SUH YOUNG HO, JOHNNY. What were you two going to talk about? Was it going to be weird him knowing that you’ll be doing this whole dating experiment thing? You told Hyuck about it when Johnny DM you on Instagram and he was freaking out most of it. “It’s so unreal Noona” Hyuck told you millions of times that you will be meeting ‘The Johnny’ of NCT.

‘Well noona if you you’re going to live your life fully I guess, THIS IS IT SIS!’’ He said as he runs around during your Facetime session with him right before meeting Johnny. You tried to stay calm and not really unleash your fangirl self.


fb1f1fcdf4a7fcdafd8073e8c056e4c2.jpg

It wasn’t hard to find the guy you were looking for. You knew that he was really tall, taller than the 63 Building in Seoul *Laughs*.

”Uhhh excuse me, are you Johnny?’’ you asked stating the obvious, standing in front of a small table in the corner.

He looked up at you from his seat as soon as he heard you speak and stood up.

‘’That’s me. Oh- sit down. Your name is (Insert your name) right? I recognized you from your insta.”

He sat back down when he saw you putting down your bag at the seat opposite him.

‘’Do you want anything to drink? Coff-‘’

You went off to get the drinks instead before Johnny finished his sentence. You came back to the table after getting a pair of matching drinks.

‘’Oh sorry about that, I didn’t hear- Anyways Here’s an Ice Americano though. I thought you might like it.” You said spontaneously.

“Hey that’s my go to drink when I go to cafes. I’m definitely a straight coffee kind of guy” he said while sipping the cold brew.

“Oh same. But usually it depends on my mood though hahahah. I’m feeling Ice Ame- today.”

Johnny just smiled at you and you were blushing so hard that your face is burning. He then offered to pay back for the drinks but you insisted that it was on you cause you were thankful enough for him to make time meeting you.

‘’It’s okay Johnny. I’m okay with it. So anyways you know what’s our deal right? We are going to do a dating experiment and I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend for a week.” You said it with the straightest face you can ever put up. “I just want one thing from you, please don’t treat me differently like most of the people do. Just be comfortable. I mean I will try not to be such a fangirl cause I am two years older than you alright?’’

‘’That was two things.’’ He replied.

‘’What?’’ you asked confused.

‘’I won’t treat you differently and I’ll be comfortable around you. Two things.’’ He had a small smile on his face.

You couldn’t help but also smile at him. ‘’I think we’re going to get along Johnny. ‘’

You spent hours and hours talking to Johnny at the café. You learned about his major and his hobbies, how he was in love with not only with content creating but also he really liked photography, how he abandoned his life in Chicago and came back to Seoul to participate in the NCT Project and in return you told him about yourself. It was easy to talk to him and befriend him, you were happy that you came to meet him.

‘’So tell me more about this experiment of yours?’’ he said, taking a sip from his coffee.

‘’Isn’t that your 4th coffee today? Take it slow or you’ll end up like me.’’

‘’Coffee helps me stay awake.’’

‘’So you’re telling me that I’m making you sleepy?’’

‘’Oh shut up, you know what I’m talking about. Now answer my question.’’

‘’It’s just… I’ve never fallen in love before. I mean I did but it was years since I broke up with my ex. I’m going to sound so annoying but I really like romantic movies and I really want to fall in love with somebody and die happily at least.’’

‘’Yeah that’s annoying.’’ He says, earning a smack on the arm from you. ‘’Anyways, how do you plan on doing that? Will you meet new people after meeting me or it’s just going to be me and I’m stuck with you like forever?’’

“Ugh, don’t be stupid. We can never see each other like that at all. I know it to well for that and you know it too John. You’re an idol and I’m just a regular Youtuber. What are the odds of us dating in real life. ZERO. I really want to bring joy to my viewers and I hope this one week experiment will turn out to be romantic and a successful memory a fan could have. I am one of the millions of NCTzens.”

‘’Wait- one week? Just one week? How are you going to complete your so called experiment without fully experiencing Johnny Suh?’’

‘’Oh my gahd you’re so full of it John. I’ve researched and I know you’ll be in Seoul during this season to complete NCT127’s promotions. If you can help me fall in love within a week, ermm I might consider staying longer here.’’

Regular youtuber huh..” said Johnny smirking.


-to be continued-