Really Pushing it

Dreams Do Come True

47dd638b7741173e04dcd23f5329b0b2b91e93ed.png

Johnny threw himself onto his bed making Haechan his roommate who was playing his usual computer game jumped.

“Yah Hyung.. You scared me.” Said Haechan still calming himself down.

“Eo.. Mian...” Answered Johnny lifelessly.

“Hyung, you’re back already? I thought you went to Jeju-do with Noona. Ahhhhh maja… are you back because of our VLIVE schedule tomorrow morning?”

“Eo.”

“Ahhhh.. mianhae hyung. I didn’t meant to rub salt in your wound.”

Haechan is definitely a very understanding little brother. He always knows when to say the right words whenever Johnny is feeling down. Although he may seem playful at times but he really is a reliable maknae.

“What did you tell Noona, when you were called back?”

Johnny just sighed. He recalled his argument with you and let out a huge sigh again. Haechan was just reading his brother’s face, finding the right words to say in order to not make Johnny even more upset.

“She wasn’t happy am I right to say that? I mean who wouldn’t be. But Hyung, this is what we have to go through if we wanna keep both who and what we love. Do you want me to talk to Noona? Maybe she’ll feel better if I’m the one who speak to her. After all I’m her favourite Chan chan Haechannie..” said Haechan trying to cheer Johnny up with his maknae Aegyo.

“Chan ah. Hyung-“

“I.. I slept with her..”

“And I.. I left her after we had a huge argument. I said a lot of nasty words to her. I’m such a jerk. I didn’t even say goodbye to her. I hate myself.” Said Johnny. His voice was cracking on the verge of crying.

 “Hyung..” Haechan walked over from his desk to sit on Johnny’s bed to comfort his brother.

Johnny broke down crying when Haechan was rubbing his back consoling him. It was definitely a tough decision for him to leave you back in Jeju-do. But he had no other options to prevent it from happening. Cons of being an idol. You never really have the freedom or the luxury of time with your love ones. That’s why whenever he had the chance to do it. He went all out. Doing as much as he can with you. But luck wasn’t really on his side this time.

As the night deepens, Johnny just let his body rest for the day. He was on Kakaotalk when he fell asleep with his phone in his hand.


 

Back in Jeju

sunshine-650x276.jpg

It was a brand new day. You were awakened by the sunshine piercing through the curtains. Your body felt extremely heavy as you slept in the whole day yesterday without eating or drinking. You were dreading to get up. You looked around you. He’s not there. Next to you. You then realized that it was really true what had happened yesterday. You wished it was just a nightmare.

You searched for your phone and found it under your pillow. It was almost noon, but you were still in bed. You checked your messages and missed calls on your phone. You noticed Hyuck called you back yesterday. I guess he was busy when you tried calling him. So you immediately rang him up a video call and left the other messages unread.

“Eo.. Yeobosaeyo.. Annyeong Hyuck ah..”

“Eo Noona.. Wait, what’s wrong with your face? You looked bloated. Are you okay? Hyuck questioned.

“Ani...”

“Where’s Johnny? I thought he’s with you? Noona.. jinjja mian, I couldn’t follow you the other day. Oh anyways you haven’t answer my question.”

“How do I answer when you keep on babbling..”

“Hehe Mian mian. Okay continue..”

“He left.”

“Bwo?? Left. What do you mean left? You mean he went to get breakfast? Noona details please. It’s frustrating.”

“He went back to Seoul.. He had work that he couldn’t avoid. So… I’m the only one left here.” You told Hyuck slightly feeling better.

“Ahhh that’s frustrating.”

“I know right? We were just having the time of our lives and his schedule just had to spoil it.”

“Aigooo.. What to do.. you chose a popular idol as your boyfriend.”

“Well I guess I have to swallowed it then..”

“Himnae(Have strength) Noona..” said Hyuck trying to cheer you up.

Somehow the conversation you had with Hyuck really managed to lift your spirit up. Hyuck was right. You chose him. An idol as your boyfriend. You can’t be selfish and have him all to yourself. He belongs to his fans too. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones who got 1/3 of his heart and soul.

After your rant session with Hyuck, you decided to open up Kakaotalk to text Johnny and apologize. To your surprise, Johnny had texted you yesterday night; 

Young Ho:

I’m sorry (Insert your name). I hated myself saying all those words to you earlier on. What happened just now was something I predicted that will happened one day. And it really did pushed us to our limits. (Insert your name), I thought long about this and I came to a conclusion. I think this is the best for both of us. Let’s break up. I love you so much but I don’t think I deserve you. I’m sorry~

You felt your heart being slit with a sharp knife. You couldn’t believe what you just read. Your phone slipped through your hand and it felt straight down on the cold cement floor. Your phone screen literally cracked into pieces. 

Just when you were about to open your heart to better understand things. Your boyfriend left you. Johnny left. For good. Let's break up. You couldn't believe a sentence that short could cut you deep in your heart. You don't think you might heal.


-i'm overwhelmed with emotion writing this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Better days ahead. to be continued-