December Thangs

Dreams Do Come True

tumblr_oswvtpbzp91v6m5o9o1_640.jpg

‘’I’m so happy that finally Hyuck’s coming to Seoul for Winter but he’s not bringing Youngjae with him. I guess she’s not ready to to travel with him.’’ You say as you took a sip from your hot chocolate.

Johnny sat in front of you, drinking his latte. It was snowing outside and your group tour were done for the day. You told him that you didn’t want to go back home to your Gangnam loft so Johnny and you went to your usual café and sat at your table just right next to the window.

‘’You should be happy that you’ll have Hyuck all to yourself.’’

‘’I don’t want Hyuck, I want you.’’ You reply, making Johnny choke on the hot drink.

‘’You’re playing a dangerous game, baby.’’

‘’Jooooohnny, why do have to have a dirty mind?! You know I didn’t mean it like that.’’

‘’What can I do, if my girlfriend is so hot and makes me think of dirty things all the time…’’

‘’Wow, where did my soft Johnny go?’’ you said pouting.

‘’I’m right here baby.’’ He said making kissy faces at you.

‘’Why am I in love with a baby giant?’’


Johnny interlocked your fingers as soon as you arrived at a house party, guiding you through the usual party house. Ah how things were different when the first time you came to this place.

‘’Johnny!!’’ you heard Taeyong shout and saw him walking towards you. ‘’It’s been a while, I see you brought (Insert your name) too. Jaehyun’s going to be happy to see her.’’

Johnny chuckled at Taeyong’s remark before bringing your interlaced fingers up to his vision making his eyes go widen.

‘’YOU TWO ARE BACK TOGETHER?!’’

‘’Yeah, it’s only been like 2 weeks, everything is going well for us.’’ Johnny said smiling down at you. He places a chaste kiss on your cheek, making you blush.

‘’Guys… I’m so happy for you two!!! I hope you two enjoy the party, you know where everything is. I gotta say hi to other people. I’ll see you around.’’ Taeyong said, patting Johnny’s back and leaving afterwards.

‘’That was something…’’ you said, casually to yourself.

‘’He’s supposed to be keeping an eye on everyone but he’s already drunk tsk.’’ Johnny shook his said. ‘’C’mon let’s get you to sit somewhere then I’ll go catch some drinks and by drinks I mean water for you.’’

“Can I get a Cider instead baby?”

“Eo..Arasso” said Johnny booping your nose with his index finger.

After Johnny left you seated to get some drinks, you started chatting with some people. You were too deep into the conversation until somebody tapped your shoulder. You turned around, thinking it was Johnny but surprised to see another familiar face.

‘’Jaehyun…’’

‘’Hi, (Insert your name). I didn’t know that you were a party girl.’’ He said with his infamous smile on his face.

‘’I’m not… I’m here with-‘’

‘’Johnny, I know. He told me. No hard feelings. I’m actually happy that you ended up with him. He probably treats you better than I did.’’

‘’Jaehyun, you’re not doing justice to yourself. You were perfect and we both knew that.’’

‘’Not as perfect as Johnny though.’’

His comment made you smile. Jaehyun was right, nobody was as perfect as Johnny.

‘’Oh, Jaehyun. I didn’t know that you’d be here.’’ Johnny came up behind you, handing you a cup of cider before wrapping one arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his body.

‘’Yeah, I decided to drop by with some friends. You know, this is not my kind of party.’’ Jaehyun said, earning a chuckle from Johnny. It was no secret that Jaehyun liked more crowded and more wild parties than this one. ‘’Oh also, (Insert your name), Johnny told me that you’re staying till Donghyuck arrives right?’’

‘’Yup. Hopefully everything will go as plan. we’ll see how that goes.’’ You replied.

‘’I’m glad to hear that, I gotta go find my friends now. It was nice seeing you two together. I’m happy for you John.’’ Jaehyun said, putting a hand on Johnny’s shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze, making him nod in return.


 

tumblr_o20decG4P51tn39aho1_540.gifv

‘’Johnny! Finally, I get to meet you!’’ your father said as soon as he opened the door to let Johnny into your apartment. He pulled him in a tight hug. ‘’I swear to god, she’s always talking about you to me. I’m glad that you’re taking good care of my daughter.’’ Your father came to visit you in Seoul for a week as he hasn't seen his daughter for months even when you were back in Singapore. You both have lived separate lives because of your work circumstances. But you were still happy that your father is here right now. and he finally get to meet the love of your life.

