Dangerous Girls pt 15

Dangerous Girls

"Noona,wake up. We have arrived." Zelo woke Hana while Jongup woke Sooyeon and Miyeon up. They stretch their hands and went off the bus amd found theirselves standing infront of a big carnival and the six hot B.A.P members who is looking at them smiling.

"waaaa, i've never went to a carnival this big before." Miyeon were suprised looking at the carnival with wide open.

"yah Miyeon,close your mouth before a bee enter into your mouth." Himchan commented which made Miyeon closed and smile with embarrasement.

"oppa,why are we here today?" Hana ask Daehyun while fixing her hair and tie it into a bun.

"of course we are having some fun but with challenges." Daehyun explain and smile.

"huh?challenges?" Hana still can't figure out what Daehyun trying to explain."we are going to be on groups of three. Mentors and one of the girls in each group. We are supposed to finish the games given in one hour or less,the first group to be at the finishing line will win great prizes. Understand now?" Youngjae explained in details to make the girls understand. The girls nodded at Youngjae's explanation and straight away after Youngjae had explained the boys made their group and were ready for the first station. They raced all the way till the end and after finishing their race of course the viewers knew who's the winner but not B.A.P and the Dangerous Girls. Their heart beat fast like a drum playing continuously waiting for the results. They settled down and had their lunch before knowing who is the winner. After lunch all of the groups gathered and wait anxiously for the results to be announced.

"ok,now that you guys are here,the winner for today challenge is~~~~" the pd-nim paused for a while and the group were already getting ready to celebrate."the winner is~~~~~~~~~~~ Daehyun,Youngjae and Hana." as soon as the pd-nim annouced the winner Daehyun,Youngjae and Hana jumped in excitement while rhe rest just look at them with a boring look.

"The prizes that you guys will get is,you guys get to go to any ride you guys want anytime with this vouchers and get a free buffet dinner for tonight. Here the vouchers and go back and get ready for dinner." the pd-nim gave them their prize and they went to abroad the bus back to the company as well as the rest. During the ride to their company Himchan watched Daehyun,Youngjae and Hana with jealousy.

"Hyung,can all of us just go together at the buffet?it's boring just the three of us." Daehyun ask their manager who is sitting next to the driver.

"you can actually. Since you have win you can decide whether they should follow or not." Their manager explained.

"hyung,i wanna go~ please~~" Zelo make a cute face to Youngjae.

"ok,ok all of you will follow. After all we all did a great job." Youngjae messed Zelo hair and went to read his book that he just took out from his bag. They arrived their company and straight away went ot get ready for dinner, they were fetched by a long limo car and to the restaurant. They had as much portion as they can and finished it up in just a few minutes. The girls really ate much but not as much as B.A.P though. They ate another few servings of food and went off after satisfied with what they have eaten. They ended the day with hugs and goodbyes as usual.