Hanging out w/ the Idols

Dreams Do Come True

Ringggggggggggggggg~~~~

‘’Yeobeosaeyo..eooo It’s weird that you’re the one who’s calling instead of my cousin, Hyuck.’’ You said picking up your phone, hearing Johnny’s chuckle.

‘’I did text you for permission first kay. The boys are going to play some basketball, do you want to join- Yes, Jaehyun I know that she won’t be able to play. Well, Jaehyun wants to ask you if you want to come and WATCH us play basketball. Are you happy now Jaehyun?’’

‘’Are you at Hangang?’’

‘’Yeah, our manager says that he can pick you up or I can-‘’

‘’It’s okay Johnny, I’ll take the bus-‘’

‘’Babe no buses.’’

‘Okay then I’ll wait for manager-nim then, see you in 20? You know you nag more than my own father.’’ You said before hanging up.

ttukseom-basketball-courts-night-skyline.jpg

It took you 15 minutes to get to the park and 10 more minutes to find the boys.

You smile to yourself when you spot Johnny with the rest of the 127 guys, warming up to play.

‘’Did you get lost again Hyung?’’ says Johnny to Manager-nim, running up to you.

‘’You know me so well. This place is more confusing at night. I can’t see where I am going.’’ Manager-nim answered.

‘’C’mon, let me introduce you to the other guys.’’

‘’Wow I didn’t know you were this privileged to see all this beautiful faces every day? You’ve been lying to me all the time John? Shame on you Suh Young Ho.’’

‘’YAH… they are my members kay. I lived with them more than a decade so I think I’m used to this all handsome and beautiful creatures around me. Plus I am one too.” Johnny chuckled. You just gave Johnny an eye roll. 

They’re his friends and I would say his closest family in Seoul. Since Johnny will be by your side during this experiment, I wanted to meet his friends too. “They’re all good guys, maybe one of them will be clinging on to you too.’’ Johnny whispers the last sentence as he dragged you over to the other guys.

‘’Oh my.. Are they all younger than me and do they know that I’m doing the experiment with you?’’

‘’Ermm, they don’t know your age actually and our secret experiment, so don’t worry about it.’’

‘’I just don’t want people-‘’

‘’-to treat you differently. I know, I know. HEY EVERYONE COME MEET (Insert your name)!’’

‘’Yahhhh let go of my hand!’’ you hit his arms repetitively.

Jaehyun couldn’t help but stare at you two. Were you sure that you and Johnny didn’t have a thing going on after meeting the other day? You two literally acted like a couple and did couple things. Were Johnny too oblivious to realize his feelings for you and were you too oblivious to see that Johnny actually liked you? Was Johnny lying to you when he told you that he liked you only like a sister? Jaehyun shook his head. Why was he suddenly thinking of your relationship with Johnny. He got up from the floor to greet you.

‘’It’s weird to see you in the park. Johnny always hid you behind closed doors.’’ Jaehyun said, messing your hair.

‘’Hello to you too Jaehyun and stop touching my hair.’’ You said, trying to fix the mess Jaehyun made.

‘’Guys this is my new ‘friend’ (Insert your name), please go easy on her. (Insert your name), these are the guys; Jaehyun, Mark, Taeyong and Winwin. Also Haechan will be here in a few minutes. He won’t be playing so you’ll have a friend to talk with.’’ Johnny said with his infamous smile.

As they picked the teams and warmed up a little bit more, you learned more about the guys. They were all trainees from SMRookies with Taeyong, Johnny, Jaehyun and Winwin being in the same year. Mark and Haechan being the maknae of the group. Winwin was an scouted trainee from China who was majoring in Traditional Chinese dance in university where he was scouted.

You took a seat on the bench as the boys started their game. You were so into the game, you didn’t even realize somebody sitting next to you.

‘’I thought I was going to be sitting alone here tonight.’’

You jumped in surprise when he talked. ‘’Ah sorry I didn’t notice you-‘’

‘’Were you too into the game or were you watching somebody?’’

You opened your mouth to speak but words didn’t come out.

‘’I was joking, close your mouth noona.’’ The boy said smiling.

He had a really beautiful smile. Really beautiful that you could see the moon shining brightly in his smile.

‘’I’m Haechan or you can call me Full Sun.’’ He said, bringing up his hand for you to shake.

You shook his hand, telling him your name.

‘’I’ve never seen you here before, perhaps are you Johnny’s new girlfriend?’’

‘’Ah no, Johnny is a close friend of mine, I guess he haven’t really told you guys about me yet. I’m helping Johnny with JCC. He called me to come here and watch them. It was a last minute kind of thing.’’

‘’I always come and sit here when they play.’’

‘’You never play?’’

‘’I’m more of a soccer person more of a computer gamer, also Mark Hyung is a better player than me so I gave my spot to him.’’

As the time passed, you found yourself and Haechan talking about everything. For the first time in a while, you really enjoyed somebody’s company other than your cousin Hyuck and now Johnny. It was nice having a conversation with somebody else. You really needed more friends.

When Johnny looked over to you and Haechan laughing and smiling, he smiled to himself. Haechan was a great younger brother for you. When you and Johnny first met, Johnny saw a little bit of Haechan in you. After asking Johnny to help you with the experiment, he thought about Haechan. He knew that you two would get along well and maybe he’ll be the guy that would shower you with love that you deserved. He actually hoped that Haechan could help you with it. Johnny knew that Haechan hated sitting alone while the guys played basketball, so he decided to ask you to come and now seeing you two having fun made him happy. Then, he turned around to see Jaehyun. He was also looking at you and Haechan, with a smirk on his face. He wasn’t sure if he should go over to Jaehyun and talk to him or let him be?

The thing about Johnny was he tried to make people around him happy at all times. He listened to their problems and tried to help them but with Jaehyun, he didn’t know what to do. He could imagine what he was going through but didn’t know it exactly.

But again why was he thinking of you and Jaehyun again? So unnecessary.

Johnny walked over to you and Haechan when they gave a break.

‘’I see that you met Haechan, (Insert you name). If he annoys you let me know.’’ Johnny says, piching Haechan’s cheeks.

‘’Ahhh hyung, you’re embarrassing me.’’ Haechan says hitting Johnny.

‘’Don’t worry John, he’s taking care of me really well. He’s fun to be around and not annoying at all.’’

‘’Glad that you two are getting along well. Now Haechan has a friend to meet up with during our weekly games!’’

‘’I think we’ll be seeing each other more often than that, don’t you think?’’ Haechan winked at you, leaving Johnny confused. ‘’I’m taking noona to get some breakfast tomorrow morning.’’

‘’Oooh really? That’s nice.’’ He says looking at your embarrassed figure. ‘’I need to get back to the game.’’

‘’Johnny wait.’’ You held his arms, not letting him go. ‘’Please don’t tell Haechan we are doing the experiment. If he learns, he won’t stop talking about you-know-what.’’ You whispered to him. He nodded and went back to the game.


-kyahhhh Jaehyun???? Is he going to be in your loveline? MOLLA MOLLA.. to be continued-