Bucket List

Dreams Do Come True

10th February

‘’Hyuck, I don’t want to go home and spend my time watching Netflix. Hell, I did that for the past 2 years of my life. I should just live here.’’ You mumbled.

Hyuck didn’t know what to say. He was probably more shocked than you. He was silent during the whole morning video call, he didn’t have anything to say. You were done with your Group Tour and your work. So you’re free to walk around Seoul for the next few days. Hyuck was dying to fly to Seoul to be with you but his circumstances didn’t allow him to do so.

‘Well it’s your call sis, have you told your father about it?’’

‘Urmm no, I guess I still have to go back aye?’’

‘If only sis.. if only I could join you. It’ll be so fun.’’ he said, almost whining.

“It’s okay, there will always be next time man. We’ll come back when everything permits us alright. Okay I’m going to hang up now, I need to make breakfast. I’ll Facetime you tonight kay.”

“Kkeneo.”

Your morning rant session with Hyuck come to an end. You went down your loft bedroom to the kitchen to microwave some rice and some side dishes.

Image may contain: food

‘’What do you want to do (insert your name)? Should i write down a bucket list? Hyuck told me that i wanted to do something like that.’’ you asked yourself, eating your breakfast.

‘’It sounds lame right now since I’m actually free but I have something lamer in mind.’’ You recalling the conversation you had with Hyuck.

‘’Nothing can be lamer than a bucket list.’’ Said Hyuck.

‘’I want to fall in love.’’

“BWORAGO!!! NOONA ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Hyuck screamed in disbelief.


Valentine’s Day (Jaehyun’s Birthday)

Johnny didn’t know what to film for his JCC(Johnny's Communication Centre) about. He recently uploaded his latest video being Baristas with Jaehyun and wanted to start a new one immediately as always but he was out of ideas. This had never happened to him before. He was always full of ideas. It was going to be his weekly vlogs since his label SM Entertainment trusted him on it, he wanted it to be big and original.

Being a Photography and Film making major, Johnny has always liked to capture pictures, random videos, edit it into a vlog and upload it on the NCT Daily Youtube Channel. He actually wanted to film more personal videos like dating and release it one day. But still, he was young and was not allowed to do so because of the dating ban. It was hard but he knew that he would get through it. But first he needed to start shooting his new vlog, whatever you call it. He was just lucky to have the chance to upload it somewhere.

‘’Have you thought about what you’re going to shoot this time Johnny?’’ Jaehyun asked during his Birthday Breakfast date.

‘’I’m stuck.’’ Johnny replied, not taking his eyes off from his phone.

‘’You’re stressed about it. You always look at your phone when you’re stressed. Don’t you seriously have no idea what to shoot?’’

Jaehyun was also surprised by this because he knew Johnny was their best content creator and he always had some magnificent ideas. Also he knew that Johnny didn’t like to ask people for their ideas. Maybe pushing him a little could help him, Jaehyun thought.

‘’Johnny look, I know that you might punch me but listen. I think there’s something or certain someone that you want to collaborate with.’’

‘’I’m so desperate Jaehyun, just let it all go. I’m all ears.’’ Johnny said, placing his phone on the table.

‘’You know Mark always watches concert fancams and fan vlogs on Youtube right? ‘’ Johnny nodded. ‘’Great. You know SGKPOPtv?’’

‘’The girl who interviews fans going to concerts held in Singapore and does travel vlogs? I think I’ve seen her.’’

‘’Johnny, she’s in Seoul-‘’

‘’Seoul? Are you joking right now? What she doing here though’’

‘’Johnny, do I look like I live inside her brain?-‘’

‘’What-‘’

‘’Just listen to me.’’ Jaehyun interrupted. ‘’Mark told me that she is here in Seoul for work? I’m not sure. Here comes the interesting part. She’s looking for someone to collaborate with before she goes back to Singapore. Mark told me that she was thinking of doing a Dating Experiment video. Why don’t you collaborate with her. Just follow her around a couple of days or weeks *winks* and drop her until she goes back home. It’s something different and with your romanticality(it’s just a word I made up), it could turn out great. Also it’ll stay as a memory in her as a fan.’’

‘’I don’t know Jaehyun, isn’t it a bit too much?’’

‘’You decide. Here is her Instagram Profile, go DM her on your personal account and talk to her, maybe she’ll agree, who knows?’’


-to be continued-