Dangerous Girls pt 2

Dangerous Girls

"You guys will be starting mentoring by tomorrow but first,couple up and watch this CD that will tell you their behaviour and what makes them Dangerous girls,after that you guys are going to choose which couple to mentor which girls." Their manager gave them a CD and went off.

"Ok,guys lets pair up and watch about them." Yongguk start to pair up with Himchan.

"Hyung,pair up with me" Zelo pulls Jongup.

"I don't want to." Jongup refused to pair up with Zelo.

"arhh,wae??pls hyung." Zelo pouts at Jongup.

"Ok,ok,stop showing your cuteness,i'll fall for it." Jongup ended up pairing with Zelo and Youngjae with Daehyun.They went to the tv room and watch quietly while taking down notes,they were watching really closely and note down their bad habits.

[after 10 minutes]

"waa,now i understand why they are called dangerous girls" Zelo commented right after the introduction of the girls ended.

"Hyung,we really need to try hard in changing them in three months times." Youngjae told Himchan while looking at the important points he had noted.

"I agree with Youngjae" Daehyun added.

"Guys come on we can do it,we will do it,with team work we can do it. Never give up." Yongguk who's standing and encouraging his fellow members. The pairs chose the girl they wanted to mentor and started dicussing what are they going to do the next day.

[The next day]

"Yah,what time are you going to get ready?" Miyeon asked Sooyeon and Hana who is still getting their hair and make up done.

"Just a little bit more,can't you wait." Sooyeon who is doing her hair neatly answered frustatedly.

"Ok,lets go. Mom i'm going out from this hell now!" Miyeon informing her mom who is in her room.

They went out of Miyeon house and took exactly one hour to reach TS ent company,they were fetched by the manager and were escorted to a room individually.

"Aishh,why they even ask me to be in this?aishh." Miyeon complaining to herself and just a second after the door opened and two most handsome guys Miyeon ever seen came in.

"Omo,it-it-it's Yongguk and Himchan oppa!" she screamed quietly in to herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,nice to meet you,for your information,we will be your mentor for the next three months." Himchan told Miyeon and gave a friendly smile to her.

"Yes,from now on if you encounter any problems or enquiries you may just confront to us." Yongguk sat down infront of Miyeon and talk to her. The girls met their mentors and exchange numbers with their mentors on the first day,they were told to follow a few rules and were showed to their dorm. They spent the next few hours in the dorm while B.A.P is back to their practice.