‘’Of course, she’s my everything.’’ said Johnny.

‘’She’s upstairs in her room with Hyuck-‘’

‘’Hyuck’s here? I thought he was coming on the 20th?’’

‘’He wanted to surprise her. No one knew that he was coming two weeks earlier, he told me that he wanted to be a secret.’’ Your father said as he went into the kitchen.

‘’The rest of my members won’t be arriving for another hour. Can I go up and see them?’’

“Don’t act as if it was your first night here Suh Young Ho. I know stuff” said your father making Johnny red as a tomato.

With that Johnny walked over to your room. As he got closer, he could clearly hear you and Hyuck’s laughter.

‘’Oh my god Johnny, I didn’t hear you coming!’’ you said standing up from your bed and jumping into his arms, planting a peck on his lips, forgetting that Hyuck was right there.

‘’Hey! You see him every day, what about me?! It’s the first time ever in that I’m seeing him in real life.’’ Hyuck said as he pushed you aside to hug his new friend. ‘’I missed talking to you John. its a pleasure to finally meet you haha.’’

Johnny smiled as he hugged him back, tightly. ‘’Me too.’’

‘’Awee, my two favorite boys.’’ You said, wrapping your arms around Hyuck’s waist to join their hug.

You stayed like that for a few minutes. You hadn’t realized how much you missed being with Hyuck until that moment when three of you were together.

After your small reunion, the three of you went down to the living room to catch up.

‘’Johnny, you should’ve seen how she screamed when I entered the house. I guess she was expecting you to me, she was like ‘Johnny, you’re early- AHHHH Lee Donghyuck!!’ I thought she was going to have an asthma attack.’’ Hyuck said laughing at you.

‘’I haven’t had one in a while, I wouldn’t have been surprised if I had it when I saw you walk in. What if I died Hyuck?’’ you said, hitting his arm a couple of times.

‘’You won’t be leaving Johnny for a long time Noona.’’ Hyuck replied, pinching your cheeks.

‘’What do you mean for a long time?’’ Johnny asked, getting serious.

‘’Oh , you haven’t told him yet?’’ Hyuck whispered to you, making you shook your head.

‘’Johnny, I went to the embassy yesterday. That’s why I wasn’t able to meet up with you-‘’

‘’But you told me that you had to-‘’

‘’I know, I know… I didn’t want you to be there, hell, I didn’t want anybody to be there with me. It was an important appointment to seek approval. I was scared of what the outcome was going to be. There was a high chance of them not approving my permanent residency, I was afraid that they were going to tell me that it was unsuccessful but-‘’ There was a huge smile on your face. ‘’They gave me 5 more years.’’

Johnny didn’t know what to say.

‘’Are you being serious right now? This is not a joke right?’’

‘’I’m telling the truth Johnny!!’’

He turned around to give you and heartwarming hug, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

‘’I’’ kiss ‘’love’’ kiss ‘’you’’ kiss ‘’so’’ kiss ‘’much. But why didn’t you tell me this sooner?’’ he said looking straight into your eyes as his hands stayed on your cheeks.

‘’I wanted to tell you in person and see your reaction. Are you mad at me?’’ you said, brushing strands of Johnny’s hair away from his eyes to get a better look at him.

‘’Nobody can be mad at you baby.’’


 

Later that night when the rest of the members arrived, all of you ate the dinner your father had made. Everybody looked like they were enjoying their time except for your father and Johnny was the first one who noticed it. When you and Hyuck went into the kitchen to prepare desserts, your father was the first one to break the tension between him and Johnny.

‘’She’s scared Johnny. She doesn’t show that side to you but she is.’’ Your father says, making Johnny stare at him. ‘’The embassy might have told her that she has around 5 years of permanent residency but her work nature might not permit her to stay alive for a long time. I’ve noticed how tired she is recently due to work nature. She sleeps earlier but wakes up really late. She’s even having a hard time climbing the stairs sometimes.’’

Johnny didn’t say anything but kept staring at your father’s figure. He couldn’t help but notice how right he was. You didn’t have the energy to do most of the things you did a month before. Maybe he was going crazy since he was your boyfriend, it was all about the details now. He shrugged at the thought of losing you.

He didn’t want to think about it. You helped him not to. You two barely talked about this stuff but listening to your father talk about this made him realize that it was the reality and there was no way to run away from it. He was going to be more careful from now on, it was all for you to live longer and healthier.


-oh myyyy are you overwork (Insert your name)?? rest up kay.. to be continued-