Called Back

Dreams Do Come True

Just to Johnny’s luck as always, he got a call first thing at 11am in the morning from Manager-nim. Informing him that he had to go back to Seoul for a surprise VLIVE session with s.

“Hyung, I thought you cleared my schedule. What am I supposed to tell (Insert your name). She is asleep now. I can’t just leave her like that.” Said Johnny almost raising his voice.

7da28c04c783ce6c3daaf9fe5c9d99f1bf864160.gifv

“Well figure it out dude. I tried Johnny. But latest you must comeback is tonight. I've booked your flight back home already. I'll call a taxi to bring you to the airport without people noticing you”

“Aishhhttt.. hyungg..” Johnny whining.

“I’m sorry Johnny.”

Johnny hung up the phone angrily. Unknowingly he woke you up to his deep annoyed voice.

“Johnnnn… what’s wrong?” you asked while rubbing your eyes sleepily.

Johnny was silent. You knew something was up. You saw Johnny packing his clothes in a rush. You were clueless on what’s going on. You walked over to where Johnny is and interrupted what he was doing. You grab his hand and tried to stop him.

“John.. talk to me..” you said with a stern voice.

Johnny pushed your hand away and resume packing without making any eye contact with you.

“Talk to me or I’ll leave..” you threatened.

“I have to go back to Seoul (Insert your name)!”

“What? Now? How? Like.. like Why? Can’t it wait for tomorrow?” you were shocked with what you just heard.

“I’m sorry babe.. Manager-nim just called me just now telling me about a VLIVE schedule and I gotta leave in an hour or two.”

“But John its only been three days.. You promised. Am I not important to you already. What about our plans. Are you really gonna leave me all alone here?” tears started to fall with anger.

“(Insert your name) please.. Don’t make me choose. It’s for me too. Please understand.”

“How do you expect me to absorb all this when I just had the best night with boyfriend last night. And now he is leaving me for work? I can’t believe what I just heard. Understand you? Huh.. Am I not understanding enough when you went silent for a month during Kick it promotions?”

The Shallura angst that no one asked for. As much as I love the fluff, I also live for the angst. Shallura; Something Sparkly Shallura; Fireworks Shallura; (Almost) Kiss Shallura; Guilt Shallura; Cry Shallura; Giant Woman

“Now you’re raking up what I did to you in the past month? (Insert your name), I was working. For our future. I’m not sleeping around or having fun with some other girls like someone.” Johnny looking at you with his piercing honey brown eyes.

“What??? Now you’re accusing me of cheating? With who? Jaehyun? Dude.. he is your best bud for goodness sake. I chose you!” you started sobbing due to this false accusation.

“Well I don’t know whatever you’re doing behind my back. So stop being sensitive here (Insert your name).”

You gave up arguing with Johnny, No good will come out from fire, fighting with fire. You just stormed off to the bathroom to collect yourself and calm down. You didn’t even turned behind to care about Johnny’s reaction. He’s so full of himself. HOW DARE HE ACCUSED YOU ON CHEATING. MOTHER ER.

You were in the bathroom for quite awhile because you can’t stand looking at Johnny’s face. You were too upset with him. Suddenly, you hear the front door of the Airbnb closing. You rushed out and saw Johnny leaving with his luggage,

“Johnnnn… Johnny Suh! Yahh!!!!”

Johnny didn’t even looked back at you even when you were screaming at the top of your lungs. Your legs gave way as you dropped on your knees crying seeing your boyfriend going in to the taxi. Manager-nim probably arranged everything for him to go back to Seoul immediately. You sighed so loudly. That jerk didn’t even properly said goodbye to you. He just left.

You don’t know what to do as you sat at the end of bed crying. You stared at your phone hoping at least Johnny will leave you a text. No he didn’t. That cold hearted jerk. He really knew how to play the push and pull game with you. You rang up Hyuck and to no avail. Hyuck too decided to ditch you. You thought. You felt so tired trying to understand humans and their feelings. What about your feelings? Have anyone thought about yours.

You then crashed onto the bed and decided to just close your eyes. You wished everything was just a nightmare and things will be back to normal when you wake up the next day.


-sobs.. i can't with Johnny.. hope things will get better in the next chapter.. to be continued-