Handsome Meets Pabo

Dreams Do Come True

Plays 불타오르네 by @bts.bighitofficial 🔥🌬 🎈#AppaTtal (at Jeju) https://www.instagram.com/p/BvlzGcChSjK/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=1nxlf054nt9cg

You arrived at the Jeju B.E.S.T Hill for your Hot Air Balloon adventure. The balloon crews were busy blowing hot air to the balloon and preparing for take- off. You and Johnny quickly set up your camera equipment’s for the two vlogs and drone shots.

“Okay Miss and Mister are you ready to fly?” asked one of the Crew Lady.

“Baby.. Are you done setting up? Come let’s get on the balloon.” Asked Johnny glancing back and forth the balloon and you.

“Yeah yeah. One second.” You quickly pressed the record button of your GoPro and pulled up your baggy pants that was slightly sliding down when you bent forward earlier.

“Here wear my coat, it might be cold up there.”

Johnny put on his coat on you rubbing your shoulders and arms because of the sudden evening cold weather. Once again, you fell in love with your boyfriend for being such a gentleman. You thanked Johnny and he gave you a sweet smile in return.

The Hot air balloon was flying up so high that when the strong cold wind blew, it started to shake vigorously. You kept calling out “Samchon (Uncle).. Samchon its too high. Omo omo omo omo omo Johnny Johnny Johnny yah yahh yayayayahhhhhhhhh. Don’t move idiot, don’t move.” Johnny was laughing at you and still jumping like a monkey waving to the Drone flying on par with the balloon.

You held Johnny’s arm so tight that he can’t help but wrapped his arms around you. Leading it to a back hug in the small space area you were in. He then assured you that everything was going to be alright while resting his head on your head. You felt slightly safer when he did that to you. LOL. He stole some kisses on your cheeks from time to time. Well at least, that you will remember as part of the Long Balloon ride.

The 20-min balloon ride felt like forever. You thanked God for keeping you alive and sane. Johnny help you stepped out of the balloon like a gentleman he was. Both of you then thanked the Balloon crews and make your way to collect your cameras at the separate locations that you set up earlier.

Johnny went to check his camera that he set up near the bench area. He then smacked his forehead so hard that you couldn’t help but noticed from afar. You slowly walked to his area and you kind of suspected something ridiculous had occurred.

“John… what just happened?”

“I think I-“

“You what?”

“I think… I didn’t press record..” Johnny looking at you with his Puss in the boots face.

“OH..”

 “MAI..”

“G O O D N E S S..”

“YAHHHHH… SUH YOUNG HO!” you exclaimed.

“Crap. Im dead” mumbled Johnny.

You were at loss of words. Johnny.. Johnny.. How is it you are so handsome but a Pabo (Idiot) at the same time. You sighed loudly for Johnny to hear and feel guilty about it. HAHA. You weren’t mad at him because no one’s perfect and everybody has their clumsy days. Plus, thankfully you still have your GoPro shot and the Drone shot. You and Johnny could share your videos for your respective Youtube channels.

After packing, both of you walked to the car in silence. Johnny got inside the car still sulking over the stupid camera shot. You can’t help it but break the silence by planting a peck on his squishy cheeks to cheer him up. Johnny then looked at you in absolute confusion.

“What’s that for? My punishment for being a pabo?” said Johnny shamelessly.

“Wow you shameless boy.. Aniyo.. That’s for something I want in return later.” You said winking at him.

“OKAY KAJAAAAAA..” Johnny screamed excitedly.

Both of you were starving and decided to eat Haemul Jjim at a restaurant just a few minutes away from the Hot Air Balloon location.

Haemul Jjim. #AppaTtal https://www.instagram.com/p/BvlzX6oH1HO/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=1e7r98oe26d3w

After dinner, you guys drove back home. Showered and of course what is there left to do besides “Peanut butter jelly time”. *raise eyebrows*

https://youtu.be/LVPNXsc4wsQ


-to be continued.. the next chapter will be quite intense so it might take a while to upload it-